Scanner Reports 4-5-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I took a long walk yesterday, something I should not have done because I'm in agony now. While on my walk I saw a homeless man with all his belongings camped out by Office Max. He had a lot of stuff and was sleeping on some of it. It looked like a big bed and I thought he looked like King Henry the 8th. I half expected him to sit up, grab a big turkey leg from somewhere and take a hearty bite.
On one side we got these folks sleeping everywhere because they are homeless for whatever reason they are out there, some take advantage of everything and everyone, some just want to sleep and be left alone. Then there are these others who are angry and pretty much want the homeless dead, there seems to be no one in the middle these haters. I can call them something else but not here, blame liberals and they want them all dead too. I'm tired of listening to them cry like giant Baby Huey's. They are everywhere too like the homeless who have no home, these haters have nowhere to scream so they leave their hateful turds in the comment sections of whatever online source they can.
Today there was a big ugly guy wearing a MAGA Hat on Facebook blaming everything on liberals and promising to put one in ICU if one of them knocks his MAGA hat off his head. I'm tired of these human turds and their bullying ways, I'm too old for this Stupid Shit. Grow Up for crying out loud..I'm not criticizing the folks who want the illegal activities of some of the homeless to stop I do also. But not all of the homeless folks are committing crimes though, to some their being alive is a crime. Why in the hell would I want to walk up to some jack ass strutting around like a rooster and knock a stupid hat off his head? Hairs your Scanner reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Conservative refusing to leave Starbucks in the 500 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of an elderly female in a car Islay at Villa streets.
- Med Call for leg pain in the 600 Block of Pilgrim Terrace.
- Theft of a paycheck with suspect info First block of West Islay.
- Theft investigation 400 Block of East DLG.
- Traffic Stop grey Dodge Charger 200 Block of West Micheltorena.
- 415 Fight 2 female teenagers fighting at Valerio and San Andres.
- Juveniles fled from the CHP 400 West Anapamu.
- Check the Welfare of someone not seen in a while in the 1200 Block of North Ontare.
- To search for a missing vehicle in the 1200 Block of Coast Village Circle.
- 415 Juvenile causing problems at the Boys and Girls club on Hollister.
- WMA Was distraught walking in traffic Montecito at Milpas streets.
- Check the Welfare of a panhandler and child in the 2900 Block of State street at CVS Pharmacy.
- DUI Marijuana in a blue Honda at the roundabout Los Positas and Cliff vehicle registered out of Lompoc.
- Suicidal subject in traffic 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Conservative disturbing refusing to leave El Pollo Loco on State street.
- Ill subject Santa Barbara at Haley street called in by Doctors without walls.
- 500 Block of Empire Drive Fall victim.
- Suspicious subject trying door handles in the 3600 Block of San Remo.
- Panic Attack in a police car after a 459 Charge female was balling her eyes out hope she learned a lesson and don't go back to jail it's SNOT a fun place.
- Burglary in the 200 Block of Salida Del Sol, and a 20002 Non injury hit and run turns out it was involved in the 3600 Block of San Remo too and might have also been involved in other crimes vehicle occupied with 7 occupants
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Subject with warrants going back to LA for a while anyway
- Med call Fall victim Villa Santa Barbara 227 East Anapamu.
- Injury accident vehicle into a parked semi Stevens at Calle Real.
- Someone saw smoke coming from a window and called it in as a possible structure fire but the fire department found nothing Indio Muerto at Canada.
- Fall victim 1800 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Camper in the playground at McKenzie Park.
- Illegal Campers contact PATH 816 Cacique street for camping issues they have in the area Imagine that they have issues.
- Vehicle vs a child 2900 Block of Santa Maria Way.
- Attempt 459 Burglary First Block of Mohawk Road some burglary activity going on at the Mesa lately.
- Injury accident Gillispie at Mission street.
- Fire alarms ringing at the new Target store in the 3800 Block of State street no fire.
- 415 Fight between 2 subjects on highway 154 near Vista Point.
- Check the welfare of a skateboarder in traffic 7 South Milpas street.
- Loud construction equipment 300 Block of North Quarantina.
- Premises check Douglass Family Preserve.
- 100 Block of MoHawk a couple auto burglaries 2 females one male involved all juveniles followed by victim detained on Oliver at Santa Monica females are 14, male 15.
- 594 Vandalism to vegetation at Elings Park 1200 Block of Los Positas Road.
- 20002 Non injury highway 246, 3400 Block Isuzu hit.
- One of the juvenile burglary suspects had a skateboard but the victim was in possession of it while following the suspects. I guess the little thief could not get a way.
Anyway I'm still tired from yesterday and sore so that is all outta me for now Have a great Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina,, Maxwell, Shadow, FREDDIE! Midnight, Merlin,Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Denny Deem, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Debbie, Ken, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty,Isabelle, Jerry, and Chris willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday. Later,,, Roger