Scanner Reports 12-14-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I remember when I was a kid and when there was a crime in my HOOD, even though I did not do it the police came looking for me. I'd get grilled for hours they'd swear up and down I did it, I was seen by witnesses. One time I was pulled out of school on a murder charge, 12 years old and grilled. I had known I was going to be a killer someday but I had not started yet. I was so angry at being beat up all the time as a kid I thought about killing everyone. I know that is not a normal way of thinking but being beat up every day for years is not a normal way of living either. At that time I had snapped twice in school becoming violent, tired of being bullied, one student got a fractured skull, the other a plate in his head. Not many thugs messed with me after I became violent, they became scared of me at that point, to this day many of the people I grew up with are scared of me they are even afraid of me on Facebook. It wasn't too long after this I ended up in the System. A couple years after I was in the System I ran into the kid who committed the murder I was questioned about in Junior High.
The first time I ever got in trouble with the law I was 6 years old, I committed a lot of crimes as a juvenile some were violent crimes though I had it rough at home with my Father and bullies at school. In the neighborhood there were a few folks out there that were kind to me and I think their kindness along with a terrible illness changed the direction of my life. As I aged and grew out of that homicidal rage slowly I began to see and understand why the police treated me the way they did.
When I heard that call at Hendry's Beach it seemed so outrageous and I have heard a few 207pc Kidnapping calls through the years over the scanner, most turn out to be Bull Manure. Some crook trying to CYA (cover their ass), while dumping the other suspect or an innocent subject, but Police being the Police see right through the BS. They have been doing the work for a long time or maybe it runs in their family, the Police are not stupid. Most of the time their grilling produces positive results. After all these years I agree with some of them (donuts are good). The other thing I realize that calling Criminals names like Stupid with a capital "S" is not the most positive motivator for them to change their lives later on, but anyone who intentionally commits crimes with the chance they are going to get caught and do time are Stupid with a capital "S" in my book. I have been there and done that. I was lucky that there were people who cared and helped me out of some of the situations I put myself into. Some of these people were cops, they helped change the direction of my life. That's my MILPAS UNDERPANTS and the police are running from them!
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Possible drug deal on the corner of De La Guerra and Castillo where there was a HMA and a WFA so they must be selling drugs right?
- Aggressive panhandler chasing people to their cars in city lot 12 First block of West Guiterrez a BMA.
- Attempt burglary 3000 Block of Calle Rosales.
- 415 Death threats at Adams School HFA in her 40's left before police arrived.
- Burglary to a vehicle on Las Positas.
- 20002pc Non injury hit and run Arrellaga at Santa Barbara streets.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run Cliff at Meigs suspect Westbound in a beige SUV.
- 415 Family domestic 900 Block of San Pascual.
- 415 Family adult son threatening 300 Block of Elizabeth.
- 484pc Theft investigation REI 300 Block of Anacapa.
- Threats investigation Val Verde.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in a wheelchair sitting in the same place since Monday 500 Block of West Alamar reporting party is concerned, nursing home right there so this person has been outside in a wheel chair near the place not moving for a couple days I hope he is not from that home.
- Subject down on the road Sola at State street AMR picked up Transported to Cottage.
- Dine and Dash, the Wharf restaurant 210 Sterns Wharf.
- Subjects setting up a camp between a business and the RR Tracks 126 Powers.
- Rear of the gas station at Storke and Hollister a 415 Domestic in a white van.
- 415 Neighbors in the 1000 Block of Castillo.
- 415 Physical fight in a black vehicle in the 2200 Block of Ortega Hill near Sandpiper Liquor.
- Check the welfare of a subject sleeping in a parking lot in the 600 Block of West Junipero.
- 487pc Grand theft investigation 1100 Block of Walnut Avenue.
- 415 Over a non injury accident 1000 Block of DLV.
- 2 Drunks 415 Domestic at the Tee OFF IN THE 3600 Block of State street first arguing then physically fighting he tried to drive away but ended up sitting on the sidewalk Sounds more like a couple infants with dirty diapers. Some people should not drink.
- Check the welfare of a female walking East on Yanonali from Calle Caesar Chavez with a bloody face. All I heard of her.
- Five Drunk Guys kicked out of the Lobero were reported to be pounding on the front door demanding to be let back in Management called the police instead.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Be on the Look Out for Mama Scrooge and her 2 Daughters in a black jeep. They hit a business in the 200 Block of South Milpas on TUESday the kids kept the owner busy while Mama grabbed the owner of the businesses purse they all piled into the jeep and took off, Mama Scrooge is a Hispanic female in her 40's her daughters Hispanic Juveniles in their teens 14, or 15, Years old.. I'm sure this is not the only business they hit and there will be more Christmas being a few days away. They work small businesses that are busy if you know who they are or have been hit please contact the local police SBPD business number 805-897-2300, ask for the Detective Division I'm sure they would like to hear from you.
- Injury Traffic Accident, Vehicle vs Pedestrian Voluntario at Cacique.
- Loose Horseys 2600 Block of Holly Road found.
- Campers blocking the sidewalk in the MILPAS UNDERPANTS I thought they were sometimes I feel kinda Uncomfortable I feel funny calling the police about it because they think I'm crazy.
- Campers blocking the sidewalk and camping on the property of Car Stereo Guys must have been a big party.
- Weird call a Suicidal person said they were going to drink them self to death. Not sure if it was a roommate or relative but the reporting party wanted the subject out of their residence so bad they were willing to sign a trespassing complaint.
- Premises check 500 Block of Chapala.
- SBPD Officer in the 1200 Block of Chapala on a Cops Project just another way our Santa Barbara Cops help the Homeless.
- Suspicious Circumstances at the District Attorneys Office they did not say what.
- Overdose on pills 800 Block of North Salsipuedes.
- Check the Welfare of an elderly woman on a green bicycle screaming at the Labor Line, the Labor Line must have really pissed her off.
- 415 Domestic verbal at Dwight Murphy Park 500 Ninos possible 242 Assault.
- 415 Female Disturbing at McDonalds 29 North Milpas
- Male 415 Disturbing at the old abandoned Trader Joes 29 South Milpas.
- 415 Subject yelling at people in a business in the 200 Block of West Carrillo BMA in his 50's driving a black Chrysler.
- Med call ill subject with knee pain 800 Block of East Haley.
- Suspicious subject watching children near Kids World in Alameda Park police found him checked him out.
- WMA in his 60's beard causing a disturbance in the 700 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of a depressed female living in the 6700 Block of Via Real who might be suicidal.
- Traffic accident in front of Pier One in the Market Place did not sound like an injury accident.
- Check the Welfare of a male at McKenzie Park who says he cannot walk I know that feeling poor guy.
- 415 At Enterprise rent a car 601 Chapala subject disturbing inside.
Willl that is all outta me for now Have a Lovely Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Shadow, FREDDIE! Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory,, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, Debbie, Ken, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday Later, Roger