Scanner Reports 11-5-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I wasn't doing so well last week and only have myself to blame for it as I did not DRINK ENOUGH WATER! When you get sick and you don't know what is going on you tend to get crabby. A gallon of water per day is my life saving grace, or one of them. I finally went to Cottage and I don't trust a lot of the things they have in hospitals. I got the basic checkup just to make sure there was no infection and instead of taking the ride offered home I choose to walk for a while, though I was in agony it wasn't a good choice. It was really hot outside, I walked passed places I used to live and friends homes, they are all dead now. Seemed like everywhere I turned there was a new building or one going up, I felt like a tourist in a strange land I was very uncomfortable. I wanted to be home, the more I walked the hotter it seemed to get and I cannot walk like I used too. Looking for a place to rest, use a restroom, no comfort there but it has always been that way in Santa Barbara. I continued walking Bath to De La Vina, to Victoria then Anapamu past Santa Barbara High School, I nodded at a passing Mary unit he nodded back. I continued on some kids in a black SUV yelled at me as I crossed the street I guess I wasn't quick enough for their shiny new SUV bought by mommy and daddy.
I ignored them and kept walking I got to the County Bowl and felt a little better but when I got to Canon Perdido and Milpas I knew I was home and felt it. Though I was sick, hurting, and hot, I felt really good and thought Milpas street is my Home. Everyone I greeted, greeted me back and not one kid yelled anything at me, in fact, a couple opened doors for me. It was nice to be home on Milpas street where no one ever accuses me of spelling Milpas wrong. The next day I started getting better hopefully I won't be going many places for a while but then I have been looking into Easy Lift, will probably give them a call next week. They are not that expensive and I can be sure of making doctor appointments. I can also go other places if I like according to their service Goleta to Carpinteria then back again. That's my UNDERPANTS and I was sticking to them last week. Hopefully not so much this week. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Vehicle accident Puente at Puente Plaza Nissan vs Mini Cooper, subject in Mini Cooper appears to be injured.
- Med Call Buena Vista Care Center.
- Premise check 710 Santa Barbara street.
- Suspicious vehicle Sandpiper Mobil Home Park 3950 Via Real male in white SUV asked for former residents, current resident concerned because they were a recent victim of a burglary. Gotta watch those people in white SUV's.
- Subject screaming at passerbys in front of Shepard Place apartments in the 1000 Block of Casitas Pass.
- Check the welfare of a drunk male in the 500 Block of East Montecito.
- Suspicious WMA in a blue Honda Element watching SMHS with binoculars from Turnpike and Hollister, WMA in his 70's.
- 484 Petty thieves in custody CVS 3900 Block of State street.
- 415 Family domestic 300 Block of West Quinto 242 Assault involved.
- Med Call Ortega at State street fall victim broken nose
- Premise check by SBPD Van one First Block of East Haley street.
- Premise check City Lot 11 behind the Faulding Hotel.
- Vehicle Fire highway 101 near Magu Rock San Luis Obisbo.
- From 120 East DLG Brown Toyota Truck WMA Driver Road Rage nothing said about the victim.
- 242 Assault 1325 Chapala an elderly resident was shoved in the laundry room by another resident.
- A man draining his Lizard in the 1000 Block of State street.
- Check the welfare of a subject passed out in the 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down 700 Block of West Valerio.
- Found child Guiterrez at Chapala 9 years old last seen South on Chapala it was in the evening not that late.
- Report of a 14 year old suicidal male calling a veterans help line saying he was suicidal and had a shotgun Police were looking rfor him for awhile not sure they ever found him.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run small grey vehicle last seen South on State from Hope and State streets.
- Subject sitting behind 411 Anacapa refusing to leave
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Subject walking in peoples yards and driveways 200 Block of South Canada headed for Cacique.
- Another subject walking in driveways in the 2700 Block of Las Positas I wonder if they were looking for keys left in cars?
- Check the Welfare of a man down in the 200 Block of South Salinas.
- Shoreline at Patterson vehicle vs 2 pedestrians minor injuries.
- Fall victim head injury Heritage Court at Samarkland.
- Drug violation Cottage ER.
- Bicyclist down 2981 Cliff Drive heard it was an injury accident but heard no more.
- Code 40 Drunk passed out near the entrance to Carls 7 South Milpas.
- Homeless camper refusing to leave the back door of 1017 State street blocking exit.
- Med Call panic attack in the 300 Block of Consuello.
- Combative Patient pulled out their gastric tube SBPD response for assistance, Alta Lucero 3880 Via Lucero room 523.
- Check the Welfare of a 5150 Subject standing by with Security at 601 Paseo Nuevo.
- 415 At the Bottle Shop 1200 Block of Coast Village Road unknown type.
- Check the Welfare of a woman in the 1000 Block of East Mason heard yelling "Get out of my house!"
- A drunk male tried to get into someones apartment twice in the 200 Block of West Canon Perdido HMA 30ish buzzed hair, Wrong House I guess.
- Report of 6-10 Subjects fighting in the 500 Block of West Arrellaga all was well right after police arrived.
- On top of City Lot 6 someone ripped off a wallet out of a Jetta and went on a shopping spree with their credit cards. First a woman was described as a suspect then 2 Males were settled on they were two white males in their 20's average height and build driving a Volvo SUV blue with front end damage and an Uber sticker on the front window. I'm pretty sure they got them by now there were acouple charges hanging over their heads.
- 415 Homeless subject in the 400 Block of South Milpas WMA in his 50's blue hat and shirt, ball cap.
- Male blocking the sidewalk and taking off his clothing in the 100 Block of West Figueroa.
- Subject ripped off a Tablet in the 6900 Block of Market Place.
- Missing kid 12 Years old downtown area might be suicidal found about 15 minutes after police started looking for him in the 300 Block of West Ortega.
- Ill subject being transported from an oil well to Venco pier near Ellwood unknown type medical call.
- 415 Fight on the Amtrak Train stopped in the County Unknown by me exact location County covers several stops but sounded like Goleta though I could be Wong 2 Arrests.
- Camper in a courtyard in the 300 Block of East Canon Perdido.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Victim of a 242 Assault and Battery bleeding from the face refusing Medic's in the 3000 Block of DLV near Trader Joes.
- 487 Grand Theft of a bicycle off the back of a Toyota Landcruiser in the 1000 Block of Chapala Black and Blue Giant with red handle bars.
- Drunk male refusing to leave the back patio of a business in the 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Check the Welfare of a subject living in the 400 Block of El Sueno banging heard going on in his apartment.
- SBPD was on a group at Cacique and Milpas.
- 2 Subjects involved in Lewd Activity in a red Dodge Durango behind an address in the 2000 Block of Cliff Drive male female.
- Reporting party trying to get his phone back from someone at 222 West Carrillo.
- Med call unknown type in the 1500 Block of Eucalyptus Hill Road.
- Traumatic injury 200 Block of East Orchard.
- Subject with Warrants First Black of East DLG 5,000 in Warrants one want being a 314pc.
- 6 Juveniles stung by wasps at Lake Cachuma.
- Premises check Washington school 290 Lighthouse Road.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Check the Welfare of a child left with the father after a 415 Domestic somewhere on the West Side.
- Vandalism on Punta Gorda Graffiti I believe.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Vandalism Investigation 700 Block of Bond.
- Northbound at Sea Cliff vehicle accident
- Med call 800 Block of Vina Avenue.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
Will that is all outta me for now still feeling a little near the Weather Oh yea my Little Sister just told me someones using her face to ask for money on Facebook Crooks SUCK! Don't let anyone victimize you not even the Down voters! Have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear,, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie, Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will pee you on WEDnesday... Later, Roger