By Roger the Scanner Guy
The other day on a Facebook page someone wrote about a local restaurant in Carpinteria where employees were preparing and serving food without masks or gloves. They said they were not going to go to the restaurant anymore. They were accused of shaming the place. I would not go there either, I’m glad I know about it, it’s not about shaming anyone it’s about you and your families safety. Why pay for suffering? Well, the post has since been taken down but I still remember it just like I remember the grocery store that is supposed to open up pretty soon in my HOOD. I cannot wait to go there but if they are not wearing masks I will not enter. I do hope that the Cart Narc’s show up from “YouTube.” I hope the Cart Narc’s show up so I can chase them around the parking lot with my grocery cart. If you don’t know who the Cart Narc’s are check them out on “YouTube” pretty funny. I hate wearing masks and gloves but I do it I want to avoid getting that illness if I can and I won’t buy food from anyone who is not wearing protection, no pun intended.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- CHP was with a subject they said had a big knife in his backpack at Salinas street and the 101, last seen Westbound on Pico.
- Medical Aide Overdose Orange Inn 1900 Block of State street subject passed away Rest in Peace. The subject on scene taken into custody.
- Overdose Perfect Park in IV 900 Block of Del Norte.
- Medical call Quinientos at Milpas street.
- Assist Ventura PD on a possible stolen motorcycle in the 1100 Block of Waldron Avenue.
- Harvest Loop at Santa Paula street behind the new housing complex Brush Fire.
- Santa Barbara at Carrillo street Med call.
- Report of Transients making a mess around the Fig Tree
- 1245 North Oxnard Blvd at the Vagabond Inn, Stabbing.
- 415 Domestic at Mabys 3805 State street.
- Smoke investigation inside 1000 Block of State street., no fire maybe an AC problem.
- Possible structure Fire 800 Block of Orange Ave.
- Vehicle stolen at the Casino after the victim loses his jacket with his car keys inside.
- Chemical Spill not Hazmat Calle Real at the 154 result of a non injury accident.
- Garden and Cabrillo gang of juveniles 242 Assault one subject.
- Smoke investigation inside structure 3225 Calle Pinon turned out to be AC unit.
- Small brush Fire Carrillo at Kenwood.
- Medical call with PD response State street at West Carrillo.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- I think the SBSO had a warrant on the lower East Side this morning they requested a Stand By for Medic’s near the roundabout at Carpinteria street but they were not needed the call went mellow. Though I don’t know where exactly the warrant was served.
- There was a report of a Vegetation Fire off Highway 246 in Buellton but I only heard one call out no more figured it was more of a smoke issue there have been a few Smoke investigation calls because of other fires in the state.
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist Fairview at Calle Real.
- 415 Investigation possible eviction 300 Block of West Montecito. Always check the Laws before letting someone stay in your home with you. It is not that easy to get rid of people when you want them to go. Sometimes it pays to have a car with a big trunk
- 2 Subjects passed out in a Chevy Tahoe on the 3rd level of the parking structure at the Chumash Casino with the passenger door open.
- Smoke investigation outside 721 Cliff Drive.
- Montecito Fire responded to a smoke investigation on West Mountain also.
- Check the Welfare of a resident on Barranca yelling for help.
- 459pc Commercial Burglary the IV Market the other day they got a suspicious letter.
- 600 Block of San Ysidro Fire Alarms.
- Premises check East Side Park
- Premises check Alamada West Park.
- Hispanic Female Adult screaming in front of Joe’s Cafe 536 State street
- 65 Year old Transient in a wheelchair yelled at the reporting party and threw a cup of water on him 25 West Gutierrez.
- Woman reports that she witnessed a man get shot in the head down a driveway in the 800 Block of Weldon and the shooter was still on scene. The long driveway had a brown couch on it. Police thoroughly checked several blocks in the area and found nothing the woman was possibly arrested or at least cited for trespassing on a couple properties in the area and thought to be 5150pc Emotionally Disturbed.
- Report of a Fight brewing between Employees of Silly Hall and Transients at Silly Hall 735 Anacapa police responded but the transients were gone.
- 415 Subject yelling at Staff at Cottage Hospital and threatening to kill them 320 West Pueblo detained by Security, SBPD responding
- SBPD Checking on a camp site Highway 101 Northbound Haley at Castillo On Ramp I used to sleep there 40 years ago, WEST SIDE!
- 100 Block of North Hope Family 415 Domestic.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
Sure has been hot, hard to sit here in it collecting calls though I cannot do a lot anyway. I’m in a lot of pain one would think the warm weather would take away the pain but it does not always work that way, if you don’t drink enough water you can have a heat stroke I hate those. Anyway next week I’m getting a brand nude office chair that is wider than Santa Claus and holds 500 pounds, and a nude walker that is for a big and tall Roger, That is going to be nice anyway Have a great Weekend…Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE, TWO, AND THREE, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Tambo, Sherry, Bambi, Eddie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Ticket, Bengie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Firefighter Robert, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, FatherZimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, John Prime, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Bill, John, Neva, Marianne, Little Mac, Lucky, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger