By Roger the Scanner Guy
Well, at least that commenter called me by my first name when they called me a hypocrite. You gotta have some respect for someone who calls you by your first name “King Roger.” I like that it, goes with “King Roger the Beach Ball racist.” I guess that means I don’t like Beach Balls. I have never had anything against beach balls, I have always liked them when. If you want a ball to play with they only cost a couple bucks, you can tap em like a volleyball. I used to play Volleyball when I was younger. I coulda went pro I was really good. I was good at a lot of things, I used to play softball too, alway’s clobbered the ball hit a lot of home runs. I played left field and I must have been good because people said I was out in left field a lot. There’s not much to do out there in left field I was always ready when the ball sailed out there my way, caught a lot of those balls. One time I went over a short fence on a foul ball cars were parked too close to the fence, I landed on a parked car but I caught the ball.
When I was a kid my folks used to take me to a lot of ball games in Chicago, one of the highlights of my life seeing the White Sox and the Cubs play in Chicago. I saw Notre Dame Football once too back in 1962 though I was only 4 years old. I was running around the benches and the players were messing with me. My Uncle went to Notre Dame became a lawyer a good one too throughout his career he would go back and lecture every year. There are a lot of talented Folks in my family though we don’t always agree, we get along. We came from good stock. I had acouple good things happen this week in my personal life that were really good involving family members, anything else going on around me pales in comparison. Belinda’s sister came back into my life and that is very good because I consider her to be my sister. One of my own sisters thought I had lied about something that happened years ago a life changing incident and she found out I told the truth. The Truth shall set you Free even if it takes 47 years you just keep telling the Truth and stick to the Truth and someday it shall set you Free. Nothing else matters. Someone who thought I did something bad has found out the truth and the Truth has set me Free. So it doesn’t matter to me that a bunch of people who consider themselves adults call me names because I know the Truth, and the Truth has set me Free.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Male at the back door of the Country meat market with his pants down in the 5900 Block of Calle Real, will there is really nothing one can say about that.
- Brandishing of a weapon Las Positas at Portusuello or thereabouts someone in a BMW involved.
- Medical call on the Bus Bench in front of Trader Joes in the 200 Block of North Milpas.
- 2 Vehicle accident Semi vs Ford F-150 one of them on fire minor injuries Highway 101 Southbound at Clark Ave.
- Premise check 400 Block of Sea Ranch Drive.
- Assault attempt 415 Subject disturbing 1200 Block of San Pascual.
- Fire Alarms going off at Cleveland School no Fire.
- Theft investigation 123 APS Cleveland School.
- Sad one subject not caring for themselves after falling down 500 Block of West Anapamu subject in their 50’s.
- Premise check in the open space of Arroyo Burro Beach, I will always call it Hendrys Beach.
- SUV Fire fully involved Salsipuedes and Micheltorena.
- Overdose 1200 Block of Punta Gorda.
- Unknown type Medical call on a back deck in the 600 Block of San Pascual.
- Traffic accident Vehicle vs bicyclist Hacienda at Modoc.
- Check the Welfare of a male subject in the 400 Block of North Milpas with his pants down standing with a grocery cart.
- Code 40 subject near the Amtrak station acting strangely running in the street etc 200 Block and 100 Block of State street.
- Overdose 1700 Block of Oak Brooke Lane.
- Medical call for an unconscious female at the Enterprise Fish Company in the 200 Block of State street.
- Large piece of glass on the sidewalk First Block of West Los Olivos.
- Suspicious circumstances for a female who climbed up a railroad signal with an I-Pad very dangerous seen by a resident in the area of Pilgrim Terrace Drive.
- 3100 Block of State street 242 Assault.
- Traffic accident Motorcycle vs child Betteravia at Miller.
- Suicidal subject on Via Lucero.
- Stabbing on Ash in Carpinteria.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Female sitting on a cliff possibly code 40 bottle by her side on Oliver Road.
- Unknown type Medical 4400 Block of Calle Real.
- Transient disturbing at Starbucks in the 3900 Block of State street.
- Highway 33 at Highway 166 Vehicle Accident.
- Medical call for a head laceration on West North street.
- Medical call 800 Block of Cheltenham Road unknown type medical.
- Road Rage Garden at Cabrillo streets.
- RV Camper 2300 Block of Red Rose.
- Camper in a suburban in the 500 Block of Chapala.
- Trespasser in the 600 Block of Del monte,.
- Someone had 20,000 Dollars in warrants not sure if it was involving the previous call or a homeless subject.
- Recovery Stolen vehicle recovered 100 Block of West Constance.
- Fight 900 Block of Miramonte between RoomMates.
- Subject camping refusing to leave 27 East Cota.
- Vandalism at the visitors center at Garden and Cabrillo in the bathroom.
- Transients smoking cigarettes and marijuana at Ship Wreck Park Chase Palm Park Extention.
- Vehicle vs a child Maple at “J” Street child had a leg injury.
- Vehicle accident highway 101 Southbound near Las Positas vehicle rollover injuries.
- Subject electrocuted at the El Estero Waste Water Plant 520 East Yanonali, the subject lived I report what I hear on the scanner, electrocuted is what I heard.
- Fight Subject inside Amtrak yelling and hitting things 209 State street.
- 400 Block of North Milpas SBPD was on a possibly wanted subject.
- SBPD was on a Detail with CalTrans Northbound highway 101 South of Bath street.
Will that is all out of me, for now, I would like to Congratulate Cathy Murillo for being elected the next Mayor of Santa Barbara I’m sure she will do a fine job. Have a Great Weekend! Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John ,Rambo, Sherry, Isabelle, Jerry, Magruder, Edwin, Don, Cory, Poe, David Cox, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger the Beach Ball Racist