Scanner Reports 11-7-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Was walking up Milpas street yesterday to go to Rite Aide, right on the corner of Cacique and Milpas, and I saw a 1995 White Dodge Ram pickup that looked like the one that almost nailed me in the cross walk a couple weeks back. It looked almost exactly like the same one, only it was a short bed, the one that almost got me I thought was a long bed but the body looked exactly the same of the thrashed paint job. I looked inside the driver was looking straight ahead, I could not be sure if it was him or not but he had long hair and a beard. If it was him I kinda let it all go at that point cause I got long hair and a beard.
I get some Ugly looks from people walking around sometimes looking the way I do, when I get near a barber shop I get scared. I just cannot seem to go in, I kinda want my beard trimmed but my hair left alone but I just can't bring myself to go in one of those places, it's scary. I don't trust the barbers or the stylists anymore, guess I'll keep looking the way I do. Though this is that time of year people call me Santa Claus. I don't like it too much maybe this year I'll correct them and say that's Satan Claus to you, freaks people out when you say things like that to them. Like the time me and Shakey was over at Texaco this Christian couple came in and was preaching to us and I says "No thanks I go to the Church of Skatan." They kept preaching so I kept saying "No thanks I go to the Church of Skatan." I never could skate I fall on my fat ass everytime, I try but I kept saying it. Anyway when I started making eyes at the guys wife they beat feet outta there which is what we wanted anyway for them both to leave people like that are a pain in the ass won't take "No" for an answer.
Speaking of Santa Claus the requests for donations from places I never head of keep pouring in along with gifts, notebooks, pens, cards, address labels, ornaments, calendars, planners envelopes stuffed full of stuff I kinda like it but I have NO MONEY. I cannot send them anything. Catalogs too all kinds of different catalogs one of them is all survival stuff Toys for me kinda I did not order anything from it last year but I might this year Who Knows? Anytime of year is good to secure your homes and cars keep this in mind because there are Criminals out there making a living off of your life to support their lives and habits it really sucks being victimized. I just heard a kid get jumped by 2 subjects on the Fairview overpass and get beat up broad daylight. Keep watching out for your self, and your Neighbors and maybe they will look out for you too. I hear a lot of suspicious people calls people walking up driveways looking in windows, checking car doors alot of thieves out there we have been lucky lately they only crap in our trash cans smells to high heaven! Sometimes I hear people using the neighbors outdoor bathroom but maybe they decided to lock it so now they are using the trash cans glad I quit recycling no more surprises when I reach in to grab a can or a bottle....Yuckyyyywucky! Anyway that's my MILPAS UNDERPANTS and I'm sticking to them....Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Oversized box truck blocking traffic at 5:30am at Castillo and Victoria Rush Hour over there.
- 415 Domestic 3700 Block of Via Mondo.
- 1200 Block of Alta Vista Keep the Peace while Reporting Party picks up property after a 415 Domestic.
- 10851 Investigation in the 1300 Block of Kenwood.
- 459 Audible no crime 1500 Block of State street.
- Stolen vehicle found not sure if it was the one on Kenwood or somewheres else 1400 Block of Mountainview.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Homeless subject panhandling money from children at the bus stop at Lake View Junior High in the 3700 Block of Orcutt Road it's about time they started hitting kids up for their allowance and lunch money.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park
- 459 Burglary at the Casino on Casino Drive.
- Code 60 beige Mercedes blocking 300 Block of West Quinto request for cite only no tow.
- Lost Tourist in Santa Barbara 300 Block of East Micheltorena she was asking for help.
- 415 Customer yelling at Employees at Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- Vehicle borrowed not returned but pulled over and given back 900 Block of East Cabrillo I hope the Asshole had a nice long walk back to Ventura.
- Combative Fall victim 1500 Block of DLV.
- 314pc Indecent exposure 6500 Block of Del Playa.
- 415 Domestic possibly violent 200 Block of Mathilda male tried to hit his child 8 year old female and broke his wifes phone.
- 273.5 Investigation at the SBPD Station Domestic Violence.
- Suspicious male looking in window attempting to open door of a business closed in the First Block of East Guiterrez HMA Blue Hoodie.
- Med Call Medical Alert 4000 Block of Via Lucero.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Traffic Stop 600 Block of West Mission Driver in a green Tundra on probation for DUI.
- 415 Homeless subject yelling in the courtyard of the Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali
- 3 Vehicle accident minor injuries 330 Highway 246.
- Hummel at Union Valley another traffic accident.
- 242 Assault and Battery 2 on 1 Fairview over Pass 2 HMA beat up and kicked young WMA in stomach and face, victim got up walked away suspects disappeared in the brush near the golf course under the bridge.
- Check the Welfare of a male in a wheel chair who seems distressed Anacapa at Mission street.
- 594 Vandalism to a vehicle 400 Block of West Montecito street.
- 415 Unknown type near Samys Camera 530 State.
- 2 Females fighting 800 Block of North Milpas in a parking lot GOA when police arrived went back to school to learn more constructive things then beating the stuffing out of each other in a parking lot at Lunch Time who are they trying to impress anyway? Lecture over.
- Female in the Lobby SBSO wants to make a report for harassment.
- Traffic Accident highway 101 Southbound at Fairview non injury.
- Vehicle rollover possible injuries on West Main in S.M.
- This is trespassing former tenents day, one in the 300 Block of West Mission the other on Mountain Ave heard 2 different addresses on Mountain Ave not sure which one is right so I'll just say Mountain Ave and a Supervisor was requested on Mountain Ave.
- 415 Tresspassing Cabrillo Inn at the Beach 900 Block of East Cabrillo.
- All this Squatter stuff reminds me of the time I took in one of my Sisters Boy she put me through HELL I could not get rid of her for nothing and she kept calling the police on me everytime she did they'd show up all hostile like I did something wrong I had to stay sober for a whole week till I got rid of her! It was HELL Man!!!
- SBSO was on a subject at Peligan Park in IV.
- Vehicle left running behind Saks in the 1000 Block of State street reported as suspicious.
- Injury traffic Accident 800 Block of Jennings.
- Med Call for a leg swelling in the 300 Block of Mesa Lane.
- Then there was a Female subject causing some kind of 415 at Ralphs in the 100 Block of West Carrillo she was being so bad? That another person had a serious panic attack and Fire department and Medics responded code 3 lights and sires I wonder what the heck she did to make someone have a panic attack though she did not break the law she was warned never to go back to Ralphs or she would face trespassing charges.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a Wonderful WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo,Shadow, FREDDIE! Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger