Scanner Reports 11-6-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
When I woke up TUESday Morning and I saw there had been yet another vegetation fire in a homeless camp. I just thought it was another day of the same old, same old. When is it going to change? Is it going to change? When I was a crook and I broke the law and got caught, I got arrested went to jail then court. If I went down the street right now with a pack of Hot Dogs and sticks started a cooking fire near the Milpas UNDERPANTS ate them then left without putting out my cooking fire and the fire got out of control the fire department responded and put it out would I be arrested? If I was arrested what would the charge be? I would really like to know. It used to be if someone started a fire they might be warned once but the next time if they did not heed the warning they got arrested. Why is this happening? Why are, our laws being disrespected? Why are people being allowed to start fires and destroy property? Is it like some say because of our government? I'm really beginning to wonder.
I have a friend who went shopping at a popular Health Food store in the 3700 Block of State street the other day and her purse was stolen out of her cart. By the time she noticed the theft and reported it to police 4 different major credit cards had been used all at the same popular computer store in the 900 Block of State street. I have heard calls like this with the same two stores involved before. I don't even have to say what stores they are others know because it happened to them also. The purse was taken from the grocery cart in the produce department where management told the victim "There are no cameras." Kinda makes one wonder. I also read that the thieves are suspected to be a group of thieves from another country. This is another ongoing crime that makes me wonder How come if this has happened before at the same store there are no cameras in the produce department? Sounds like an inside job to me Someone is getting rich on these thefts. Just another day in Santa Barbara.
The other night I was laying in bed reading and suddenly heard some guy screaming "I'm going to Fing kill you, you Asshole!" I thought it was road rage but then heard some more, then a few minutes later heard there were drinkers nearby I guess the neighbors and the Drunks were having words. I used to get up and look but I can hardly walk anymore I just laid there and listened to it last night. It's just another night of the Same Old, Same Old. I'd like to Thanks Jessica for helping me pick up groceries, and Shorebird for the beautiful hand made Hand Warmers, in my favorite color too. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Fall victim Head Injury in the parking lot Ralphs 100 Block of West Carillo
- Medical Call 1100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- 415 Fight 2 Subjects involved outside Santa Barbara Roasting Company 320 Motor Way over quickly.
- Illegal camper 15 North Milpas street.
- Theft of a Money Bag containing $150 cash from 136 State street suspect a Black Male Adult wearing a dark hoodie, and black backpack heading South.
- 242 Assault SBJR High 721 East Cota street.
- 459 Burglary to the Church 1500 State street Trinity Church.
- 700 Block of West Arrellaga violent Domestic male seen physically dragging female into residence police responded male has a restraining order against him and several warrants.
- Elderly fall victim with a shoulder injury. 800 Block of State street.
- Female hitting herself near the Army Reserve building in the 3200 Block of State street.
- Premises check Alameda Park West.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Shoplifter in Custody at Macy's in the 3800 Block of State street.
- Attempt 459 Burglary to a vacant residence in the 400 Block of Bath street.
- Disabled vehicle stuck on the Rail Road Tracks in the 300 Block of South Milpas street.
- Premises check at the McKenzie Lawn Bowling building.
- 415 Female yelling outside Rudy's restaurant in the 300 Block of West Montecito.
- 415 Transient refusing to leave 7-11, 402 North Milpas street.
- Check the Welfare of a male transient who fell to the ground at Milpas and Quinientos in the street his shopping cart is down next to him.
- 23103 Reckless Infinity almost hit pedestrian at Mason and Quarantina, vehicle parked down the street Quarantina at Calle Caesar Chavez reported as a suspicious vehicle.
- 3 Drinkers behind the Dumpster at 201 South Milpas street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Unknown 415 a subject asked a Santa Barbara City worker to call the police in City lot 12 First Block of West Guitierrez, the subject was last seen walking toward the freeway Unknown crime
- 100 Block of East Haley 415pc Transient in an apartment disturbing.
- Possible warming fire seen just East of the Chevron on Betteravia
- Smoke check in the area of Hayward Lumber Highway 101 just South of Fairview where there was another of many vegetation fires Monday night
- 4000 Block of State street Medical call Fall victim
- 415pc Disagreement over a dog on South Salinas street in Santa Barbara.
- Suspicious water truck is seen stealing water from a fire hydrant in the 100 Block of Cannon Acres.
- Code 60 in the 200 Block of Cottage Grove.
- Check the Welfare of a male talking to himself on Broodmar Plaza
- Possible shot heard in the area 200 Block of APS this Morning.
- Check the welfare of a disoriented female carrying several bags near the Old Mission.
- Transient male yelling at passer-bys in the 100 Block of West Anapamu
- Oversized vehicle parked at Salinas and Carpinteria.
- Vehicle parked in the red zone in the 400 Block of East Haley.
- Subject with a felony warrant on Via Lucero.
- Suspicious subject in a back yard in the 200 Block of Santa Ynez Court.
- 415 Domestic 2 Males in a white van one throwing things at the other and yelling at him Hitchcock at State street.
- 417 Brandishing a knife 26 West Anapamu possible worker in the area did not like the subject hanging out in his work area so he pulled a knife on him to scare him away...That worked he called the police however no charges were filed against the subject who was believed to be an employee somewhere in the area.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the First Block of East Victoria possibly having a breakdown.
- 415 Domestic 1300 Block of Santa Rita Circle. The old Urine Bucket thrower is out of jail boy he sure was in there for a long time 2 days...On going 415 Domestic Urine Bucket thrower.
Anyway, that is all for today's drama Kiddies saw a video on YouTube called "Do not attempt an exorcism on a cop." Really good video I really enjoyed watching it it was funny look it up if you like....Have a Great WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Pat, Mavis, LUCY!, STOBIE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger