By Roger the Scanner Guy
I gave up a third of my toilet paper for my neighbors who have kids and spent a half-hour or so in a line outside Rite Aide for more for them. I called it Operation Toilet Paper and it was somewhat successful, they do nice things for me. I like to be able to give back I almost feel like they are my family. Like Jason from FRYday the 13th Coming home for Dinner… Little do they know. I remember being in line to buy gasoline back in 1978 in Hammond, now we have to stand in line to buy toilet paper and some people actually fight over it as one of the clerks at Rite Aide told me a couple folks got into it, though I won’t fight over it. I’m grateful for what I’m allowed to buy.
I heard a call yesterday in Goleta of a man who was grieving over the loss of his Father and thinking about committing suicide. His father passed away some time ago, no matter though. Me and my father did not get along, sometimes I thought I hated him for the way he treated me, it’s been 49 Years. I was crying the other day thinking about him, there is no limit to grieving. I am very grateful that I read the stories of Rich Mullins and Brennen Manning though they are no longer here among us, reading their stories is helping me to heal. My Mother is in the Hospital and according to my sister she is in bad shape. I was the unwanted one and still am. I will not go home ever again but I will speak to my Mother on the phone while we are both here. I got into it with one of my Sisters yesterday. “She started it!” When my buddy Brad was still alive over 20 Years ago he said to me after seeing the family mix it up a bit, “Oh my God you’re all in your 40’s and still going at it!” Now we’re in our 60’s and 70’s. Brad Rest in Peace. I have seen others go through this and go crazy and I am not and That is That. As far as the Corona Virus I am living my life as I always have though being cautious and giving others their space, it’s a very interesting time in our country and there is not much more I can say about that..HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS…
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Illegal Campers front doors of Silly Hall in Sleeping bags reminds me of the Magruder Crew doing that so many years ago.
- Med call 227 East Anapamu
- Vehicle vs pole Highway 101 Northbound at La Conchita unknown if injury.
- Med call ill subject on Mustang Drive 1100 Block
- Homeless man in the ballroom of the Hilton with his things 633 East Cabrillo
- Suspicious circumstances that juveniles were shooting birds with BB Guns at La Colina Junior High 4025 Foothill Sunday Night.
- Fire Alarms 1118 East Cabrillo no fire
- Wires down 1300 Block of Olive street
- Med Call 2700 Block of Miradero.
- 2 Homeless subjects fighting 208 West Carrillo outside Starbucks.
- Medical call back of the SB County Jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Misplaced vehicle 100 Block of West Ortega street they found it
- 273.5 Domestic Violence male hitting female outside the lobby of the Montecito Inn
- Ill subject 1000 Block of East Maple
- Hollister at Pacific Oaks medical emergency in a grey Honda
- Fire Test call 121 West Carrillo for Engine 71
- 300 Block of Hitchcock unknown if injury traffic accident
- Injury traffic accident 101 West Arrellaga injury traffic accident
- 415pc Subject in the Lobby of Amtrak 209 State street
- Suspicious subject trying to break into cars lower level of Ralph’s wearing black with a black leather jacket. Gang types near by
- A thief ran off with 5 donuts from Dunkin donuts in the 3700 Block of State street WMA.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- A 415pc subject is getting the Wrap treatment in the 1200 Block of Coast Village Road.
- 422pc Criminal Threats 1100 Block of DLV.
- 220 Nogales 211pc Silent alarm, no crime.
- 23103 Reckless vehicle a silver Jetta NB on Hope “8MBN”- Male down behind a hedge 1500 Block of Anacapa.
- Attempt to locate a subject 423 Chapala.
- 417pc Subject brandished a knife at a city sewer worker at DLG and Milpas he was caught near the SB Bowl.
- Medical Call 1900 Block of Laguna.
- Rolling 415 Domestic Southbound Chapala from the 1000 Block white Cherokee.
- Violation of restraining order 700 Block of Castillo.
- Check the Welfare of a man down 107 Nopolitos
- 314pc Indecent Exposure male wearing all black
- Union Pacific wants a semi moved that is parked too close to the tracks on Modoc.
- 602pc Trespasser 300 Block of West Montecito near Cottage Residential.
- Combative subject Cottage Hospital Trige Room
- 20002 Non injury hit and run Rancheria at Montecito green Nissan registered on El Sueno hit and ran a bicyclist
- Ex tenant refusing to leave 1300 Block of DLV.
- 1400 Block of Lou Dillion 594pc Broken window.
- Juveniles on bicycle in traffic Southbound on State street from Haley.
- Premises check McKenzie Park
- 242pc Hotel Riveria 125 West Carrillo.
- Stolen vehicle 600 Block of Pilgram Terrace.
Have a good Hump Day at Home…Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Zeke, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, James, Diana, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Roger, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday.