Scanner Reports 8-6-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Will I did not do Fiesta nor did I get out much after running around getting my rent paid paying bills buying food I did help someone out. I was going to donate money elsewhere but I have a struggling young friend with kids so I got them a little grub too. I just cannot stand to see kids starve and I'm fat so I don't mind giving some up. Between running around in the heat and carrying things I can hardly move, all weekend I'm just too crippled up to do Fiesta so I stayed home and while at home got on the internet there was a discussion about Gang fighting locally on Facebook, so I tossed my 2 cents in. Someone that I have known online for a long time put her 2 cents in too. There was a little bit of a disagreement, teeny tiny little disagreement. I should have just said "You're right" because SHE ALWAYS IS and split but I told her she WAS WRONG then went on to something else. The next day I went back to the page and all of her comments were gone there was another woman who had taken her place as if she was speaking to me. I thought this is weird, it was as if she thought I was talking to her I posted a comment that I was not talking to her suddenly she pops up arguing with me so I blocked her then the other one comes out of nowhere yelling in CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!! That I attacked her. This that and the other thing then she says I have "MOMMY ISSUES AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE MY MOMMY." I was trying to figure out what it was she was talking about and answered back "If you were my MOMMY I'd kill myself." Oh boy it got worse but I didn't give her more of a chance I blocked her too. Later on another person left a message saying something about how he thinks she was a real nice person and remarked about my appearance how my hair looks ratty, SHES AN ANGEL blahblahblah. I did not block him but things got a little clearer. I don't know maybe because he's a man and I don't really understand women sometimes. I think maybe these people go to the same church, the church of the "Thin Blue Straw" because of the way the guy was describing his friend as being an angel then he went on about my appearance as if I'm a Homeless Devil I was just thinking about cutting my hair too. I still don't understand what the hell happened but I did not attack anyone I said they were "WRONG" about the Gang Issue that I was speaking to this person about.
I will say that she knows I'm Roger and she has never liked me, I don't really care whether or not someone likes me, some people can still have a constructive discussion and dislike each other. Anyway the discussion being about Gangs, I said that not all gang members have the choice about joining a gang some are forced into it by other gang members, she shared that she knew a father who got his son out of a gang, I said not all kids have Daddy's......WHAM!!!! That's no excuse she barked I said "Your Wrong!" She did not say anything back. I don't remember saying anymore I don't think it because argumentative at that point. I do remember in the beginning that she referred to gang members as idiots but that was all. I figured it was over but she planted that "MOMMY ISSUES" seed in my head and I was trying to figure out what she meant by that. Women that say things like that are trying to push others away perhaps a warning about their Luggage collection?
I left home when I was 12 Years old when I told my MOMMY about what this woman said, she busted up she told me that the woman was trying to piss me off but it did not do that. Now everytime a friend asks me a question I answer and at the end say "MOMMY." So the who thing while very strange turned out to be kinda funny. I grew up in a bigger city then Santa Barbara, I was in 2 gangs as a kid and I was not forced into either but for me, they were family the family I did not have. A few years back I was listening to the scanner and heard a call here in Santa Barbara that gang members were chasing a kid in an effort to recruit him into a gang. He did not want to be a gang member and would run home from school every day, he also had a MOMMY and a DADDY but they had a hard time keeping the gang members away and called the police for help. It's too bad that one cannot have a constructive discussion with someone who maybe in the business of dealing with gangs but as far as I am concerned I don't want to speak to any of these people again they GANGED up on me proving to me there are alot of different gangs in Santa Barbara.
Scanner Reports, Friday
- 459 Audible alarm at the Habit 628 State street, no crime as far as I snow
- Sansum Clinic's pharmacy was burglarized at 215 Pesetas Lane.
- Wrong way driver First East Guiterrez grey Hyundai
- 242 Male struck female in the face 300 Block of East Ortega sounds like they were from out of state but he might be staying a bit.
- Medical call county jail.
- Subject down in the driveway 227 Nopal.
- Fight brewing at the Hitching post in Buellton.
- 23152 Code 40, Drunk driver in a black Mazda convertible almost crashed into the market 1236 Santa Barbara street.
- Another drunk driver involved in a non injury accident 118 West Victoria.
- Vehicle accident on Constellation in Santa Maria passenger having diabetic issues
- Missed address but someone wearing a Dallas Cowboy shirt 242ed Assaulted someone possibly 2200 Block of Bath but not a 100 percent on that.
- Reckless Camaro Northbound on State from the 300 Block.
- Drunk on a bicycle swinging a baseball bat at cars Southbound on San Pascual.-
- 242 Assault at the Wine Cast 800 Block of Anacapa street.
- Vegetation fire 3350 Calzada Los Olivos.
- 23152 Drunk driver in a white Porsche pulled over Alamar at State street.
- Non injury traffic accidents highway 101 at Olive Mill and Garden streets
- Highway 192 at Cravens Lane non injury traffic accident.-
- 00 Block of Whitman 415 Domestic.
- SBPD were serving warrants at several residences one on East Montecito, another on Punta Gorda, another on South Soledad.
- Drunk at the S.B. Bowl parking lot.
- Overdose on San Miguel.
- 415 Fight Guiterrez at State street.
- Structure Fire 4600 Block of Morales street in Cuyama.
Scanner Reports, Saturday
- 1700 Block of DLV 415 Domestic.
- 415 Neighbors 1000 Block of Garden street.
- Wrong way driver Eastbound in the Westbound lanes upper State street a Toyota.
- 500 Block of East Canon Perdido Kids 415 Fight male female 11 and 15 years old.
- Gas leak 4800 Block of San Gordiano.
- Open manhole on the sidewalk 410 State street.
- Vegetation and almost structure fire 812 Anacapa street I'd really like to know how that fire started.
- 415 Fight La Cumbre at State street possibly after a car accident the aggressor in a blue Honda drove away.
- Unconscious subject in a parking lot 928 Embarcadero del Norte, WoodStocks Pizza.
- 415 Fight 600 Block of Anacapa 2 males.
- Road Rage incident male in a green Honda beating a teal colored Ford with a baseball bat in the 5300 Block of University Wow... It started on the 101.
- Blue Honda last three on the plate "555" possible 23152 on Cliff Drive.
- Injury traffic accident highway 101 Northbound at Santa Monica.
- Subject refusing to leave the property 609 East Haley Catholic Charaties.
- Someone tampering with video surveillance at 905 State street.
- Check the Welfare of a male with a 5 year old child asking for money in the 2900 Block of State street.
- Vehicle vs bicyclist 2900 Block of Gibraltar.
- 245 With a bb gun 1500 Block of Overlook Lane.
- K-9 Possibly in distress 219 Oceano.
- Check the welfare of a hot dog in a car at the Biltmore.
- Drunk at State and Haley.
Scanner Reports, Sunday
- Suspicious parachuter appears to be landing in Alisal Guest Ranch still in the air but it looks like he is going to land there.
- Shoplifter at Trader Joes 3025 DLV Out in front of the store appears UI.
- Premise check the Fig Tree.
- Jumper Southbound side of the 101 overcrossing at Turnpike.
- 415 Domestic 800 Block of East Anapamu yelling, throwing, breaking, heard.-Non injury traffic accident San Marcos at Cathedral Oaks Nissan vs a Honda.
- Med call possibly a heat stroke 1700 Block of Highway 154.
- Med call Skaters Point broken wrist.
- Suicide attempt 2200 Block of Hudson Drive.
- Highway 101 at Bell street traffic accident vehicle rollover Los Alamos driver ran away.
- Burglary to a church 4300 Block of Orcutt Road.
- Hot Dog in a car possibly ill 400 Block of 4th street SBSO and Animal Control responding.
- 415 Fight 2 males 132 Harbor Way one of the males had to be held down and wrapped then transported to Cottage.
- Skateboarder down with a head injury 800 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Smoke check highway one in Lompoc, no fire.
- SBPD on a subject 800 Block of State street.
- Suspicious female UI carrying a baseball bat in the 4100 Block of Via Real near the Reef motel.
- 415 Domestic 1300 Block of Punta Gorda.
- Medical call Harbor Chevron 401 West Montecito seizures.
- SBPD on a detail for Fiesta at Guadalupe church.
Will as I said I did not go to Fiesta and I did not stay up late just did my normal thang. I don't know if anything wild went on overnight besides the usual drunk partying that comes with Fiesta in other words I'm old I went to bed. Have a Wonderful MONday-MONday and watch out for those thin blue straws they are out there watching...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Tom Cat, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Kent, Stan, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Mavis, Pat, Marty, Cop John, Bengy, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday.. Later, Roger