By Roger the Scanner Guy
Dear Dog, I live in a town full of NIMBYS. If something is just a little bit uncomfortable for them they scream like little bald-faced babies for mommies milk. There is no co-existence here with these people, they don’t give a shit about the elderly, handicapped, the poor, homeless, people of color, or those who are different from them. Just about everyone in this town is like that, the republicans, the democrats, the haters, the lovers, the non liberal, and liberal alike as long as it isn’t in their back yard.
It’s cool but if it’s anywhere close they push, they shove to get their way, it’s for this reason I have decided I don’t care anymore. I’m NIMBYED out. I’m just thankful that I am not a NIMBY because I hate that word, it sounds like a very annoying word almost like if I had a booger on my finger I could not get rid off. Like if your nose itched a little and you went to wipe it and this big slimy booger got stuck to your finger and you could not get rid of it. I hated having that NIMBY stuck to my finger. Here are your scanner reports.
Scanner Reports WEDnesday:
- Wanted suspect for vehicle theft and vandalism caught in the 200 Block of North Voluntario.
- Probation search Alamar Motel.
- 415 Domestic on the foot bridge 1210 Cacique
- Med Call 1300 Block of Cacique
- Suspicious subject seen entering building 2 North Quarantina
- Homeless subject in trash enclosure 3700 Block of State street
- Med Call 400 Block of Via Rosa
- Wires down 1600 Block of Los Canolas Road
- Non injury accident vehicle into a pole 6000 Block of Hollister Ave
- 1800 Block of Bath street burglary investigation
- SBPD had eyes on possible burglar of East Beach Tacos in Parking lot 2 not sure if they got them
- 242pc on East Clark in Santa Maria
- 242 in Albertsons Parking lot didn’t say which one, county
- Found wallet 500 Block of Laguna
- South on State a white Toyota Corilla 23152, Drunk Driver
- 288pc Investigation happened in 2017 somewhere on the East Side Child Molestation
- Could not make out address somewhere in Ventura a Hoverboard exploded in a residence it was a structure fire response
- Suspicious circumstances 600 Block of East Canon Perdido
- Pedestrian carrying a bottle can barely walk Hot Springs at Olive Mill Roads
- Suspicious circumstances juvenile being followed in the 4200 Block of State hiding near Dutch Gardens area check SBSO
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Med call 200 South Milpas the 76 Station.
- Runaway or Missing child HFJ 15 Years old red hair 5 feet tall last seen San Pascual at Islay at 3pm on WEDnesday.
- Wanted subject with 2,500.00 warrant 400 Block of State street.
- Overdose Oak Park Tennis Courts
- Juvenile under the influence code 2 Medics 1300 Block of Oliv
- 242 Assault investigation at Cottage Hospital
- Found bicycle behind the Granada
- 415 Subject disturbed 303 West Carrillo
- Subject sleeping corner of CSGs property 134 South Milpas street.
- Wanted subject 100 Block of West Montecito.
- Washington School premises check 290 Light house
- Vehicle vs pedestrian 759 Dahlia Place
- Large Duffle bag in lanes Highway 101 South Camarillo Springs Road
- Med Call male on bench MTD 1020 Chapala
- Check the Welfare of a subject down next to a driveway 115 West Canon Perdido
- Milpas at Canon Perdido non injury hit and run victim vehicle at East Side Neighborhood Clinic
- Med call infected spider bite Santa Barbara at Micheltorena streets
- Fall victim head injury Vista Del Monte 3700 Block of Modoc.
- 415 Fight at the high school Canon Perdido side all I heard.
Will that is it outta me have a wonderful weekend…Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Lola, PoPo, Maxwell, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed,Mrs MacArther LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John HanCock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will pee on you MONday-MONday…Later, Roger