Scanner Reports 8-8-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Sure is hot outside, not as hot as it was that one day but still hot, guess I have to get used to it this year. I've been in real hot weather many times in my life but it's a lot different when you're younger, you can take more heat, though both times I had heat strokes I was younger. Had I not drank 3 gallons of water a couple weeks back in that heat we had I'm sure I would have had another one. I ate more hydrating foods than drank water on Monday still downed a gallon and a half of liquid TUESday. I got a late start heard several deaths on MONday, medical deaths, I think at least one was a heat stroke. I'm starting to feel the heat now but I'm chowing down, lunch it's good to eat the good foods again all those fried and processed junk foods make us forget the foods that are good for us things we should be eating. I don't eat what I should be eating very much, today I am not pounding a Little Caesars in Tabasco though maybe tomorrow but not today.
I heard there was a stabbing over night on North Milpas around 12:30am around 2am. I woke up to use the can as I entered the bathroom there were flashlights going up the driveway and quick footsteps most likely the police. I turned around and went back to bed. Will at least it wasn't for me I haven't had too look over my shoulder for 15 years. I like it that way though I used to love drinking more, not anymore. 2 Things I wanted to ask about that I heard on the scanner one I did not hearr on the scanner but saw on the CHP Website in North County Traffic Hazard a couple Kangeroos? Someone posted it on Edhat but I still wanted to ask. The other thing is an Ongoing issue about subjects camping at El Escorial off Ninos at East Beach. Are campers actually camping inside the complex or outside the property near by? I'm also wondering about other properties, are there campers camping in yards of occupied homes? I'm just wondering. I made another great discovery the other day I bought frozen berries at Trader Joes, Black berries, blue berries, raspberries mixed there was alittle sugar but it's ok to have a few and it's not alot of sugar. It was so good I wanted to eat the whole damn bag started thinking about getting some bananas making banana ice cream and pouring this stuff on top OH BOY!!! Here's your Scanner reports:
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Suspicious subject looking in vehicle windows in a parking lot and drinking a beer 5700 Block of Hollister.
- Highway 101 vehicle rollover near Castillo minor injury.
- Pit bull in a front yard in the 1700 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- WMA in his 20's possibly drunk disturbing near Moby Dicks on the Wharf.
- Animal Hazard 2 Kangeroos on the RHS Highway 101 at the 154 off ramp in Buellton.
- Threats investigation 3rd floor nursing station Cottage Hospital 400 Block of West Pueblo.
- Male and female 374ing at 130 East Victoria going the bathroom.
- 400 Block of Por La Mar camper.
- Canon Drive and San Roque leaf blower.
- 900 Block of Phlinda 459 Burglary to a business.
- 487 Theft in the 600 Block of West Mission.
- Campers 100 Block of West Yanonali.
- Non injury hit and run investigation lobby of the PD.
- 800 Block of East Foster Santa Maria threats investigation.
- Shoplifter at Macys 3800 Block of State street.
- Dog Bite 100 Block of South Fairview.
- Homeless people with ratty hair in the fountain in front of Hotel Santa Barbara 500 Block of State street.
- Suicidal subject in the 6500 Block of Pardall.
- Overdose 700 Block of North La Cumbre Road.
- 900 Block of Phlinda Ave residential 459 Burglary.
- Wires down 200 Block of Middle Road.
- 923 Saint Vincent Avenue camper refusing to leave.
- 415 Subject screaming at the Bus Driver at the Greyhound station 224 Chapala
- In the 400 Block of Yankee Road a UI Driver hit a Hedge and a pole and left the scene after telling the Reporting Party they were driving under the infulence
- Medical call Football Player down Alan Hancock College 800 Block of South College.
- 2 BFAs hit Old Navy in the 1100 Block of State street for clothing drove away in a black Nissan registered in Fresno.
- Assault 242 Alamar at DLV WMA walking South on DLV wearing a white tee shirt and black panties.
- Trash can fire 1000 Block of State street Medical call and death rest in peace 500 Block of North La Cumbre road.
- Heat Stroke in Santa Maria.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run investigation 1300 Block of Punta Gorda.
- Lewd Conduct East Side Park 200 Block of North Soledad 2 vans involved in one van a couple male and female are hooking selling their bodies, in the other van a man is defecating in a bucket. Don't ask that is what I Turd.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Drunk guy walks into someone's house Uninvited 100 Block of Calle Palo Colorado WMA in his 50's grey hair, beard, black hat, baggy panties, back pack.
- Premises check 600 Block of North Alisos.
- SBPD on a group 700 Block of State street.
- 2 Males Under the influence of alcohol in the parking lot of the Zoo 500 Block of Ninos in a gold Toyota
- White truck in the red zone DLG at DLG Terrace.
- Stolen license plate off a car in the 200 Block of Ellwood Beach Drive.
- Report of Structure Fire in the 4400 Block of Nueces Drive. Not sure if it happened or not call went out.
- Theft of perfume from the 900 Block of State street Hell you don't have to steal perfume I just grab a skunk and let him spray me since I smell like Skunk all the time anyway.
- Public assist 400 Block of DLV.-
- Harbor Patrol on a subject on the end of Sterns Wharf.
- A so- called adult male threatened to kill a 14 year old kid in the 400 Block of Anacapa but when someone called the police he left the scene before they got there.
- DUI driver in a red Impala Vons Turnpike 2 males obvious.- Restraining order issue 3800 Block of Angeles.
- 459 Investigation 1900 Block of Chapala.
- SBSO involved in a short Failure to Yield on highway 246.
- Possible overdose in a vehicle 1200 Block of North San Marcos Road I heard they were conscious and alert.
- People were smoking marijuana outside the Library this morning I hope they were not in possession of any straws.
- Minor injury accident highway 101 Northbound at Sheffield.
- 415 At the Harbor restaurant on Sterns Wharf.
- Premises check Mc Kenzie Park.- Beer Run 242 1400 Block of San Andres WMA in his 30's took beer then hit the reporting party that was following him last seen East on Arrellaga toward the RR Tracks dumped the beer. I woulda took the beer going to jail anyway might as well go drunk. Guy got caught without the beer.
Will it's hot and I'm thinking of making banana ice cream then layering creamy peanut butter on top of that then maybe some Unsweetened chocolate I like this good wholesome health food stuff...Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Bengy, Ricky, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Edwin, Don, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger