Scanner Reports 5-21-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
As I age I go to bed earlier, it seems usually around 10 pm unless there is something on I want to watch on the TV aka idiot box, which becomes your best friend when you have no life, and that is pretty much the way it goes for everyone. I think too as others age the sound on the set goes up because of hearing issues and Folks start arguing with the people on the screen as if they can hear us. I don't do that very much myself but there are times, mostly I watch TV shows like NCIS, Hawaii 5-O, or Blood Bloods a little break from listening to a police scanner all day. When I finally konk out I always wake up around 3 am to hit the bathroom a little break in-between my nightmares. When there are things in the news over and over again I tend to dream or have nightmares about those things because they are constantly on my mind.
I had a horrible nightmare Friday night after reading that there was a 2nd school shooting, that day I was standing in the middle of a playground watching it happen, children being shot as children fell to the ground, they stared lifeless toward the sky they lay in a pile they were covered up and buried in a mass grave. There is nothing more to say about that, it was a horrible nightmare when I hear these juvenile problem calls where kids don't want to go to school. I think they have to do with being bullied, but maybe children are afraid to go to school. I'd be afraid to go to school hearing about all these shootings especially with all the so-called adults making excuses involving guns, and how even mentally ill people should be allowed to own them and carrying them around. Sure vehicles, knives, rocks, anything can be a weapon but guns are quicker and more precise and when you have an assault weapon you can take out a lot of people those guns should not be legal at all for citizens the real rights being taken away are those of the potential victims. I know just by having an opinion about this the crybabies will come out of the wood work about how they need their AR-15's and other guns to feel safe, maybe they should make an AR-15 teddy bear that shoots hugs for those people because that is what they really need a hug. I'm tired of hearing about these shootings all the time and watching children step up to protest the sales of guns only to have all these SO CALLED Adults threatening to kill Children what a bunch of cowards threatening to hurt children over a friggen gun people like that Are not human somehow I don't feel like much of an idiot talking to the idiot box anymore. I think these so called adults threatening kids over guns shocks me more than anything. Our country is going to Hell it seems some people say it's because God is not in our lives those people go to church and pray on Sunday, they spend the rest of the week preying on others I don't want what they have to me they are predators I just want to stay the Hell away from them though I have my opinion. That's my MILPAS UNDERPANTS and I'm sticking to em.
Here are your scanner reports, Friday:
- Ill subject 700 Block of Garden Street.
- Med call 2500 Block of Holly, Laceration.
- Female being harassed by males Parking lot 3 and in front of the Sportsman on West Figueroa.
- SBPD on a vehicle 200 Block of East Anapamu.
- Med call 2600 Block of State street.
- 415 Homeless subject disturbing 222 North Milpas street.
- 10851 Stolen vehicle 100 Block of North Kellogg.
- Runaway kid 800 Block of East Haley.
- 594 Vandalism of a vehicle stopped in the middle of State Street in the 100 Block victim and suspect fighting in the 200 Block of State street near Amtrak.
- 9 Year old kid missing from school Franklin school 1111 East Montecito.
- Shots heard highway 154 at East Camino Cielo.
- Medical call 5300 Block of Figueroa Mountain Road.
- Code 40 Drunk male yelling near the Galleria wearing red panties.
- Check the welfare of a male down next to a fire hydrant in the 3800 Block of State street.
- Animal control call 100 Block of Bodega Lane.
- Suspicious subject tried to open reporting parties car door in the Parking lot of Bishop Diego high school
- Reckless driver Westbound on Cliff Drive from Hendrys Beach 23103pc reckless driver.
- Injury traffic accident Anacapa at Anapamu streets.
- Labor Line 245pc Assault with a weapon did not say what kind victim had a head injury and left the scene and was not found as far as I know.- Injury accident Brown Road and Highway one.
- Injury accident Jalama at Highway one vehicle 50-60 feet over the side on the roof.
- Non injury hit and run 300 Block of Meigs Road a silver Volvo registered in the 500 Block of West Victoria.
- 242 Assault investigation 900 Block of West Mission
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- A homeless subject is refusing to leave the homeless shelter in the 800 Block of Cacique.
- Hazardous investigation vehicle into a building in the 3000 Block of DLV Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run at McDonalds in the 3900 Block of State street suspect who forgot they have a license plate on their car lives in Carpinteria Duh
- 415 At the Tennis Courts 1000 Block of North Nopal disagreement.
- Premises check Bohnett Park.
- Possible 415 Domestic on the Fairview Overpass a Passerby thought a male was giving a female "Mean eyes"- Now we have to worry about the way we look at others?
- 3 Vehicle accident highway 101 Mission street On Ramp.
- Possible DUI driver white elderly male in a white van in the parking lot of Chic Filet in the 3700 Block of State street he ran up on the curb alittle.
- Live band in the area of Storke and Hollister.
- Shoplifter in Best Buy in Market Place wearing a ball cap with a grey Back Pack.
- Wanted subject in the 2200 Block of Las Positas.
- Overdose 600 Block of Mulberry.
- Hit and run suspect crashed car left it there and ran off 300 Block of Meadowlark.
- Vehicle accident highway 101 Southbound near Las Positas.
- Female trying to get into someone elses residence in the 100 Block of North Nopal she is also carrying a hammer but is not holding it in a threatening manner. ( Neither was Billy Bob Thorton in Sling Blade.)
- Vandalism 600 Block of North Salsipuedes.
- Attempt 459 Burglary using rocks in the 100 Block of East Haley suspect at Vera Cruz Park now throwing rocks at the building he was trying to break into from across the street he damaged two addresses.
- 242 Suspect named Robert, or Roger spotted at the Library 40 East Anapamu, I don't think his name is Roger.
- Fire Hydrant broke near the Marc 3800 Block of State street flooding and damage.
- 245 Assault with a hammer in the 3900 Block of Via Lucero.
- Camper behind a property in the 1500 Block of Portsuello.
- Subject with a broken leg at the Zoo 500 Block of Ninos.
- Seizures in a vehicle 134 South Milpas at the service station.
- 10851 At the Casino stolen vehicle.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Highway 101 Southbound South of Clark there was a cow on the freeway.
- 417 Brandisher with a knife 422 North Milpas last seen North a male riding a purple bicycle with a cutsie pink basket pulled a knife on someone. Not sure about the purple bike but they got a guy with a pink basket just passed Cacique and Milpas and he was carrying a cute little basket he also had warrants Dummy! Never break the law when you have Warrants!
- 10 Year old boy stabbing and cutting up his mattress in the 800 Block of San Pascual his Grand Mother is outside.
- Suspicious circumstances they would not say what at Noahs Anchorage in the 300 Block of West Figourea.
- Street Crawler Not many of those around they usually don't survive for a longtime this one is crawling from the back lot of the .99 Cent store, across Haley street to parking lot 11 that's a ways. One time I crawled across the street passed Circle k. to Texaco and Back to get some beer I wonder why this guy was crawling Almost reads like he was crawling to the Porta Potty did a few of those code 100's too!
- SBPD officer was on an occupied chevy in the 400 Block of La Cumbre Lane.
- Suspicious male staring at females in the 7100 Block of Davenport.
- Traffic stop grey VW Highway 101 Milpas Southbound on ramp.- Drinkers and their mothers who love then near the 76 Station Cacique and Milpas.
- Paraglider down injured near Parma Park.
- SBPD on a subject at Chase Palm Park.
- SBPD on 2 subjects at the Cacique footsie bridge.
- There is a subject smoking marijuana in the 1300 Block of Garden street there is someone here doing that too.
- Medical call at the Cold Springs Tavern I really hate when I'm smoking weed and I forget the name of a place and how to spell.
- 2 People fighting over a telly phone one of dem bought at a garige sale on SaTURDay. Geeze what a stooped thing to fight over! 100 Block of Canon Drive.
- Camper in the Dumpster 205 State street I sure Hope I find a place to live cause I sure don't want to live in a friggen dumpster!
- 415 / 146 South Fairview male coward beating up a female in the back of a brown Toyota Rav 4 in the Mc Donalds parking lot.
- Bicyclist down injured 700 Block of Flora Vista.
- People fighting over a dog left in a vehicle in the 1600 Block of Coppenhagen a white Chevy SUV I wonder why people take their dogs places if they are only going to leave then in the car....Dogs lives matter too would we want them to leave us in the car? Wouldn't we want to go for a walk instead of having to sit in a hot car?
- Medical call MTD 1020 Chapala, ill subject.
- Keep the Peace while the reporting party picks up their Cell phone in the 400 Block of Old Coast Highway.
Will dat is all outta me for now Have a MONday-MONday....Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, James, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Pat, Mavis, LUCY! John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ron Santo, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday.- Later, Roger