By Roger the Scanner Guy
Driving a high profile vehicle at High Speeds through neighborhoods and on bicycle path is not a good idea. The information I heard over the police scanner indicated that the suspect involved in the pursuit the other day was doing just that. Twice in 24 hours, the suspect did this. This kinda behavior also indicates that a subject might be losing control, someone who cannot control their own emotions should not be operating a motor vehicle. I’m pretty sure the suspect will get out of this as he has other things in his life. When he splatters someone’s 4-year-old kid all over the bike path don’t tell me what a nice innocent person he is while condemning the police for doing their job. Another interesting thing to know is if something should happen to a police officer when someone is breaking the law that the officer is responding to, say the officer gets killed in some kind of accident, the offender is responsible for the officers death.
That is going on right now in Chicago involving a guy who claims he was test firing a gun in the city. Police were responding to a Shots Fired call and 2 of them were hit and killed by a commuter train, that guy will be doing some time maybe not for murder but he won’t be getting his wrist slapped either. That is something to keep in mind when breaking the law. I am by no means innocent and did that kind of crazy shit when drunk back in Indiana. I talked about all this carp before, no one cares till they’re sitting in jail wondering if they will ever see the light of day again. Don’t worry I’ll keep ranting about this over and over again just so some of you won’t forget.
Been noticing some gatherings here and there. Report of 15 subjects juveniles acting suspiciously near CVS on Turnpike then heading toward Granny Field yesterday, also there was a group of teens harassing middle schoolers across from Carpinteria Middle School the other day in the 5300 Block of Carpinteria Ave. Just wanted to mention the gatherings in case something might be up, Maybe it’s some End of Year thing…Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Med Call Laceration 200 Block of Point Sal Dunes Unknown circumstances.
- Cota and Anacapa streets code 40, Drunk.
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle 3000 Block of Paseo Del Ruefgo
- Loose Poodle Ontare at Foothill.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down near Petco 19 South Milpas
- Construction trucks blocking , with no flagman at Mason and Alisos.
- City Lot 10 did not catch which level 600 Block of Anacapa 459 to a blue Dodge Charger.
- Ill subject acting strangely in the 4500 Block of Auhay.
- Border Collie on a Roof 4400 Block of Carpinteria Ave…”Roof Roof Roof!”
- Med call unknown type Chase Palm Park.
- Check the Welfare of children in the 3800 Block of Via Mondo Mothers boyfriend arrested on Tuesday.
- Adult male trespassing on El Camino School Grounds on San Simeon.
- Premises check La Mesa Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject asleep in their vehicle outside Home Goods 7300 Block of Marketplace.
- 242 Assault on Campus 1021 Call victim on the phone UCSB.
- Subjects yelling obscenities on the basketball courts at Ortega Park Wow I did not know basketball players cursed.
- Garden Court 1100 Block of DLV Overdose.
- Premises check Teen center 1235 Chapala.
- Drunk Male fell down Carrillo at Chapala.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Forced Blood Draw at the City Police Station SBSO responding I assumed it was on East Figourea 215, but I guess they could have been talking about Santa Maria.
- Med Call unresponsive subject 101 West Carrillo outside fuel depot.
- Campers in the CACIQUE UNDERPANTS.
- More campers in the 900 Block of West Carrillo.
- Female Under the influence 500 West Mission.
- Reckless SUV Northbound 101 from the Sullivan Grade license plate part..”881V36″ Dark colored 23103pc.
- First Block of Olive Mill Road Audible Alarm.
- Med Call Fall victim 400 Block of West Pine.
- No address “Subject has cut himself with a box cutter and is locked up in a room with a knife collection.” All I heard there…Suspicious subject that wasn’t 1900 Block of Laguna street.
- Check the Welfare of a female camping in her car without food for a few days Location kept a secret SBSO checked on her.
- Fall victim at Val Verde on Santa Verde.
- Check the welfare of a female whose husband is abusing her SBCounty.
- Med Call 5200 Block of Hollister Heritage House.
- Med call seizures 700 Block of Mission Drive.
- Camper 1200 Block of DLV Premises check at the Library 40 East Anapamu.
- Probation Check PATH 800 Block of Cacique.
- Check the welfare of a 14 year old girl walking near highway 246 and Avenue of the Flags.
- Check the Welfare of a subject living in the 1400 Block of San Pascual.
Will I went from one thing to anutter threw out my neck back, hip, got pinched nerves Hurting Physically now SUCKS!!! I hope it goes away cause I got a little more CHRISTMAS SHOPLIFTING TO DO, I mean Christmas Shopping…Anyway Have a Lovely Weekend….Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Thomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Lola, PoPo, Andy, Tiny, Fish Head One, and Two. Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger