Scanner Reports 9-16-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Insanity is what you are when you look in the mirror if you are me. Someone left a Betta on the neighbor's doorstep and they did not know what to do with it. I tried to tell them then I started cleaning a container for the little critter, had to go get water. I took a 2 block walk with 4 gallons of water, can hardly move. Fish Head Number 3 is in my place, it is a mess. Life is weird now and not the good way.
I have these antique chairs I'm selling I found out they are Haywood-Wakefield chairs from the 1930's, Stadium Chairs. Someone sat on these chairs and watched Hank Greenberg, Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, and Lou Gehrig slug some home runs, what I don't know is what stadium they came from but they were used somewhere. 2 chairs connected, folding chairs, if you know someone interested let me know.
Another traveler came by asked if there were rentals here but looked all over the place told him "No" but he don't want to rent he was a squatter looking for a squat. One of the ways they find a place, knocking on doors and asking. Just say "No" and if you have a rental and no ones in it check it like a hawk to make sure no one is sleeping in it. Personally I'm tired of looking out for others when they don't even like me, this is twice in a week now if sometime I'm not here and someones place gets hit I'll probably get blamed for it anyway. I saw 2 Guys scrubbing out the Milpas Underpants the other day looked like some floor cleaning operation, guys had scrubbers and a cleaning machine in their van pretty cool, also noticed the nest next to Car Stereo Guys cleared out. I wonder what happened to the guy living in that mess he might be on the Northbound offramp I see him there sometimes. Anyway Hair is your Scanner Reports...
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- 245 With a knife neck and back wounds victim found at Modoc and Vista Madera but might have happened on the Junipero Walking Bridge as there was a large amount of blood there.
- Fire Alarms no Fire 130 Harbor Way.
- Fatal Motorcycle accident Highway 192 at Glen Oaks Drive.
- Silent Alarm no crime 1000 Block of Coast Village Road.
- Audible Alarm West Marine 26 Calle Caesar Chavez.
- 242pc Assault at PATH 816 Cacique.
- Structure Fire response for black smoke coming from a roof in the 5700 Block of Hollister.
- 415 Fight 2 Males 340 West Carillo.
- Pick up truck vs car Highway 154 near the Cachuma Lake entrance.
- 415pc Transient 501 Anacapa.
- Los Patos at Cabrillo Smoke investigation.
- Premises check Mc Kenzie Park.
- 415 Neighbors 700 Block of DLV.
- Med call 200 Block of Stearns Wharf.
- Wires down 1600 Block of San Andres
- Med call Traumatic injury 4400 Block of Radcliff
- BFA Threatened to 242pc Assault someone with a shopping cart at Starbucks in the 200 Block of West Carrillo
- Med call across from Fire Station One, twice
- Structure Fire smoke in residence 600 Block of Walnut East in Lompoc.- SBPD looking for The Stumbler a Drunk guy in the First Block of State street.
- 415 Subject yelling inside and harassing employees at 1030 DLV
- Me3d call 7-11 in the 3400 Block of State street
- Threats investigation 5100 Block of San Lucus.
- Padaro Lane at Via Real smoke coming out of a box next to McCormicks gas did not say what kind of box but sounded electrical and there was a fire there in the box.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Fatal Accident Highway 101 at Linden in Carpinteria.
- Premises check Commuter Lot Castillo at Carillo.
- Med call injured Soccer player on the field 2300 Block of Garden street.
- Med call injury Olive Mill Road at Hill Road.
- Fire Test Call Fire Station One 121 West Carrillo
- Las Positas at Modoc Vehicle Accident.
- 417pc Brandishing a knife HMA with a 6inch hunting knife last seen East Bound toward Arco from the commuter parking lot at Carrillo and Castillo reporting potties became uncooperative with police after the guy went away. Why did they call in the first place?
- Fall victim 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- Check the Labor line for subjects fighting 500 Block of East Yanonali
- Check the welfare of a subject down in front of Dominos 600 Block of North Milpas
- Illegal camper in a creek bed Figueroa at San Pascual
- Med Call 816 Cacique street PATH
- 484 Bicycle theft 1200 Block of Punta Gorda
- 242pc Assault over a dog locked in a vehicle reporting party at home now did not say where it happened
- Premises check Pershing park.
- Med call 200 Block of Stearns Wharf Sting Ray Sting Eastside of the wharf. Domestic violence 273.5 at the Public Market
- Ledbetter Beach Premises check
- West Side Stearns Wharf 2nd Sting Ray sting Med Call 200 Block of Stearns Wharf
- Douglas Family Preserve premises check 2900 Block of Medcliff.
- 415 Fight 2 males to the front 7 South Milpas street
- Transient yelling in lot 2 900 Block of Chapala.
- Burglary to the break room at Costs Plus 610 State street.
- Juveniles breaking bottles in a car port 600 Block of West Cota.
- Unresponsive subject in a truck with the engine running 200 Block of West Cabrillo.
- Castillo and Haley Freeway side illegal campers.
- Injury accident 1000 Block of CVR.
- Smoke investigation outside 1400 Block of Sycamore Canyon Road
Scanner Reports, Sunday
- SBPD On a group at Vera Cruz Park.
- 415pc Transient disturbing at McDonalds 1213 State street
- Vehicle Rollover highway 166 at Kirschenmann in Santa Maria non injury
- Premises check Paseo Nuevo
- Subject in a vehicle parked in front of a residence 2500 Block of Borton Drive blue Explorer
- Contact the reporting party about a 415pc male in the 600 Block of State street
- 20002 Non injury hit and run Gold Acura registered right around the corner from Whole Foods in the 3700 Block of State street.
- Loud Music Ortega Park 600 Block of East Ortega.
- Assist CWS Child Welfare Services telling a schizophrenic mother she is losing custody of her infant Cottage Hospital. I hate calls like this.
- 211 Robbery investigation at the police station 215 East Figueroa.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run vehicle is Eastbound against traffic going the wrong way from the 3600 Block of State street dark colored Nissan as I was writing this police started to pursue the vehicle short pursuit suspect pulled over now in custody. Non injury hit and run 8 Broodmar Plaza driver possibly 23152 Drunk or DUI Driver pulled over on San Roque.
- 459 Audible Alarm 400 Block of East Haley no crime.
- Hit and Run no injury East Foster at Orcutt Road.
- Subject bleeding med call 6800 Block of Shepard Mesa.
- Suspicious subject knocking on front and back doors of a residence when answered subject said he was there to check on the residents Nissan he said he worked for Nissan, "I just came over on a Sunday just to see how your Nissan is doing." Wow! That is some service!
- Med call 2819 State street LemonTree Inn.
- Assault investigation 320 West Pueblo Cottage Hospital.
- 415 Transient State and DLG 374pc Doing the Boom Boom with his Boom Box.
- Premises check Mc Kenzie Park.
- 415 Domestic 3900 Block of La Colina.
- 415 Subject yelling he is going to kill everyone in the 300 Block of De Paul banging noises heard.
Will that is all outta me for now I hope the MILPAS UNDERPANTS stays clean for awhile and that guy who was camping next to CSG's gives it a rest I hate seeing the mess no one cleans up after themselves anymore. Will have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!,Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie,Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po,Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Crazy Ed, Cory, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger