Scanner Reports 11-21-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Not all Baby Boomers are Yuppies or ever were. I hate yuppies, always have hated yuppies always. If I ever became a cannibal I doubt very much that I would ever eat one, there is no amount of spice that would make them taste good. I would much rather eat carp from the Chicago River and I have, and some people from Chicago know what Chicago River Carp eat. Not all wealthy people are yuppies it takes a certain type of person to be a yuppie. I think there are some in my family, they all have nice cars and money and act as if they are petite even the so-called Patriots that talk shit about Liberals like they are afraid to break their nails, or get a scratch on their Prius. I'm glad they live far away from me I don't want to hear their squeaky voices about how they are having a bad day because they broke a nail or stubbed their toe, or don't have enough ammo for their AR-15's. For the record I have noticed that about fellow Baby Boomers the trash I grew up with were the biggest drunks, druggies, some were dope dealers, bullies. Now they are GrandParents and speak to their GrandChildren as if they are Sainted Virgins. I am happy to freely admit that because of me, their Grand Children know who they really were in the Day. Thanks Be to Facebook. That said I'd much rather be a Baby Boomer than any of the spoiled Generations that came after.
Someone painted graffiti in big letters in my MILPAS UNDERPANTS. I noticed some today, some the otter day, there have been more graffiti calls lately which makes me wonder what might be going on? It can't just be the Holiday Season. Merry Christmas is spelled wrong I cannot tell what those big letters in black say on the South Western wall of my MILPAS UNDERPANTS and it feels kinda funny too.
I was going to voice my opinion of Transients, Homeless Folks, The Mentally Ill, Criminals which include sex offenders but everyone has their opinions on this and all the opinions are different. I'll argue about it just for something to do, but I do not agree that everyone who is homeless is Mentally ill. Some people actually think that and they are wrong, but they think they are right and I am wrong, but I'm right so there in face everyone who disagrees with me on Edhat thinks they are right and I'm wrong but they are wrong and I'm right so there...I ain't no stankin yuppie either! That is my MILPAS UNDERPANTS and I'M STICKING TO THEM.
Scanner Reports Monday:
- Possible 23152 Drunk Driver white Mercedes West Bound on Cliff Drive after leaving 7-11 331 West Montecito early in the morning around 6am.
- 415 Criminal Transient Terrorizers had the staff of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf coffee shop so scared they were hiding in the back room not sure what they were doing but when police arrived they were at Starbucks across the street.
- Vandalism on the elevator city parking lot 10 First block of East Ortega.
- Motorcycle on Fire on highway 154 at San Antonio Creek Road.
- Overdose med call 800 Block of Pedregosa There was a vehicle and subject nearby that might have had something to do with this overdose call.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Transient grabbed a housekeeper and was trying to assault staff members of a Hotel in the 200 Block of West Cabrillo.
- 415 Subject State and Canon Perdido.
- 415, 5150 Female 1000 Block of Gillespie.
- 415 Mother vs a Trainer at Golds Gym 3908 State street,
- Missing Elderly female found when she came home in a cab in the First Block of South Soledad.
- Harbor Patrol checking on a subject down in one of the bathrooms base of the wharf.
- 415 Fight 900 Block of Chapala near or at the Cajan Kitchen.
- 5150 Transport Cottage Hospital to PHF.- Check the welfare of a male in a blue Ford Sedan who had been passed out 600 Block of North Salsipuedes.
- Aggressive Panhandling criminal in front of Rite Aide 825 State state.
- Fall victim at the Zoo possible ankle injury those SUCK!
- Possible structure fire 3900 Block of Pueblo Ave cross street of North La Cumbre.
- Med call unconscious subject Sandyland at the Beach.
- Suspicious female in the 1800 Block of San Pascual walking around other peoples homes saying she is looking for a friend, yea Right.
- 105 East Anapamu 242 Assault BFA Blue shirt black pants assaulted reporting party who will be waiting for police near the Granada Garage.
- Suicidal female transported to Cottage from the 1700 Block of Villa Avenue.
- 5150 1500 Block of DLV it sounded like they said UPS was on scene with a 5150 and wanted code 2 Medics I probably heard it wrong yea That's it.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Code 2 Medics call in the 1000 Block of Coast Village Road and a couple minutes someone was also in custody..Most likely a code 40, Drunk call.
- 415 Domestic behind Shepard Place Apartments on Casitas Pass.
- Linden at Foothill vehicle accident.
- Subject refusing to leave a hotel and being a pain in the ass 6300 Block of Hollister keeps going back inside the place after being told to leave to use the bathroom, and drink the coffee.
- Subject in a wheelchair near the railroad tracks with a head injury Montecito at the tracks Unknown how he got hurt code 3 Fire Department and Medics responded.
- 5150 Yelling in the 1900 Block of DLV. I miss that block alot I used to live over there remember Teds Book Store at Mission and DLV I miss Ted.
- There was a code 40, Drunk at Cottage ER ready for the Sober Center but he became combative and might have went to jail instead
- Overdose slashed wrist 300 Block of Ortega Ridge.
- Suspicious subject in the 100 Block of West Mission I missed what they said he was doing but it had something to do with a business.
- Med call Unknown type 1200 Block of Castillo.
- Fall victim 1500 Block of Garden.
- Check the Welfare of a female who is sluring her words talking about being kidnapped at Ralphs in the 5100 Block of Hollister she gave an address in Goleta and there was a missing female report from that address.
- Robbery at Gun Point 401 North Milpas those Payday loan joint usually don't carry alot of cash.
- CAMP CLEAN UP THE SBPD IS CLEANING UP A HOMELESS CAMP SOUTH BOUND ON RAMP AT MISSION. The police do alot more than others think they do if you think cleaning up a camp is easy FEEL FREE TO VOLUNTEER You might want to order a Hazmat suit.
- Vandalism under the Quarantina UNDERPANTS WMA with white paint another WMA friend is watching.
- Suspicious Subject driving a vehicle while the auto alarm is going off he parked at the Med Center in the 300 Block of North Milpas.
- Graffiti on the sidewalk 2100 Block of Edgewater Way.
- A transient threw a cup at a 4 Year Old boy inside McDonalds 29 North Milpas street was last seen walking North on Milpas street.
- Med Call 11 South Milpas Unknown type.
- Drunk guy in traffic 300 Block of Garden street in the Underpass.
- Hazardous condition Propane Spill from from a Tank off a Forklift at Vons 1040 Coast Village Road.
- 242 Assault in the 2900 Block of State street between Neighbors.
Now Have a wonderful Thanks Giving Holiday with your families, friends HAVE FUN! That is all Outta Me for now....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Tom Cat, Tiger, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Pat, Mavis, Ricky, Bengie, Eddie, Bambi, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, Rambo, Sherry, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday.