Scanner Reports 1-28-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Gee, what is up with these young folks nowadays eating and smoking Tide Pods? What the HELL are they thinking? Does that shit really get you high? I would think with all the chemicals in wash soap it's taking a slow painful track to insanity and death. What kind of stupid shit is someone thinking to do a dare from others on the internet involving that shit when the ass hat daring others to do it never did it they just want to see others in pain. "I'm bad ass I eat Tide Pods." Ever hear of nerve damage? You don't want to, I have nerve damage and it SUCKS! You cannot normally function with nerve damage and I don't, the older you get the worse it gets, you get nerve damage by many things eating and ingesting poison is one of them. I'm against alcohol but it's safer than that crap.
The area I'm from North West Indiana, there is a lot of pollution, we had a soap plant right up near Lake Michigan in Whiting, Indiana just past North Hammond. Smoke came out of that place back in the day you inhaled those chemicals you tasted that soap it got in your lungs it's a horrible thing. There were other chemical plants, oil refineries I grew up around but more than the rotten eggs odor that came from Gary, Indiana that soap plant was the worst. There has always been stupidity in finding cheap highs but I think Tide Pods is right up there with Airplane glue and spray paint. My dad worked with paints when I was a kid, I right alongside him we never wore masks didn't think about it. I was born with asthma I have a rough time now as I did then. You can ruin yourself with those chemicals and you will be sorry the rest of your life if you do. Things can be weird when you're a kid but don't do something you will regret the rest of your life. I'm not the smartest apple on the tree but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to doing stupid shit. Lay off the Tide Pods, don't do chemicals.
I have to take painkillers and I hate them, they are horrible they barely touch the pain I have pulled muscles, a back and neck injury. I laid in bed all night last night in agony, most of my days are spent in pain, I cannot walk far anymore if someone told me Tide Pods would get rid of my pain I'd tell them where to go I know better. The best painkiller is heat for me I love me a hot day sitting in the yard that helps more than anything. Don't do Tide Pods they will kill you slow and painful.
Here is your Scanner Reports, FRYday:
- 6600 Block of Sueno 459 Burglary to a residence.
- Theft of a vehicle part 5700 Block of Via Real.
- SBSO on a subject Hot Springs at East Valley.
- Patient vs Caregiver 400 Block of North Ridge.
- Female being followed by her boyfriend's sister in the 3900 Block of Via Lucero.
- Medical call at County jail head injury 4436 Calle Real.
- Check the welfare of a subject covered with a blanket near the Animal poo foot bridge.
- Semi truck vs a parked vehicle in Santa Ynez.
- Road Rage at the Jack in the Box in Buellton.
- Domestic 200 Block of East Haley. Another 415 Domestic in the same Block at the same time.
- 459 Burglaries to vehicles in the 200 Block of Oceano.
- Stolen vehicle recovery in the 200 Block of Los Aguaries.
- 20002 Non-injury hit and Run first Block of West Ortega a mountain bike vs a Toyota Tacoma.
- Medical call 1900 Block of South Broadway.
- Fire reported out 300 Block of Anacapa clothes dryer.
- 211 Silent alarm Bank of the (USSR), America.
- Audible alarm open door in Montecito 1000 Block of Golf Road subject in 2017 Grey Dodge Ram thought to be involved.
- Subject disturbing and throwing glass bottles in the DMV Parking lot 500 Block of Castillo.
- Parking violation First Block of North Alisos.
- Brush Fire Arrellaga off ramp Northbound highway 101.
- Battery at the Santa Barbara Athletic Club subject in a residence in the 400 Block of Bath street, arrested.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 1900 Block of Cliff Drive Starbucks suspect vehicle a black Ford Focus with a Perry Lincoln sticker on it.
- Subject found passed out with blood all over a room in the 1000 Block of Locust in Lompoc did not hear anymore about that.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Medical call 100 Block of Pacific Dunes broken Leg.
- 602 Trespasser causing a disturbance at the Chevron station 401 West Montecito and 7-11 / 331 West Montecito.
- Check the welfare of a camper at the Anapamu foot bridge covered under a blanket West Side.
- 123 East Canon Perdido subject threatening others with a 5 foot walking stick HMA.
- Trespassers behind Noahs Ark Animal Hospital on Fairview disturbing.
- Medical call for an unconscious subject in the 200 Block of Central.
- Unresponsive female on the floor inside the YMCA 36 Hitchcock Medical call.
- Argument over a dog in IV missed address.
- 415 Female yelling in the 200 Block of Winter Road.
- Check the welfare of a male down State street at San Roque on a bus bench.
- Hit and Run investigation in the lobby of the PD 215 East Figueroa.
- Subject keeps calling 911 says he has a Medical problem but Cottage said he doesn't he is in the area of Cottage hospital, after sometime AMR picked him up and took him back to Cottage.
- Did not say which one but a woman went into the Taco Bell bathroom and came out wearing no pants last I heard she was walking around the parking lot.
- 23103 Reckless drivers one in a silver SUV the other in a Mustang almost took out a pedestrian in a crosswalk at Kellogg and Berkley.
- Medical call 3700 Block of Avon Lane.
- 20001 Felony hit and run Black Honda hit and ran a silver Camaro injuring subject, or subjects.
- Medical call 400 Block of West Pueblo unknown type.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run Pardall at Delmar female suspect caught an hour or so later in the 6800 Block of Hollister.
- Medical emergency Unconscious subject 66 Oceanview.
- Check the Welfare of a man down in the middle of the roadway 400 Block of East Boone.
- Montecito near Rivenrock abandoned vehicle with the trunk open as if someone was going to load items reported as suspicious.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Call in SBSO report on a possible burglary in the county.
- Medical call at the Californian in the 2200 Block of DLV.
- Sandy Land Cove check the welfare of a subject sleeping near the tracks under a blanket near trash.
- A Report that a "Power of Attorney" is trying to retrieve property from a residence in Montecito is that what is called a legal looter? That happened to my girlfriends mom she made her Son Power of Attorney he sold her home out from under her, sold her property and stuck her in a nursing home I have never had the displeasure of knowing more greedy people in my life.
- 415 Female stealing food breaking dishes at Hotel Santa Barbara 533 State street.
- Female yelling at a pay phone in the 1900 Block of State street....What in the World is a pay phone?
- Medical call for a male that passed out in front of the MTD 1020 Chapala.
- 459 to a vehicle on Courtney Drive.
- Drinkers 600 Block of State street.
- Fall victim 500 Block of North La Cumbre at Via LaCumbre.
- Check the Welfare of a family of Panhandlers at Albertsons 1120 East Clark in Santa Maria.
- Castillo at Cota 242 Assault/Battery investigation occurred nearby in a home.
- One shot heard Black at Highway one.
- 415 Neighbors at 30 Winchester Canyon.
- Death Notification SB City.
- Check the Welfare of a dog in a vehicle at Dos Pueblos.
- Vehicle Fire 100 Block of Nectarine in Goleta
- Subject barricaded in house 7200 Block of Davenport Lompoc.
- Code 40, Drunk female trying door handles to vehicles and structures Chapala and Arrellaga.
- Found property by the CHP San Benito Lane at Olive Mill.
- Fairway at Channel Drive drunk driver.- Smoke odor in the CHP Offices 6400 Block of Calle Real.
- Bee Hive on a vehicle Anacapa at Sola unknown if the Bees were saved or not.
- Found Property First Block of Garden at the Visitors Center.
I'd like to Thank the Folks that stopped me on Saturday and Thanked me for being Roger Dodger it really made me feel good, sometimes I get the feeling that I'm unwanted, those Folks made me feel real special. There was a man over at the Home Improvement center a couple months ago that also Thanked me. I love those compliments feel free to keep them coming. Anyway, that is enough outta me for now Have a Great MONday....Peter, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Bommy, Poppy, Rambo, Sherry, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, David Cox, Poe, , Ricky, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger...P.S. I know I forgot someone.