Scanner Reports 12-1-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Sure has been Chillin overnight, it seems warm into the evening then overnight around 4ish it gets that Bone Chillin. Cold going on I can't seem to put on enough layers to stay warm. I sweat at night then, it cools off, I hope I don't end up with some overnight Who Doo Voo Doo Christmas Flu. I have a heater someone gave me, a great warm air heater that warms a room up real quick but I think I need to take it apart and clean it because the last time I used it I became ill. I'm not sure but maybe there are old particles in there from when I have been ill I don't know I just don't like getting sick though I do have something now I don't want to get it worse. This is the kind of cold weather that will kill folks who sleep on a cement surface without cardboard to separate the body from the ground. I have been hearing Unresponsive medical calls involving Folks in the morning most likely Homeless Folks not a hundred percent sure because I'm not there.
Gentleman Jim, one of the only neighbors that still likes me was telling me the other day that he saw a Homeless woman cleaning the front of our house. The other day she had the hose out and was going at it cleaning up the sidewalk and the stairs, doesn't really need scrubbing, sweeping maybe. Anyway, that kinda freaks me out usually Folks dump stuff out there in the front this is the first time I have heard of a houseless person taking it upon themselves to clean up without expecting something in return. I will be keeping my eye out for her in case she would like a pair of socks or a couple bucks when I have it.
Here are your Scanner Reports: WEDnesday:
- Vehicle into the center divider highway 101 at Bates Road.
- 5150 Call emotionally unstable subject in the 2000 Block of DLV.
- Chest pains after an Assault in the 1900 Block of Woodlawn.
- Subjects urinating at the entrance to Paseo Nuevo in the first Block of West DLG. This is why we cannot have nice things.
- Fight Between subjects at AM-PM 1935 State street.
- Heard an Undercover operation going on WEDnesday I won't say where but I'm washing my covers today not taking any chances.
- Subject fighting at the back door of County PHF 300 Block of Camino Del Remedio last heard SBSO responded.
- Theft at the Thrift store in the 5600 Block of Hollister.
- Drunk Driver East on Montecito with R.P. Following to the parking lot of Trader Joes 222 North Milpas I think the drunk confronted the R.P. and they backed off it was a green 2-Door pick up truck all I heard.
- Assault 600 Block of San Pascual.
- Shoplifter in custody Macys 3805 State street.
- Medical call ill subject 315 West Carrillo.
- Lewd subject "No Pants" exposing himself to employees of Girls Inc 500 Block of East Ortega subject possibly lives in the area hopefully not for long.
- A disoriented subject at Olive and Montecito.
- Shoplifting Best Buy in Marketplace taken was 2 Laptops.
- Gas Odor 400 Block of Ruth Ave one engine responded.
- Dog Bite of a 2 year old child 216 South Milpas.
- DUI Driver near Moby Dicks on the wharf possibly hit a center divider black Dodge Dart SBPD responded and made contact with the driver not sure what happened after that.
- Traffic accident 1700 Block of Santa Barbara street unknown if injury.
- Drunk driver involved in a non injury hit and run 1900 Block of Cliff Drive at 7-11 silver jeep female driver registered to the 2500 Block of Cliff Drive I do believe she was pulled over.
Scanner Reports, Thursday
- 2000 Block of Highway 246 Vehicle into a bridge when the responders got there vehicle was gone.
- Medical call for an Unresponsive Subject at MTD 1020 Chapala.
- 100 Block of Pine vehicle vs pedestrian.
- Medical call Harbor View Inn Unresponsive subject.
- Suspicious subject in a military-style jeep wearing facial covering Las Positas and McCall.
- Male in a white van hit Reporting parties vehicle at 1:30amish.
- Homeless subjects in the parking lot of McDonalds 29 North Milpas refusing to go home.
- Subject at East Garden and Cota street attempt to 242 Assault a City worker.
- Attempt 484 of Cigarettes 115 La Cumbre Conserve Fuel subject a WMA 6'1 Seen South on La Cumbre caught and told not to go back to the business, but the business changed their mind and is filing charges.
- Oversized vehicle parked in the 200 Block of South Voluntario.
- 2 Subjects threatened to harm construction workers at Cacique and Voluntario a HMA threatened to pistol whip workers, and a White male threatened to shoot them. They must have started working alittle to early.
- 911 Call in then Hang up 1200 Block of Coast Village Circle.
- Anapamu and State street 415 Subject.
- Fall victim injured East Side Library 1100 Block of East Montecito.
- Subject yelling profanities 1200 Block of Chapala.
- Premise check Alice Keck Park.
- 10851 Investigation 2900 Block of Cliff Drive a grey Ford Escape.
- Premise check 101 Northbound State street offramp
- 415 Verbal argument between a female and a male 130 Robin Hill in Goleta.
Will that is all outta me for now Stay Warm I think my poor Kitty caught a cold I told him to stay in....Anyway have a great Weekend..Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Fish Head One, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Marty, Cop John, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy,Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Poe, David Cox, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks,Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-Monday. Later, Roger