Scanner Reports 1-2-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Thank Dog the holidays are over! I was reading my Horrorscope one day, I don't read it so much anymore, no reason I just don't do it but I happened to look at it one day and it said something about enforcing my boundaries in 2019. That is another thing I don't think too much about. I'm kinda easy going that way, take things as they come most things don't bother me, once in awhile something will stick for awhile eventually it goes away but while it's there it's irritates like a stinky hunk of dung some people are like that. Bullies. One might think that as we age we mature and move on from this behavior but some don't they practice it throughout their lives unconcerned for anyone's feelings for their own comfort. Usually one could see right through people like this but not always because most people don't expect it from someone they respect, or thought they did. It's time to move on from people like this not as a New Years Resolution but just because it's Healthier for us to do so. So I guess I will be enforcing my Boundaries in 2019 I'm not so sure about reading my Horrorscope all the time though I don't want to change everything.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- First call of the day was a possible 261pc Rape in progress in the area of the Ortega Foot Bridge 2 Units were assigned many more joined in to search for the rape and were Unable to locate. The caller had disconnected and no one else called back in.
- Engine 2 Responded to an address in the 1200 Block of Cacique on a fire alarm call and were unable to locate a problem.
- Car alarm going off for 2 days complaint 800 Block of Vine.
- Premises check for campers 1220 State street.
- Med Call in a black Toyota Las Positas at Modoc Panic Attack.
- Check the Welfare of a female crying leaning against a wall in the 200 Block of East Carrillo.
- 415 Subject in the street challenging traffic 100 Block of North Quarantina.
- 415 Land Lord vs Tenant 200 Block of Oceano
- Med Call unconscious subject 3800 Block of Terrace Road.
- Subject making suicidal statements at the social security office 122 West Figueroa.
- Stolen vehicle from the 1700 Block of DLV a grey pickup 1997/ License plate Ca. 5JIZ568.
- 415 Domestic 100 Block of South Canada male throwing females clothing out the window by the time police got there he was gone another tough guy intimate the woman leave before the police show up.
- 415 Argurment at the .99 Cent store parking lot one subject holding a wrench but not brandishing it.
- Attempt Suicide subject cut his own throat near the Waterfront on the West Side.
- 415 Between an employee and Customer at the gas station 231 North Milpas over Change.
- Drinkers in the 1100 Block of East Montecito.
- WMA in a black SUV driving up and down in the 1200 Block of Shoreline Drive involved in lewd conduct, driving up and down.
- 415 Drunk 60 year old male falling in the street and yelling 200 Block of South Milpas.
- Report of a transient behind JJ's Liquor at Castillo and Montecito lighting things on fire.
- Group of Transients sitting on a wall smoking weed 200 Block of Castillo.
- Burglary to a vehicle 600 Block of Bradberry.
- Suicidal male with a knife 600 Block of Coronel Place.
- Subjects yelling breaking bottles leaving in a white GMC truck Ortega at Salsipuedes.
- 415 Domestic 500 Block of West Montecito.
- Squatters in a vacant apartment on Ellwood Beach Drive.
- Property missing from a Motel Room at Motel 6 3505 State street.
- 2 Males fist fighting in the parking lot at Harrys in the 3300 Block of State street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- A WMA in his 60's yelling at the Grocery Outlet 2840 DLV at least he is clothed.
- Audible Alarm no crime 200 Block of Helena.
- SBPD on a subject 100 Block of East Haley.
- Fall victim head injury 200 Block of Mesa Lane.
- Union Bank Parking lot 3400 Block of State camper.
- Minor injury traffic accident Anacapa and Mission streets.
- Hang Glider Down Rattle Snake Trail Uninjured.-
- 400 Block of Ellwood Beach reporting party's roommate attacking their mother and exposing himself to her along with 4 children also in the residence. Last heard victims were out of the residence while the attacker was taking a shower.
- Suspicious circumstances subject locked out of their residence in the 200 Block of Wilson.
- 415 Rolling Domestic by the Old Mission 2201 Laguna in a tan Honda female says male wants to throw her out of the vehicle there were reports of them on APS also I think the police were Unable to Locate the vehicle.
- Audible alarm 3900 Block of Via Real no crime.
- Hazardous condition Large Fire in a backyard unknown if it's a BBQ or a trash fire, never heard any more.
- Camper in the Granada Garage I bet it was warmer than my place Holy Baloney!
- Code 60 vehicle blocking a black Tacoma 1200 Block of Gillespie.
- Patient refusing to leave Santa Ynez Cottage after being released.
- Check the Welfare of a female juvenile crying at Anacapa and Anapamu.
- 415 Domestic 200 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Stolen vehicle red Ford Focus 500 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Suspicious subject knocking on doors in the 200 Block of West Sola BMA wearing glasses.
- Med Call 4200 Block of Calle Real for a laceration of some sort.
After listening to a mostly non-stop New Years Eve party every night for the past 3 nights complete with a woman who laughs loud and sounds like a Hyena. I'm sooooo tired and glad the Hellidays are OVER! Maybe there will be Peace and Quiet for a while. Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Tom Cat, Thomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE! Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger
Jan 02, 2019 07:34 AM
I really don't understand why people want to bully others. Does it make them feel superior? Caused by their own low self-esteem? If the bullied stood up to them the bullies would likely crumble.
Jan 02, 2019 12:25 PM
Good for you, DOYL. In about 2nd grade I knocked a kid's tooth out. His mother had a fit and told my Mom who was appalled. Mom talked to the nuns who said the boy was a bully and they were watching out the window and silently cheering me on, glad the kid was getting his due.
Jan 02, 2019 04:34 PM
I punched a guy in the temple and knocked him out for 12 hours he never messed with me again we were in military school playing Football he elbowed me in the jaw..Though it went on for years I got tired of it after awhile. I was always afraid of my first bullies though..
Jan 03, 2019 07:30 AM
Bullies seem to come in 2 varieties: Those who are "brave" in groups that outnumber, are older and stronger or otherwise know it's no contest and single bullies who "shoot fish in a barrel", that is, only pick on those who can't resist. The latter category includes otherwise respectable people who only do their number w/o witnesses on a victim who can't defend herself or himself. Abuse an employee who needs the job desperately, beat up a child or woman where clothing covers it, shun a relative who can't protest w/o consequences to family members she/he loves.