Scanner Reports 8-7-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I got on the bus the other day on the way to the doctor's office, a friend of mine was there in the first few seats. We'll call him Mark because that is his not his real name. I'm protecting him from the pain management doctors. He was sitting in the front of the bus where the seats face each other with his walker, tears in his eyes, not sure why exactly but the first thing out of his mouth after hello was "Pain Management., I'm going to pain management where they do nothing for your pain and give you an aspirin." "Is that all they do?" I asked. "Pretty much" he answered .Mark is a good friend of mine, been buds since I lived down, here he don't like drugs but likes to drink beer. Beer can take the edge off a lot of things including pain. I was speaking to a neighbor about Mark and Pain Management yesterday, she said her Aunt was in Pain Management and they did nothing for her, "They won't give you anything, except maybe an aspirin," she added.
I saw a guy 20 some years ago paid him $400 a month for some sort of massage miracle bullshit, did not work. All this natural way to healing bullshit makes me want to "Quack!" I'm not going to pain management after hearing those stories. I did a quick peek at what it is through GOOGLE and they cannot do anything for me, an aspirin cannot cure. I have my own way of dealing with pain it's not a cure all though it's better than aspirin. I don't drink nor have I in many years though I have nothing against it especially knowing that there are many suffering with chronic pain that use alcohol for pain. People want everyone to be clean and sober like bright and shiny people. What the HELL is so bright and shiny about being in Agony? I think some people like seeing others in pain Those people can stay the HELL away from me. That's my MILPAS UNDERPANTS and I stick to them everyday.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Suspicious subject WMA wearing a hoodie and black sweat pants was messing with the gate at the old mission then went around back.
- 459 Audible alarm in the 200 Block of East Canon Perdido.
- 200 Block of East Valerio Audible Alarm.
- 415pc Neighbors 500 Block of West Victoria.
- SBPD on subjects one 100 yards West of Milpas street on the Tracks, the second 200 Yards West o Milpas street, trespassers.
- 415 Domestic 700 Block of Olive male made entry through a window and tried to assault the female
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Traffic Hazard Victoria at Olive concrete in the road.
- Non injury traffic accident at the Police Station.
- Premises check Oak Avenue.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 300 Block of North Milpas damage to a traffic light.
- Transient refusing to leave a mattress, Marborg wants to haul away 800 Block of North Nopal.
- Med call Mission Terrace 600 Block of West Juinipero.
- Naked male in the bushes yelling for help Cabrillo Ball Field medical call.
- Code 2 Med Call 300 Block of Ellwood Beach Road.
- Report of a burglary in progress to a room at the Faulding Hotel involving 2 juveniles one got away. The other was still in the room with the tenant but the juvenile did not know the tenant was in the room with him, watching him.
- Premises check Cabrillo Ball Field.
- Highway 101 Northbound Refugio off ramp vehicle fire.
- At Alston and Barker Pass Suspicious circumstances male in the back seat of a vehicle face down in the back seat silver BMW Police responded he was taken into custody not sure why.
- 415pc At a salon in the 700 Block of Chapala, threatening etc.
- 3 Trespassers on the Rail Road tracks North End of the bridge in Ventura Drunk, on bicycles and sun burned males.
- Reckless driver possibly Hit and run a vehicle near the old mission Female with brown hair driving a Nissan, or a Honda with UC Alumni on the back license plate frame last seen East Bound on Sycamore Canyon from APS.
- Female in traffic yelling 1000 Block of West Valerio.
- Possible shots heard 500 Block of North Soledad.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Highway 101 Northbound at Ballard vehicle vs motorcycle.
- 415 Transient female at a Hotel in the 200 Block West Cabrillo probably screaming because they won't let her steal the breakfast rolls they reserve for paying guests I know some freeloaders steal from the hotels around town.
- Structure Fire response for a small fire in a residence in the 300 Block of East Victoria.
- 415pc Subject disturbing at PATH 816 Cacique.
- SBPD Officer on a group in the 900 Block of East Mason.
- 415 Domestic Mother Daughter First Block of East Constance.
- Med Call 1900 Block of Chino.
- Suicidal subject 500 Block of West Alamar.
- Vandalism in the commuter lot female carving into a tree with a knife.
- Fire Alarms 1111 East Cabrillo.
- Premises check La Mesa Park.
- Report of a female down in the Commuter Lot 400 Block of West Carrillo.
- Med call 1700 Block of Olive.
- 415 Transient yelling and playing music loud 100 Block of East Anapamu
- Female inside refusing to leave 1500 Block of Chapala.
- Assault investigation occurred at the county bowl SaTURDay Evening possibly investigation at the Station.
- HMA threw beverage at a passing vehicle pedestrian in traffic from the 3500 Block of State street Southbound.
- Female calling in from Starbucks says a group of people are following her and bothering her.
Kinda warm out today went to Little Caesars bought 3 pizzas 2 to give away and they were a bit Well Done don't know why I always seem to get those. They must like me over there..It is what it is...Have a Great Hump Day! Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mrs, MacArthur, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Bengie, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Mark, Willie, LUCY!, STOBIE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger