Scanner Reports 12-3-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
To each their own, UNLESS I DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR LIFESTYLE. I have always been a "live and let live" sort of guy, most of my friends are the same way but there are some who make fun of others for their weight or the way they talk, though they claim they don't. There was a thing on Facebook about a big woman who likes being big and enjoys her lifestyle. This friend of mine made fun of her so I made a point. "Why would her lifestyle concern you?" I asked. "How she lives if that is the way she wants to live/" Some others commented. Since I was the first to comment my friend threatened to block me so I said a little more then blocked myself. He was calling me earlier because my phone was ringing over and over. (I GUESS HE WANTED THE LAST WORD). I never answer my phone because I hate talking on it but why say anything, anyway? What was said was said it's blocked move on.
I was just thinking Tis the Season, the Families are coming Home for the Holidaze. 415pc's and 415pc Domestics are picking up. we bound to have a banner year with all the Conflict of Politics mixed in Should be Fun at least listening to it on the scanner far, far away. I don't like Hostility anymore. I just want to roll along the rest of my life until it's time to go then move on down the road into the Sunset. The Police, on the other hand, have to show up on these calls and keep the peace where there is none. I feel sorry for them they have it rough in this town. Most of the city is filled with 5150's and they get to dole out the medication, I'm in control of my issues I get to take my own medication. Anyway, Tis the Season Watch out for Conflicts. Sure is cold this morning guess it will be getting cooler this week on top of which we might be having more rain be nice to see Cachuma get filled up again and we'd go back to not being worried about water for a while. Then we can all worry about other things and moan about them in the comment section...Here are your Scanner Roni reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday
- 242 Assault at PATH 816 Cacique first thing in the morning.
- Out of control Son on Elizbeth street East Side. Deceased Skunk in the 1800 Block of Santa Barbara Street Rest in Peace Little Skunky.
- Vehicle accident Bradley and Clark Santa Maria.
- Vandalism on Chino.
- Tree branch in the roadway 1100 Block of South Fairview.
- 3 Vehicle accident Samarkland at Talent Road.
- Slashed tires Nomad Village 4300 Block of Calle Real.
- 415, 5150 200 Block of Cottage Grove.
- Found stolen vehicle Montecito at Santa Barbara streets red Chevy pick up truck.
- Non injury traffic accident DLV at Figueroa.
- Juvenile bought a bb gun to school at McKinley school.
- Female blocking sidewalk 1300 Block of State street.
- Loud Popping 300 Block of West Arrellage
- 415 Female crying in the Lobby of the Faulding I guess it's a crime for someone to cry now.
- Unknown type Medical call Thornberg at Fessler.
- 20002 Non-injury hit and run 6465 Calle Real CHP Office.
- 3 Vehicle accident Hollister at Los Carneros.
- 20002 Possible DUI 400 Block of Flora Vista white Chevy Truck.
- 415 Customer at Arco 1935 State street vs Employee verbal.
- Recovery stolen vehicle 1200 Block of Punta Gorda.
- 273.5 Domestic Violence 2300 Block of State street.
- 20002 Non injury hit and Run, DUI parking lot of the Habit 216 South Milpas street.
- Female came home heard dog barking found back door open police responded heard noise inside of the home in the 900 Block of Laguna that was all I got.
Scanner Reports, Saturday
- Med call ill subject 1600 Block of Bath street.
- Traffic Accident one vehicle rolled over 2000 Block of State street.
- Subjects drinking in the 100 Block of West Carrillo at Ralphs they must be having a sale on Alcohol.
- On highway 101 Northbound of Milpas there is a metal pole in the slow lane.
- Female in a Nissan hit and ran several parked vehicles at Garden and Cota, continued on home.
- Traffic hazard 6 bags of broken concrete in the road on Calle Real near Earl Warren.
- Debris in roadway possibly hazardous material 1700 Block of Chapala.
- Vehicle vs pedestrian Ortega at Chapala.
- 3600 Block of State street Rose Garden Inn overdose.
- Female with her pants down refusing to leave the 800 Block of State street.
- Seizures in a Rav 4 Alisos at Guiterrez streets
- Suspicious Circumstances 500 Block of San Pascual
- Reckless black Mercedes North on Las Positas swerving driving at a high rate of speed.
- Stolen vehicle recovery Ralphs 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Traumatic injury at the Californian 2225 DLV.
- Check the Welfare of a woman down Canon Perdido at Chapala WFA 60's.
- Audible Alarm Frazee Paint back door.
- 700 Block of North 4th Overdose.
- Med call Panic Attack 1100 Block of Southwestern.
- Check the Welfare of juveniles in a blue sedan who were getting yelled at in the 3900 Block of State street.
- 415 Argument over a vehicle accident non injury at the Fairview McDonalds.
- 273.5 Domestic violence 800 Block of Vine Medics responded to another address for the victim.
- 415 Domestic 100 Block of West Yanonali 2 Males one female.
- Child Abuse investigation 700 Block of West Cota.
- 415 Domestic Pitos at Canada male and female throwing rocks at each other.
Scanner Reports, Sunday
- Med Call Ill subject 500 Block of North LaCumbre Road.
- Med Call Waller Park Santa Maria.
- 415 Subject Cottage Hospital ER causing trouble.
- Med call 1200 Block of Oak Noll.
- Keep the Peace 800 Block of East DLG.
- 415 Fight James Road at Orcutt Road.
- Check the Welfare of a subject who says he wants to turn himself in at the Best Western in the 3800 Block of State street for what I don't know.
- Traffic stop 700 Block of North Ontare GMC Yukon.
- Code 2 Medics McKenzie Park complaint of pain.
- Audible Alarm at a residence in the 100 Block of West DLG.
- 1145 Suicidal subject 4600 Block of Morales.
- Code 40 Drunk subject challenging security to fight at Cottage ER.
- 417 Brandishing a knife and threatening to blow up the laundromat at 175 South Turnpike owner of businesses Husband tackled the suspect and is restraining him SBSO responded code 3.
- UI Subject or Drunk tried to force his way into a home, then someone's car in the 3000 Block of Paseo Del Ruefgo.
- Non injury accident DLV at Victoria.
- Subject driving a tan Tahoe littering while driving up Carrillo Hill.
- Check the Welfare of a Drunk in traffic heading West on Guiterrez from Milpas street.
- 20002 In the 300 Block of West Mountain Drive.
- Lewd Subject 500 Block of State street.
- Subjects with open containers of alcohol and using drugs at Marshalls 900 Block of State street.
Will that is enough outta me for now I feel kinda crappy today this cool weather isn't being very cool to me. Have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger