Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

By an edhat reader

My neighbor has had someone write her name and the date on her driver's side window in chalk. Also, a car at trader joes was spotted with the same. Does anyone know what’s going on?

biguglystick Mar 02, 2021 03:46 PM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

I saw this and was wondering too. I agree that the cancer patients should have ALL had the vaccine opportunity first.

Daffy Mar 02, 2021 10:33 AM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

Cancer patients have a very weak immune system and should all have been vaccinated by now. The current scramble to get first in line is a sad example of selfishness. Saving the lives of the most vulnerable is the most important.

CoastWatch Mar 01, 2021 03:47 PM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

I wonder if all the farm workers have "chalked badges of courage" now on their ... BEFORE teachers and 65+ people I know....

a-1614655380 Mar 01, 2021 07:23 PM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

What are you on about? Teachers are before food and agriculture in priority.

sacjon Mar 01, 2021 04:37 PM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

COAST - farm workers feed our country. Do you have a problem with them being alive to do so?

a-1614632656 Mar 01, 2021 01:04 PM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

Yes...probably from the Covid vaccine clinic!!!!! It’s the time the shot was given! Love seeing them everywhere!!!!

tagdes Mar 01, 2021 11:15 AM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

The nurses write on the window the time for your Covid vaccination at Cottage Goleta.

tagdes Mar 01, 2021 07:19 PM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

It's 15 minutes and other than that reaction time check they have been in and out five minutes for the first shot and 10 for the second. They started with 3 lanes and are now at 12 lanes. Cottage is doing an unbelievably great job and up to the congenial and professional job they did when they saved my life twice in just over a year.

pstarSR Mar 01, 2021 05:18 PM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

they put the time on the window because you have to wait 30min or so to check for adverse reactions. then you can go on your way.

tagdes Mar 01, 2021 11:21 AM
Chalk Writing on Car Windows?

I finished my second one two weeks ago...still on as kind of a badge so the nurses see us and feel good.