Scanner Reports 4-22-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Funny getting downvoted for saying that if the guy who took on the police at the Marina were in Chicago they would have shot him. Maybe not at first, they might have thought he was another police officer being clean-cut and all. Being from the area myself I have seen first hand what happens to someone who attempts to injure a police officer so "Yes" I know fights are a little different especially involving kids like I once was so very long ago some. Police Officers will have mutual combat in order to teach an already well-known lesson, in fact, there was a song written about it it goes something like this "I fought da Law and the Law Won." I know that song very well like a basketball dribbling echo's in my head from several dozen past lives. I don't give a shit about getting downvoted. I used the reference to Chicago for the Bozo's who compare North Counties Gang Violence to Chicago's Gang Violence considering that some gang members in my former neck of the woods have BBQed and eaten a member or two to get rid of the evidence of their kill by using a human wood chipper Anyway it is what it is. I think for all the Hoopla made about this case $35,000 is a very low bail for this guy but it just makes me wonder is all. As far as the opinions of the Ignorant ones I always know what they are going to say being downvoted out is a feather in my cap of righteousness here in Paradise of my Milpas Underpanties...HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Heard something about a possible gunshot victim in North County not enough info to post on it and it sounded like a possible suicide.
- Possible 422pc Criminal Threats on La Cumbre Hills Lane 3800 Block subject reached for his waistband and threatened to shoot a city worker.
- 415pc Blond female in dark underpants yelling walking North from the Orange Inn in the 1900 Block of State street wearing flip flops sounds like a swinging place.
- Trespassing Ex 400 Block of Datona in Goleta female harassing reporting party.
- Report of a subject casing in the area of Olive Mill road had several stolen bicycles all I heard not where or who.
- Burglary to a vehicle 500 Block of North Alisos.
- Group of Homeless people smoking THE WEED 100 Block of South Milpas.
- 415pc Transient Eastbound from 500 Block of East Montecito grey tee shirt black shorts, yelling.
- Check the welfare of a subject off his meds carrying a luggage rack in the 3500 Block of State street.
- Picking up video for CSI at the Circle K 200 South Milpas I'm glad those days are over.
- Code 2 Medics for an ill subject Cacique at Milpas street.
- Subject poured milk all over the reporting party at a Mobil Home Park in the 6700 Block of Via Real " MILK It's not just for the bath anymore it's also for the Shower."
- Premises check the Hilton 633 East Cabrillo.
- 5150pc Walking in traffic State at Mission streets.
- A male and a female throwing things at each other in the 1100 Block of Chapala.
- Subject throwing things into the street in the 100 Block of East Carrillo.
- First Block of West Figueroa 242pc Assault.
- Premises check 600 Block of West Cota street
- Med Call for a leg laceration The Villa Santa Barbara 227 East Anapamu.
- Found property at the County Admin. Building 105 East Anapamu.
- Fire and Medic's responding to the Library 40 East Anapamu for a subject kicked in the head.
- Heard a police officer say they were 5150ing someone to Cottage Hospital and in the background, I heard someone yell "Oh FUCK!"
- Someone checking residence doors in the 200 Block of East Ortega I did not know there were any residences in the 200 Block of East Ortega.
- 415pc Room Mates 100 Block of North Milpas street.
- 415pc Subject refusing to leave PATH 816 Cacique.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Female hitting herself on the head with a skateboard and threatening others the Fig Tree 100 Block of West Montecito.
- 415pc Subject at Greyhound 200 Block of State street.
- Overdose and Rest in Peace Carpinteria.
- Search and Rescue Dogs transported to SBPD to aide in the search of missing at-risk man from Consuelo Drive. He was found by SBSO at La Marada and North San Marcos.
- AC 3 Animal Control on a dead animal 2300 Block of Cliff Drive rest in peace.
- Suspicious subject a transient with a needle in his hand 3775 Modoc.
- Trespassers 2200 Block of Ortega Ranch Road.
- Structure Fire Hot Dog Deli 132 Harbor Way.
- Premises check Stevens Park.
- Highway 166 at Rock Front Road Traffic Accident.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject not seen in a few days in the 200 Block of Santa Barbara street they were found alive and well.
- Check the Welfare of a male under a blanket at Hot Springs and Old Coast Highway they were fine but needed to wake up and be ran for wants and warrants anyway.
- SBSO on foot South end of Ward Drive.
- A couple of thieves trying vehicle door handles in the 1800 Block of Chino.
- 4 Code 40 Drunks shitting in a VW Jetta in the 200 Block of North Salinas.
- Semi vs BMW 2800 Block of Mission Drive in front of El Rancho Market.
- Found property 1100 Block of State street
- Check the Welfare of an HFA wearing a floral print dress at DLG and Milpas street.
- Drunk Driver Shoreline Beach Cafe was driving at High Speeds from 7-11 followed by witness silver Honda Accord 800 Block of Shoreline.
- Hiker in distress Upper OSO Campground Paradise Road.
- 5150pc Female yelling at gardeners at McDonalds 29 North Milpas street.
I'm starting to stress out on all this handwashing and mask-wearing crap, my age spots are fading from all the handwashing. I must wash my hands 40 times a day and I don't go anywhere. The masks are getting so old they are sinking into my face the whole thing is horribly frustrating sometimes I have to yell too! Like all the 5150's out there maybe they are more frustrated than nuts. I don't think it's ever going to get back to the way things used to be. We're going to have to wear these Fucking masks forever and wear these gloves. I don't want to go anywhere anymore yet every time I do go somewhere not everyone is wearing a mask or gloves? I hear a lot of calls on the scanner Medical Emergency calls, Suicide calls, People losing their mind calls, people who haven't been seen for days, and days calls because they are hiding. I have horrible anxiety and anger this kind of shit brings out the BEAST in people. Have a WONderful WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, CJ, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry,Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mark, Willie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO,KFC John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, John Prime, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger