Scanner Reports 8-21-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Saturday I went to Cottage to get checked out, on the way there I discovered the bus from the transient center to the hospital ran hour to hour and had just left. I figured I'd walk a few blocks. I did and was fine, it was a very relaxing walk no anxiety or anything especially when I found a restroom. I walked up to Micheltorena and Bath, a dangerous bus stop for me because an old mean girlfriend lives around the corner but it was Saturday she was most likely hungover and still in bed. I sat at that bus stop and waited it would only be 20 more minutes or so, soon after the intersection of Bath and Micheltorena seemed to come to life. Traffic was stopped on a red light facing me I heard someone yelling then saw a frisbee come out of nowhere and fly over the vehicles waiting for the light. The person who was yelling was yelling at someone who wasn't there. He soon appeared crossing the street to retrieve the frisbee other people came out of the corner store and he yelled at them. I recognized him from Milpas street he used to live down here on the South end, a man in his 40's nice looking, thin with dark hair. He never seemed to age when I first met him, Mark is his name he always carried a football around and he is usually kinda tipsy but he was different on Saturday. His hair looked bleached and uncombed he was yelling at people in a way that made little sense. I thought someone gave him the wrong stuff, he was waaay out there. I'm glad he did not see me sitting there. There were others bicyclists in the bike lane rolling along with the vehicles, a few gals walked by on their way to the corner store La Bamba, when they got there Mark was talking loud to the gals they said something back, he picked up his frisbee and left the way he came from it was like watching a play.
I said to a couple of Folks walking by..."Wow, you'd expect this on Milpas not up here I gotta get out more often." They laughed. About that time my bus showed up and off I went to Cottage I got checked out and walked a long way back which I should have not done because I was very sore but oh well. It took me a couple of days to recover from that walk. I will be going to the doctor more often now to try and take care of myself better. I really did not expect for my leg to change, to get worse but it has and now I have to try and maintain and stay healthy if I can it is what it is is all I can say really hopefully things will be ok for a long time to come. One Day at a Time. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 459 Burglary SBHS 700 East Anapamu.
- First East Haley on a drinker.
- FireArm found under a pillow at the Oasis Inn after the guest checked out there is one smart tourist in town 3300 Block of State street.
- Trespasser in the 300 Block of West Mission.
- Fall victim from a bicycle Yanonali and Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Premises check Ledbetter Beach.
- Code 2 Medics dislocated shoulder at the Patrol Dock Harbor Patrol.
- 415 Neighbors on Miramonte 600 Block.
- Juveniles Drinking hanging out on Del Mar.
- Reckless driver silver Toyota 2 door unsafe turns on Coast Village Road.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Fall victim head injury 1020 Cliff Drive.
- Intoxicated subject med call 1100 Block of State street.
- Fire alarms smoke detector SBCC 721 Cliff Drive in a science room.
- Possible overdose 100 Block of Cannon Drive.
- 415 Neighbors 1400 Block of Olive.
- Vehicle vs residence 300 Block of Old Mill Road.
- Premises check Skaters Point.
- Premises check Franklin School
- Med call Sting Ray Bite Dolphin Fountain.
- 415 Domestic front of the Apple store in the 900 Block of State street.
- Keep the peace Child Custody San Andres at West Anapamu.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run in the 3800 Block of State street.
- Assist motorist locating their missing vehicle near Marshalls in the 900 Block of State street.
- Child Abuse 500 Block of West Montecito guy hit child left mother dragging 4 children along follows him down the street reporting party called in a cousin I believe all I heard pretty much not sure if anything was ever done.
- Code 40 Drunk Cottage Hospital ER.
- Area check for 2 transients at 21 East Carillo.
- Domestic Violence a house between 2 Others in the 1900 Block of San Andres, heard the same address TUESday morning too.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Units responding back to the address in the 1900 Block of San Andres where there was a 415 Domestic the Evening before
- Elings Park Premises check
- 415 Subject at McDonalds 1213 State street
- Premises check SBHS 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- Allen Road at Cliff Drive for Homeless camp clean up.
- 911 Hangup 1109 State street CVS Pharmacy Check the Welfare.
- Med Emergency inside of a vehicle Foothill at Highway 154 onramp elderly male slumped over the wheel of a vehicle.
- Unconscious subject on a roof med call 1001 State street.
- 415PC Between RoomMates 400 Block of San Nicholas Avenue.
- On a group at Dwight Murphy.
- Fire alarms 500 Block of East Micheltorena.
- On a pedestrian 1100 Block of Punta Gorda.
- Child found wandering alone in the alleyway at 1232 Mercedes Lane police responded found Mother or Caretaker who was screaming at the top of their lungs. Kid returned to the 1300 Block of Chino, not sure what happened to the caretaker.
- SBPD attempt to locate a subject at PATH.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Follow up on a case 300 Block of West Mission.
- Premises check Bohnett Park.
- Shaking a pedestrian for wants and warrants in the 400 Block of West Guiterrez.
- Vehicle Accident Minor injuries vehicle into a tree Highway 101 Northbound South of Turnpike.
- Suspicious male looking into mailboxes 400 Block of Terrace Road he does look like he is waiting for a mailman light-skinned black male wearing all back with flip flops.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a wonderful Hump Day...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Lola, PopO, Midnight, Merlin, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Magruder,Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, John Havlick, Mrs. MacArthur, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday.. Later, Roger
Aug 21, 2019 03:13 PM
Good one Tagdes...Ha,ha,ha... Just got back from the Doc's sore is scary but looks ok to them getting on diabetic meds.
Aug 21, 2019 11:18 AM
Gun under the pillow was probably the SLO Police Chief's, down here seeing any openings at SBPD.
Aug 21, 2019 11:27 AM
TAGDES for the win!
Aug 21, 2019 09:39 AM
I've helped a few elderly folks, find their cars. Upper State street, near Smart & Final parking lot. They didn't have clickers, which would have made it a lot easier !!
Aug 21, 2019 09:19 AM
Yes, Roger, please take good care of yourself. Edhat needs you to keep us informed.