By Roger the Scanner Guy
Another day in paradise compared to other parts of the country. It is, some don’t think so but I do though I cannot hike, bike, go to the beach, run, jump, party like I used to in my young carefree days. Though I still have my memories I was thinking the other evening about when I was a youngin with other youngins swimming in the Saint Marys River in Fort Wayne, swinging on a rope out over the water and letting go. Those were my Dazed and Confused days, got to thinking about them while listening to some Old Boomer Music: Eagles greatest hit, Seals and Crofts, Neil Young when he was Young, James Taylor. It’s funny how music can bring back good memories. Youngins of today still listen to that Boomer Music. Us old Boomers lived in the best times.
I have been talking to my Sisters again, they went to Mom’s house to clean it out and take some things as their own. I think they feel kinda funny that I’m not there, not scoring some possessions but it’s cool I got the money that my Mom had in her wallet. It means a lot to me as it was one of the last things she touched. Holding it is like holding her hand. My older sister is going to send me some pictures later on. My little Sister got some mighty fine china and crystal glasses, an antique cabinet that was in my Great Grandparents house, beautiful stuff. I have possessions too that I have got through the years but when I go someone other than my family will get it all probably. Like when Belinda passed she wanted her family to get her stuff but they did not care they just wanted the money. I got most of her things gave a lot away because I had no room for it. Some folks might think I got a lot of stuff but I like in a small place and not everything is mine. I still hope one of her family members will right out of the blue contact me to pick up some stuff but it will probably never happen. I just cannot toss it out it was part of her. Just a couple memories in an old farts head….HERES YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Prowler 300 Block of West Los Olivos HFA trying residence doors heard she got in one place then left and came back could not get in a 2nd time. Per Reporting party least seen heading toward the street 2nd call I have heard in a week of people trying doors to enter residences in the Oak Park Neighborhood. Actually the first report came from a friend.
- Med call 500 Block of North Salsipuedes
- 200 Block of East Yanonali Med Call Subject deceased, Rest in Peace.
- Bear Sighting 1600 Block of East Valley Road.
- DUI Driver at the Mobil Station on Hollister.
- Premises check Andre Clark Bird Refuge, and Clark Estate Premises check., Homeless camp nearby.
- Mountain Lion sighting on Stagecoach and what sounded like Albray Way.
- Wanted subject at the courthouse on Figueroa SBSO requests assistance from SBPD.
- Hazard investigation Electrical box tampered with Mason at Milpas streets Engine 72 on Scene.
- Small vegetation fires 900 Block of South Turnpike.
- 900 Block of Vereda Leyendea in Goleta.
- Assault Suspect from 7-11 331 West Montecito street detained by Amtrak police at the Santa Cruz Market, “You can’t beat their meat.”
- 10851 Stolen vehicle 630 Garden street.
- Follow up on an Assault case 100 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Preacher with a loud speaker 905 State street.
- “Yeller” In Chase Palm Park 323 East Cabrillo Transient with a green electric bike.
- 415pc Transient at PATH 816 Cacique.
- N Street at Chestnut gunshot victim, Lompoc. Subject deceased Rest in Peace.
- Transient grabs subjects wallet at JJ’s Liquor and ran away last seen toward the railroad tracks wearing a green jacket, black shorts looking scuffy
- Vehicle Fire entrance to Lake Cachuma.
- I heard a Shoplifter got more than he bargened for at Foodland did not hear the actual call. It sounded like the thief resisted detainment and fell down thirty or forty times, I really hate when that happens.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Check the welfare of a drunk male inside a black Range Rover which is running in the parking lot of the Cabrillo Bath House 1100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Center divider fire Highway 101 3 miles North of Los Alamos.
- Medical call 3900 Block of Via Lucero.
- Med call at the Chevron 401 West Montecito street.
- Hazardous investigation Haley at Rose Avenue.
- Med call Smart and Final 3900 Block of State street.
- Checker Unit looking for a registered owner of a vehicle in the 1100 Block of Cacique, and the 400 Block of South Salinas.
- Check the Welfare of a subject at the rescue Mission.
- 3 Rug Eats on bicycles harassing an elderly male at Mason and State street
- 2 HMA’s on bicycles ripped off a DVD Player from Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- Transient 242ed Assaulted an MTD Employee at the Fuel Depot 101 West Carillo.
- Med call 500 Block of West Canon Perdido.
- Subject trespassing on a porch 800 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Med call 3700 Block of Gregory Way.
- Med call Old Mission 2200 Block of Laguna.
- Med call 800 Block of Friendship Lane.
- Stolen vehicle investigation 1200 Block of State street.
- SBPD Officer at Denny’s looking for discarded property.
- 484 Shoplifter Von’s Turnpike dark skinned male, petty theft.
- CHP:10851 Stolen vehicle report East of Stagecoach off highway 154.
Now if the homeless were playing beer pong in the county parks most of you be having a big shit fit. That is what cracks me up it’s ok for some people to do things here but not others..As long as your a tax paying citizen who is wealthy it’s OK, Or someone who is popular in town it’s OK just a little Fuck Up now and then but if your poor, a person of color, or Homeless “No!,No!Noooo! You cannot do anything illegal. You must be a wealthy tax paying citizen Forty years and counting I have been watching this shit go on…Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results…Oh well it is what it is…Have a Great Humping Day…Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear,Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ON, TWO, AND THREE, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Bangie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, FireFighter Robert, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO,KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, John Prine, Tom Petty, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski,Little Mac, Lucky, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday…Later, Roger