By Roger the Scanner Guy
I saw a media report about kids out playing basketball not considering that they might be contracting the CoronaVirus, it sucks. I agree but we all have to play by the rules when it comes to being considerate to others. Last evening I heard a call in the 5700 Block of Calle Real a transient had entered a store and was reported to be coughing on the store products. SON OF A BITCH! Be sorry if I see something like that! What the Hell? To me that is like Attempt Homicide right now with this shit going around the least I can do is play basketball with someone’s head if I see that. I like basketball, I haven’t played for a long time if the kids can play basketball I can play basketball too, can’t I? A woman who officials say is a problem person in a city in Pennsylvania coughed all over all the produce and other items and the store, they thew it all out $35,000.00 worth. We’re all stuck in our houses, shelter in place, some of us don’t have a lot of food, or money and some punk is out there hacking their bodily waste on our food.
The S.B.S.O. went out on the call and I could tell by the way one of the responding officers answered on the radio it was his pleasure to Protect and Serve the Community by confronting this piece of crap. When I write about a transient breaking the law some of you blame all Homeless people, not all homeless people do this.This to me is the difference of calling someone who is Homeless a Transient even though anyone can be a transient some people call the word Transient a Derogatory term of describing someone who is Homeless. I usually only call a Homeless person a Transient who is breaking the law anyway not all homeless people are to blame for this scum bags behavior. I have a whole bag of terms I can call him Dirty Bass Turd. Some people might say I’m being a real Jerk that I should have Understanding for this poor obviously mentally ill person who just wants to share what little he has with the rest of us. I’m not Rich, I cannot afford to buy food and throw it out like some people who feel sorry for criminals. The criminal action of doing something like this over rules any type of Mental Illness to me I hope this person was arrested. I hope the product if it was unpackaged was Thrown Out..HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Medical Call 700 Block of North Milpas street.
- Fall Victim locked in the garage, 1600 Block of Cherry Street.
- 459pc Daughter broke in residence and ripped off items 400 Block of North Voluntario.
- BOLO Male who attempted to steal a car battery from O’Reilly Auto Farts 55 South La Cumbre, male HMA wearing black hat, jacket, and jeans last seen heading Northbound.
- 1400 Block of North H Street Lompoc Assault 242pc.
- 594pc 1000 Block of State street Pacific Bank.
- On La Cumbre Circle male in his 20’s going door to door asking for soda pop and when they turn him down, he gets angry 5150pc
- 415pc Neighbors should not be getting a Bong at this time.1600 Block of DLV
- Medical call 400 Block of East Cota street
- 187pc Homicide 300 Block of North Y Street in Lompoc male shoot female.
- Silent 459pc Burglary alarm on Cindy Lane in Carpinteria.
- Transformer Fire Quarantina and Montecito.
- Wood Pallets Traffic Hazard on the freeway Highway 101 Northbound at Milpas number one and two lanes.
- 2 Transients taking apart bicycles in City Lot 6 near the bathrooms Anacapa street.
- Felony Hit and Run 800 Block of Milpas suspect female in a white sedan last seen heading South on Milpas.
- Threats investigation 300 Block of Woodly Court.
- Theft of a rental vehicle due back in February a grey Nissan Sentra with Nevada plates 500 Block of Fowler Road.
- Wires down on Vehicles 300 Block of Oliver Road.
- 415 Domestic 900 Block of San Pascual male tossed females cell phone in the shitter and took off with the kid.
- Medical call 900 Block of Cacique street.
- Theft of a vehicle key on Skyline Circle.
- 5700 Block of Calle Real Transient Punk went into a store and coughed on products.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- First thing I heard on THURSday Morning was a Sheriffs Officer running serial numbers on guns rifles but I had no idea where he was.
- Campers blocking an entrance in City Lot 2
- 273.5 Domestic Violence Fig Tree male had her on the ground while beating her real tough guy
- Campers 300 Block of Edison
- Juvenile on a skateboard 1200 Block of Shoreline.
- Medical Aide 700 Block of State street.
- Suicidal subject at the beach near the wharf overdose transported to Cottage.
- Subject trying doors to vehicles and residences Chapala at Sola subject thought to be 5150pc Emotionally disturbed subject like myself
- 1900 Blo9ck of Elise Way, or Drive a Husband assaulted his wife and daughter.
- 415 RoomMates 700 Block of Bond ex roommate refusing to leave
- Check the Welfare of a subject at the Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali.
- Check the Welfare of a subject living in the 200 Block of South Canada.
- Shoplifter at the Presido Market.
- 415pc Old Fart in his 60’s yelling at people in front of Rite Aide 35 South Milpas street long grey hair, beard.
- Jerk stealing Ducks at Waller Park male wearing a purple shirt black panties he got two of them in his car as the Sheriff pulled up so he did not get away with them. Animal Control was called but it’s unsure if they responded.
- Drunk crawling Northbound on State street from the 600 Block
- Traffic Accident with injuries Santa Barbara at Canon Perdido Street Vehicle vs Motorcycle.
- Trespasser detained 1600 Block of East Valley road.
- Medical Aide 400 Block of East Cota.
- Burglary in a unit at Garden Court 1116 DeLaVina.
- Counterfeit Money investigation at Home Improvement 415 East Gutierrez.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in a sleeping bag not moving at Garden street and the Rail Road Tracks.
Cold Wind I’m shivering my Timbers! Always wondered what that meant probably not saying it right..Will have a Great Weekend…Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C,J, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Jim, Diana, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie, Helen, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Roger, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger