By Roger the Scanner Guy
Good Morning. I had to walk over the Rite Aide the otter day to get my medication, no one was going to get it for me and it had been a few days since I left the comfort of my old shit hole. I got cleaned up, got dressed, got my walker, mask, gloves, and left. As I approached thy blessed MILPAS UNDERPANTS I could see there were several people blocking the sidewalk, this is a usual thing in the MILPAS UNDERPANTS, there is one small group of people that do this. Usually, they make a lot of noise as others approach some people enjoy being mean to others. This one guy was growling loudly as I approached the closer I got the louder he got. When I got within a few feet he turned his back on me and blocked part of my way. So I stopped them, raised my voice a little and said “Excuse me” he turned looked and moved. Which is a good thing because there were several subjects there and though I’m sure I would have gotten the shit beat out of me I was ready to throw down. I knew one of the females and greeted her, I have never had a problem with Anne she has always been kind to me she greeted me back. I continued on my way to Rite Aide.
As I was in Rite Aide a man ripped off some items, confronted by a clerk he ignored her and walked out of the store. I got my medication, as I was leaving I saw Robert the security guard and told him what happened. He told me that he has been having a lot of problems over there at the Milpas shopping center. It is kind of turning into a “No mans land” around town lately with people breaking the “Laws of the Land” a lot more it seems like No one cares unless of course they are somehow offended. Our police officers are stretched very thin, they are working very hard to “Keep the Peace.”
The other day I saw a comment on Facebook, a local man said that things are getting so bad around here that he was going to buy another gun. That kinda shocked me until I walked over to Rite Aide. I have lived in places that had a lot of crime and have been a victim of violent crime several times in my life. I took a life of a child molester in self-defense at 14 years of age and if you think it was delusional punch me in the face and see what happens. I don’t want to have to buy another firearm, I think one is enough. We all need home protection around here. We have the right to protect ourselves and our homes as law abiding citizens. Some people think we have the rights to be a victim, we should be someone’s punching bag because they had such a bad childhood they have to be an addict or an alcoholic and intimate old crippled folks for money. I will no longer be anyone’s victim.
Where in the hell is the community representation of this HOOD? Winning office is like winning the lottery around here it’s all a big party and no one does shit! They just collect we should outlaw politicians and just hire people that have the best qualifications and want to work not just sit on their asses and smile for the TV Cameras. The city is starting to fall apart. The Guardian Angels would have helped Keep the Peace our police officers cannot do it alone no matter what the politicians say everyone knows they are full of dung anyway. It is up to all of us to treat each other with respect. Treat others like you want to be treated. We live in Paradise lets not turn it into a pile of shit. HERE ARE YOUR SCANNER REPORTS…
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 415pc Transient yelling at Ralphs 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- 459pc Commercial burglary 100 Block of East Victoria
- Med call 3000 Block of Foothill.
- Amtrak PD is on a wanted subject just North of Calle Caesar Chavez on the tracks.
- Suspicious subject trying vehicle door handles at Hendrys Beach, and possibly pickpocketing people BMA white 4-door sedan Toyota registered in Oxnard.
- 602pc Trespasser in a room at the Hyatt 1100 Block of East Cabrillo ongoing issue.
- Transients in the creekbed 800 Block of Castillo.
- Stabbing 800 Block of Castillo in the creekbed.
- 415pc Domestic Vista Point male has been up for 2 days under the influence of drugs owns guns unknown if he is carrying any today now driving East on Highway 154.
- 900 Block of Ojai Ave. Whispering Oaks Structure Fire.
- Medical Call 2600 Tallant Road.
- Suspicious circumstances 600 Block of West Mission.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down on the bus bench La Cumbre at State street.
- Cacique and Milpas subject blocking traffic probably the same guy who was blocking the sidewalk.
- Walk-in Assault Victim Fire Station 15 SBSD responding.
- CVS Pharmacy Employee Assaulted by a female who left the store 1109 State street.
- 4900 Block of Telegraph Road in Ventura subject bleeding assault victim.
- Skateboarders in the parking lot of Washington School.
- 415pc Domestic between a juvenile female and an adult female 2000 Block of Monterey street.
- Assault Alta Lucero 3880 Via Lucero suspect is wearing a grey shirt and no pants in his room.
- 5150pc Walk Away from the 2500 Block of DLV to Pedregosa and DLV.
- 415pc Sterns Wharf Domestic end of the Wharf involved left before police arrived but were found in the 600 Block of East Cabrillo.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Subject throwing things around the neighborHood started at DLV and Carrillo with cones and signs, next he went to Saint Vincent and Canon Perdido where he threw trash cans he ended up in the 900 Block of Bath that was when the police put an end to his temper tantrum
- 400 Block avenue of the flags 20002 non injury hit and run suspect driving a tow truck must be looking for some work.
- Male subject in a wheelchair with his pants down 4400 Block of Hollister.
- Possible suicidal subject in the 400 Block of East Cota.
- Elevator rescue 900 Block of Anacapa street.
- Male zipping around the 800 Block of Cacique street in a wheelchair with an open container.
- Follow up on a case 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Strong Arm robbery attempt State and Hope.
- Harbor Patrol traffic stop blue Honda in the Harbor area.
- 600 Block of Palm Ave County call female unknown to R.P. Walks into her home.
- A wanted subject in the 5300 Block of Hollister.
- 900 Block of San Pascual 415 Domestic.
- Subject refusing to leave motel in the 3600 Block of State street possible 5150.
- Med call 500 Block of East Canon Perdido.
- Med call PATH 816 Cacique.
- Subject harrassing customers in a parking lot 101 West Carrillo Fuel Depot.
- Suicide attempt subject drank steering fluid on Selrose Lane.
- Hold up Alarm Kims Market 4000 Block of Via Real.
- 273.5 Domestic Violence 2500 Block of DLV.
- Follow up on a call 200 Block at Por La Mar.
- 415pc Code 40, Drunk male walked into a home and forced his way into the daughters room, daughter is 18, 500 Block of West Sola.
I’m beat, it’s hot as hell. I HATE THIS HEAT! Have a good weekend…Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, and Two, Tiny, Andy, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry,Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen,Lafayette,, Ted. Bengie, Ricky, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Little Mac, Tom Petty, John Havlick, John Prime, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger