Scanner Reports 6-26-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I had to go to the doctor really did not want to go to the doctor but had to go just the same. I had to answer about a dozen questions, all of which scared the crap out of me about the virus. Everything was normal except for ME! I'm SNOT normal not at all. My leg looked pretty bad too,they wanted me to see a surgeon so I went home and picked up my binoculars went over to Cottage hospital and looked through the windows at the surgery department. I saw quite a few surgeons actually hopefully I won't have to go see any of them again for a while. I'm kinda scared shitless when it comes to seeing any doctor. I was really afraid to go to the doctor because of the virus and more people getting it and youngsters not giving a shit about old folks.
What pisses me off is all these years I have been courteous to people opening door letting others go ahead of me in line just being nice in general now I get told to stay in the house. When I have to go to the drug store to get meds I get ran off the sidewalk by skateboarders and bicyclists. I got everything I need for a while and don't have to go anywhere. Thank God and his good dog. They were pretty nice at the East Side Clinic. Not that many people there, they don't let you in until you answer the questions correctly. I was kinda afraid there would be white tents in the parking lot and people in space suits waiting for me if I decided at the last minute to split they'd give chase and it would be a knock down drag out foot pursuit so I took my scanner just in case...Anyway, there was none of that I got what I needed and split now I'm at home safe and sound hiding from the world...HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Loud Construction noise 800 Block of State street 5 am Supervisor not on scene.
- Hazardous investigation 700 Block of Olive.
- Med call 900 Block of El Camino.
- Med call 4000 Block of Via Lucero.
- A semi lost it's load highway 101 Northbound at Cat Canyon.
- Med call Fall victim DLG at Santa Barbara street.
- 415 Panhandler Mc Donalds 29 North Milpas.
- Med call 3880 Via Lucero.
- Med unconscious subject 175 North Fairview.
- Med Call 600 Block of Garden Street.
- Transformer blew at Look Out Park 4x4 square brush burned.
- Suicide, Rest in Peace in Santa Maria.
- Employee with a leg injury Santa Barbara County Jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Westinghouse at West Main in Ventura behind Burlington Coat Store Subject in car not breathing, Ventura.
- 4600 Block of Carpinteria Ave med call.
- Structure Fire 3600 Block of Campanil Drive.
- Medical 700 Block of DLG.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Med call Denny's 1019 East Main in Santa Maria.
- 300 Block of West Carrillo med call.
- AMR 5150pc Transport from the county jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Highway 166 at South Thompson vehicle accident.
- Traffic Hazard on the Freeway subject walking in the middle of the freeway in the SB Lanes just past Carrillo.
- Smoke check Patterson Bike path 900 South Patterson.
- 459 Commercial burglary 21 North Milpas unit C
- Overdose in a residence on Fairway in Montecito.
- Vehicle fire Gardengate Lane in Lompoc.
- Suicidal subject 4800 Block of Crestwood.
- Suspicious vehicle blocking in another vehicle possible undercover vehicle 4436 Calle Real.
- Early morning pursuit with 3 subjects in a stolen vehicle pursuit ended at Tuckers Grove one subject stayed with the car, two ran but they got caught.
- 415 "Yeller" 200 Block of East Haley.
- Subject inside of a vacant apartment first block of East Valerio squatters.
- 415pc Verbal on an MTD Bus over someone not wanting to wear a mask. Hollister at Pine.
- SBPD looking for a parolee who slept in front of PATH the last 2 nights.
- Wrist laceration subject down bleeding Chapala at Figueroa.
- Fire Alarms at Maravilla 5500 Block of Calle Real.
Falling over tired after my long walk. Have a great Weekend..Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, MerlinAngel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie, Helen, Bengie, Ricky, Marty, Cop John, Firefighter Robert, David Cox, Po, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Hand Cock, Ron Santo, John Hav Lick, Little Mac, Lucky, Tom Petty, John Prime, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger