Update by the edhat staff
After much debate amongst the Ed and the dedicated staff of edhat.com, we’ve decided on our Caption Contest winner. While there were many formidable entries and each staffer had their favorite, we decided the winner should be a caption we could all agree on.
Without further ado, congratulations to Chevy67 for the winning caption of, “Santa Barbara housing prices are for the birds!” We don’t have to explain why it works, just look at Zillow.com.
Congrats again Chevy67, you have won yourself a $25 gift card to a local establishment of your choice and a super soft and stylish edhat t-shirt.
By edhat staff
Edhat reader Dave sent us a photo of these two birds checking out the birdhouse in his backyard. Ed determined it’s time to do another one of our popular Caption Contests.
Enter your caption below in the comment section. The one that makes the edhat staff laugh the loudest will win, and we may take upvotes into consideration. The best caption will win a prize! All entries must be received by Wednesday (3/23/22) at 5:00 p.m., the winner will be announced on Thursday (3/24/22).
- Entries must be added below in the comment section
- Only 1 entry per edhat account is eligible [edhat accounts are free, ]
- Any inappropriate or offensive comments will be removed and disqualified.
- All entries must be received by Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- The winner will be contacted via email to the address linked to their edhat account and announced on Thursday, March 24.
- The winner will receive a fun prize!