Scanner Reports 2-16-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
So I was sitting at my desk jawing it up on a Social Website about our newest school shooting with some people who think they are right, WRONG! When I felt this weird sensation going on in my body some type of weird feeling. I have had it before in my neck though not as long it felt as if my muscles were twisting or possibly there was a fracture somewhere, there was no pain every few minutes or so it repeated itself like contractions. Of course, that would be impossible, though I look pregnant I am not Thank You Very Much! Still, there was something strange going on inside of me, a mystery. I was thinking maybe it was some kind of stroke. This feeling is what happens just before you fall out, The End. It kept happening, I was getting really worried I could swear I heard a humming along with it, maybe it was bad gas my stomach growling but my stomach wasn't upset not at all? I was going to have to call Doc Sullivan and Soon! I might not have much time left. I looked over at Joey Cannoli a tear fell from my eye I would miss my cat and Fish Head 2. I loved the little Critters so much but sooner or later it's time for all of us to go. When my time comes I want to go here so I could meet up with Belinda not be in some darn hospital. I took a hit of my black coffee it happened again Weird what is that? It was coming from my gut. I shut off the computer wondering if it was somehow coming from it but it wasn't, it was me. I reached over pet Joey said "I guess this is it little buddy." I got up and my cell phone slid out from under my seat it was vibrating and making a little humming sound I let out a big sigh of relief.
Here are your Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Premise checks Downtown, parking garages, Cops Project etc.
- Non-injury traffic accident Arnoldi's curve on Highway 154.
- Glen Annie Overpass abandoned vehicle turned the wrong way on the curve 20002 hit and run.
- Wanted Subject in Apartment 300 West Micheltorena SBPD set perimeter just in case suspect ran he gave up peacefully.
- Medical Call Chase Palm Park 300 East Cabrillo.
- 13 Year old in Santa Barbara refusing to go to school.
- 900 Block of Chapala unknown type 415 behind Cajun Kitchen.
- Stolen vehicle silver Nissan Truck Cornal at San Pascual.
- Medical call unconscious subject Catholic Charities
- Premises check 112 West Cabrillo.
- Suspicious circumstances Community West Bank 1501 State street no word on the suspicious circumstances.
- 415 Unknown type level 5 at the Casino.
- Blue Prius without a handicapped Placard parked in the handicapped space at Hendry's Beach.
- Premises check at the Library 40 East Anapamu.
- 415 Homeless subjects under the overpass at Calle Caesar Chavez in a car and trailer tossing trash, arguing with business owners and other residents in the area.
- H&S Violations group of homeless smoking the WEED under the overhang at Fiesta 5 Theatre 900 Block of State street.
- Burglary to a residence 100 Block of Mesa Lane.
- 8 Juveniles associated with a red Chevy in possession of baseball bats and metal poles on West Figueroa near San Pascual cruising for a brusin' SBPD in area.
- Anacapa at Carrillo bicyclist vs vehicle then head on into a tree, head injury.
- Fall victim head injury Chapala at Haley.
- 415 Neighbors over parking 1300 Block of Kowalski.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Medical call Fall victim from a Lifter 900 Block of Laguna.
- Premise check Douglas Family preserve.
- DUI Driver in a silver Honda (626U???) East Valley at San Ysidro just before 1pm.
- Franklin School medical call in a classroom seizures.
- American Indian Health Clinic 4141 State street medical call.
- 415 Homeless subject at Marshalls 900 Block of State street.
- Alameda Park medical call for seizures.
- Sexual Battery at Santa Barbara High School.
- Threats investigation at the Fig Tree 100 Block of West Montecito.
- Suspicious male walking with a child who has a shirt tied over their head in the 800 Block of West Victoria.
- 211 Silent Alarm at Union Bank 20 East Carrillo no robbery.
- Cacique and Milpas check the Welfare of an 80 year old man sitting on the curb with his legs sticking out toward the street.
- Theft of a backpack from the Salvation Army 423 Chapala male suspect white in his 30's.
- 5150 Code 2 Transport SBPD on scene from the 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- Subject 415 Disturbing and refusing to leave a residence in the 6500 Block of Seville.
- A brother of another Brother squatting in their Mothers House in Montecito the Brother has been evicted but won't leave so the movers, SBSO are responding to help.
- 1145 Subject suicidal 1000 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Shooting at the Glass Factory on East Camino Cielo young man was shot I don't know the exact circumstances but heard through the grapevine it might have been an accidental shooting.
- SBSO officers training in the Carpinteria area today did not hear exact location.
- Drunk subject at the Amtrak station on La Patera in Goleta.
- Unresponsive male fall victim 330 State street.
Will that is all outta of me on the Scanner Reports for now. I was reading an article in Guideposts Magazine the other day about a woman who was walking through the state of California to all of our Catholic Missions. She was walking alongside the 101, just South of Santa Barbara with a friend getting smoked out from vehicle exhaust. They decided it would be safer to take the RailRoad Tracks so they climbed through a hole in the fence went up to the tracks and started walking toward Santa Barbara. Suddenly and without much warning a freight train came around the corner hitting the horn and scared the stuffing out of them. I can just about imagine where that occurred. It happened to me at Santa Claus Lane many years ago, the train came around the corner hit the horn scared the Hell outta me! I got this image of two little Catholic ladies rolling down a hill in my head back toward the freeway. I'm glad they did not get hit. Our dangerous railroad tracks made mention in a national Christian magazine, even Jesus cannot save people from the trains when they wander on our railroad Tracks! Gotta be Careful out there you never know when a train is going to be coming around the corner. Anyway Have a Great Weekend. Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Thomscina, Midnight, Merlin, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Kent, Stan, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Jim, Diana, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, Bengy, Ricky, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger
Feb 18, 2018 04:02 PM
For those other commenters on other threads not this one who hate me....I'm not sorry.
Feb 19, 2018 06:52 PM
Buck up, Roger. Why is this post necessary? You're loved, people say so every day! Keep on keeping on.
Feb 16, 2018 03:30 PM
I'm glad it wasn't St. Peter calling you this time.
Feb 16, 2018 03:57 PM
It was Saint Acid Reflux....I should not have ate that orange with my eggs this morning... :)
Feb 16, 2018 02:01 PM
I am glad, Roger, I don't have a cell phone to make me think the Grim Reaper is coming for me. When I was a kid we used to walk on the RR tracks a lot. My mother said when she was a girl they waved the flag for the train to stop at the Miramar Hotel. On some occasions the Engineer kept going and she and a friend would walk to SB on the tracks.
Feb 16, 2018 11:01 AM
Glad it was just your phone and you were not on your way out. I for one, would miss your Monday, Wednesday, Friday pieces.
Feb 16, 2018 09:24 AM
Thanks for the laugh! You gotta watch out for those phones, they have a mind (and voice?) of their own!