Scanner Reports 3-6-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I read the post about shortages and thought I was gonna have one square of sheet paper between me and Joey if I did not get to the store. So I got up early Thursday and got my monthly fill. The alcohol hand soap was all gone but got some wipes, TP, bleach, batteries etc. I just have cheap masks, the good ones are suddenly out of stock with the prices going way up. Seems like times like these the selfish and the greedy come out of nowhere to take advantage of the Old, Poor, and Weak. You read and hear things like "Survival of the Fittest" and "Don't worry those who are Older and ill are going to be the ones that die." I don't recall any other time in the history of my life where I have encountered meaner more uncaring people then some of the things I have read on the internet the past few years. I think people feel safe saying such horrible things, secure that others do not know where they live but where there is a will there is a way.
I did not sleep much last night because of that post about shortages, lol. I woke up at 1:30am and got that picture in my head of one square of TP between me and Joey the rest of the month and it tortured me until Rite Aide opened. I was just there on WEDnesday and they had plenty of TP so reading they were out of the soap and TP shocked me but they had plenty of TP on THURSday, but no Alcohol soap no matter. I use Anti Bacterial anyway and if that doesn't work will the mask won't anyway but at least I got the TP. Here are your scanner reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Somewhere on the West Side someone hears voices outside their home and believes they want to shoot him. First thing I heard WEDnesday Morning.
- Vehicle Fire 500 Block of East Yanonali Engine 72 was Unable to locate.
- 495pc Audible alarm in the 100 Block of George Lane no crime.
- Frank units on a subject in the 100 Block of Powers.
- Trespasser refusing to leave the back door of the Wine Cast 800 Block of Anacapa street.
- Illegal Camper at Quarantina and Reddick Streets
- Helena and Cabrillo 2 Subjects challenging one subject to fight.
- Sexual Battery in the 800 Block of Garden street.
- Check the welfare of a female with blood on her crying at Yanonali and Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Ill subject 1000 mBlock of Casitas Pass.
- Barefoot Drunk Guy in the 100 Block of South Quarantina.
- Arm Laceration Quarantina at Kimball code 2 Medics.
- 415 Domestic in a silver Honda at El Sueno and Calle Real p0er CHP.
- Illegal campers in the MILPAS UNDERPANTS.
- Vehicle theft investigation 500 Block of West Islay
- SBPD on a subject who has been drinking.
- 415 Fight over a parking space behind Domino's Pizza in the 3000 Block of State street.
- One subject threatening to 242 Assault another in the 400 Block of West Islay.
- Minor Injury accident State street and Arrellaga between a Honda and a Prius.
- 242pc Assault investigation at the Santa Barbara Airport, Airport Patrol call.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 1800 Block of Barrington Drive Overdose, Medical call
- Suspicious subject with a flashlight Garden at Islay looking into vehicles.
- PD on a Subject Los Ondas at Shoreline.- Suspicious subject in the 100 Block of West Ortega was knocking on R.P.'s door now trying car doors carrying a bucket and a shovel.
- 423 Chapala subject threatening staff at the Salvation Army.
- Surfer hit in the head with a surfboard unconscious for several seconds pulled out of the water by other surfers transported via Helicopter to Cottage Ventura County.
- Fall victim First Block of South Voluntario.
- Homeless Issue per SBSO 5900 Block of Calle Real.
- Traumatic Injury Storke Tower Ocean Road at El Colegio.
- Code 40 refusing to go with AMR in the 1200 Block of Cacique street
- Medical call 1500 Block of South Broadway Santa Maria.
- Suicidal Subject at Starbucks 208 West Carrillo.
- Eastbound on Jupiter failure to yield Sounds like the Space Force is in pursuit, SBSO.
- Rollover traffic accident 1300 Block of Olive.
- Fall victim staff member SMHS 4750 Hollister.
- 245pc Assault with a knife Cabrillo at State street.
- Older male WMA dressed in white at the bus stop Encina at Hollister looking at a juvenile female in a Suspicious manner.
- Found Dog Cabrillo at State street I wonder if it belonged to the victim of the assault.
- Medical call SBJR High 721 East Cota.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
Will it's one of those days, not enough sleep. I feel insane when I don't get enough sleep I hope I get more later...Have a Great Weekend Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi. Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Pat, Mavis, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tiny, Andy, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday