Scanner Reports 7-14-17
Two men are missing from the area; one from Lompoc, the other from Ojai. They seemed to have disappeared without a trace, though the man from Ojai might have left clues behind; a cell phone left at a service station in Carpinteria was found by a reader of Edhat. His truck was found stripped in a field in Santa Maria but where is he? Eric "Sunny" Buttler has been missing 19 days now, since June the 24th. He left his girlfriend’s house at 5pm and hasn't been seen since. A friend spoke with him on the phone later in the evening but nothing since. Zachary Wilks has been missing since May the 24th, when he left his home to drive to Las Vegas to visit with his Uncle. Zachary was driving a 1996 Black Honda Civic with Acura rims, California license 7SGR202. His last cell phone pinged off Highway 166. Where are they? Missing one month apart basically. Last heard of in the same area North County of Santa Barbara, then the trails seem to end. I think about these guys a lot wondering where on Earth they are. I don't know either one though Zachary is a friend of friend’s. Both men have family they stay in contact with. That alone makes both disappearances questionable. Information about both men can be found on Facebook.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Burglary at Blenders in the 6500 Block of Pardell in Isla Vista.
- Check the welfare of a disoriented female in the first block of Los Olivos in an alley.
- Traffic stop, white Honda with Idaho plates in the 800 block of Shoreline.
- Premises check, Bohnett Park.
- Suspicious male putting water on his head 1200 block of East Betteravia near Pappy’s. WMA with blond hair, blue shorts.
- Medical call for a patient with numbness on the left side of their head, Council of Alcoholism 133 East Haley.
- Public accident, Sola at State Street.
- AMR transport two patients, 5150 Cottage to PHF County.
- Check the welfare of a subject down, 617 State Street.
- Pick up video of a north side of Santa Barbara bicycle theft at a north side gas station.
- Theft of a cell phone at the Casino.
- Medical call possible childbirth at PHF, 300 Block of Camino Del Remedio.
- Drunk in the 1800 block of Cliff Drive.
- Suspicious subject in front of Rite Aid, 199 North Fairview, wearing a blue plaid shirt.
- 13 year old having an allergic reaction to peanuts at State Street and Gutierrez.
- Medical call, Los Patos off ramp, 1800 block of East Cabrillo.
- Suspicious subject staring at female employee for a half hour, USA Gas, 340 West Carrillo.
- Non injury hit and run Lot 9, 900 Anacapa.
- Unknown type disturbance, open phone line screaming heard in the background, SBPD responded code 3 (lights and sirens), 1300 block of San Andres.
- Theft of a cell phone El Caro Park.
- Large branch hanging from wires in an alley, 3000 block of State Street.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Shoplifter detained 7100 Block of Hollister Albertsons.
- Hazmat call 7700 block of Hollister.
- Subject passed out in big white vehicle which rolled out into traffic, then back, Turnpike Shell.
- Check the welfare of a baby stroller on the tracks near Music Academy of the West near a homeless camp.
- Domestic near the 3200 block of State Street at Calle Alamo.
- Possible injury accident vehicle into a parked car, 319 West Sola.
- 200 block of Pioneer, domestic, ex refusing to leave, UI meth.
- Premises check, 200 block of Palm Ave.
- Brookshire 6600 block, burglary to residence.
- Two males in a black jeep possibly doing drugs, 500 block of West Junipero.
- 502 State Street, medical call, seizures.
- AMR transport County PHF to Cottage ER.
- Gas leak inside 9900 block of Ocean Road.
- Drunk trying to get on a MTD bus, 1020 Chapala.
- Threats investigation 7100 block of Davenport.
- Overdose in a vehicle east of Goleta Pier, suicide attempt.
- Structure fire, 2000 block of Briarwood Road in Santa Maria.
Well that is all outta me for now. Have a lovely weekend. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Carl, Stan, Kent, Cody, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Elmo, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Rambo, Sherry, Jonathan, C.J., Diana, Jim, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing, we will see you on Monday. Later, Roger