Scanner Reports 4-1-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
My sister has Power of Attorney and has been working overtime going through paperwork searching for my Mother's Life Insurance and so far has found nothing. She did find policies for myself and two other sisters, the reckless ones. We were expected to be gone long ago through our reckless lifestyles. I know my mom has paid into this policy for many many years and it's $40 a month now. I don't think she paid $40.00 a month all along, it must have slowly gone up through inflation. I do not know how much the policy pays out in the event of my passing. If I choose I can surrender the policy at some point in and cash in, I have not decided what to do yet. At least one Sister is cashing in because she is covered by her husband's insurance. I'm expected to cash in but I really have no idea what I will do.
When I think of that final chapter too much I get anxiety, I got it last evening really bad. What I would like is my ashes mixed with the small amount of Belinda's and one of our cats, or more if they go before me, then all of us together released into the wind off Gilbraltar. Just not smoldering still. I started thinking a while back about doing a will. I have a copy I bought at Staples many years ago never took it out of the package because well this is something I'm not looking forward to, I don't know of anyone who is especially now. But it must be done because though I am somewhat of an old slob I don't want to be a problem. I was thinking I would cash in and pay upfront for the "Nuke and Puke" Special. Nuked, Puked into a Folgers can and dumped of Gibraltar by a friend just not smoldering. My family is pretty much all over the country were close but not that close my Loved ones and friends many of them gone if anyone would be taken care of after I pass any kitties I leave behind, and Fish Heads of course. What would some of you do continue to pay or go for the "Nuke and Puke"? I'm curious...With that delightful subject here are your scanner reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Burglary and capture 400 Block of North Voluntario
- Two panhandlers one with his pants down the other asking for money 500 Block of Fig, Police responded found nothing there
- Subject refusing to leave the Salvation Army 423 Chapala.
- Medical call with PD response 3000 Block of State street.
- 200 Block of North H Street Assault Lompoc.
- Male with a stick attacking vehicles from the 900 Block of Mission heading East PD caught up with him at Pedregosa and San Pascual.
- 5150pc Subject at Big 5 in the 3900 Block of State street.
- Psyche hold patient East Cabrillo at Garden street
- Code 2 Medical call Castillo at Yannoli
- 415pc Neighbors Landline call only.
- Premises check Cacique street foot bridge
- Vandalism on Oceanview.
- Premises check DLG Plaza.
- Hazardous condition 5000 Block of Black Road in Santa Maria
- A suspicious subject jumped into someone's vehicle preventing customers from leaving McDonalds on Cliff Drive in the 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- 2 Subjects with a gun possibly shot at Reporting party in the 800 Block of West Figueroa, last seen 1000 Block of Chino.
- Check the Welfare of a dog in a white Mercedes in the 200 Block of Meigs Road.
- Camper on the sidewalk 400 Block of Anacapa.
- 417pc Brandishing a knife 15 Year old female caught running away East on Liberty.
- 415pc Domestic 1900 Block of Red Rose.
- Male pacing in front of a business on East Carrillo Suspicious possibly drunk
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Medical call Modern Laundry patient split before Firefighters arrived. 1015 DLV.
- Audible Alarm at the Paradise Cafe on Anacapa all was well.
- Fire reported out Parking lot 2 900 Block of Chapala street investigator requested.
- Med call 400 Block of East Islay.
- Evaluation of a subject at the Sober center 19 East Haley.
- 1300 Block of Pitos 242pc Assault 65 year old male suspect
- 600 Block of West Gutierrez 415pc Neighbors.
- 415pc Transient female ripping up trees and bushes 400 Block of South Milpas street.
- 415pc Subject smashing potted plants in the 1800 Block of State street.
- Premises check the Ball Park 800 Block of East Cabrillo
- 415pc Subject disturbing in the 1300 Block of Chapala.
- Lewd male HMA in his 40's Lower Shoreline Park
- Smoke investigation at Highway 217 and Patterson on ramp at the 101.
- Beer run from Ralphs 100 Block of East Carillo BMA Eastbound on Carrillo.
- 2 Males that were fighting now talking shit 3300 Block of State street.
- Highway 101 Southbound at Padaro possible vehicle fire.
- 415pc Possible Road Rage involving an Italian male driving a silver Chrysler in the 1500 Block of Garden Street.
- Fire Alarms 1400 Block of Shoreline Drive.
- 5150pc Yelling in front of Taco Bell 821 North Milpas.
- Rattlesnake on a back patio in the 1200 Block of LaMont.
- Lewd couple near the Fig tree 100 Block of West Montecito maybe they are looking for acouple of fig leaves to cover up with.
- Suspicious circumstances subject involved in an 242pc Assault is attempting to intimidate a witness in the 600 Block of West Gutierrez.
- 415pc 500 Block of West Arrellaga.
Will that is all from me for now I'm enjoying all of the wonderful comments on Edhat now that we are doing Hard Time at Home. Oh the young ones are out walking their dogs but us old fockers can hardly do anything anymore plus none of my neighbors leave their keys in their cars which is a bummer because sometimes I'd like to go for a drive...Anyway I hope the hell we all get through this even those of you who dislike me I would really miss those comments. Have a great Hump Day those days are gone for me....Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE, AND TWO.- Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Ernie Banks, Little Mac, Tom Petty Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger