Scanner Reports 10-16-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Found an interesting documentary on YouTube called Missing 411, about children who have gone missing in our National Parks. If you have kids and you camp, this is something you should watch just in case. Though this movie portrayed children many people go missing in National Parks every year many in clusters of missing folks. It's easy to get lost when you're alone, some people want to get lost. I wonder if there are some out there who have disappeared by stepping in old wells, sinkholes, maybe caves that open from the ground? Some people are found, some never found. I did not grow up near a National Park nor did we camp much when I was a kid but we had a kid disappear from a couple neighborhoods over, never to be seen alive again. He was abducted and found 10 days later face down naked on the beach at Lake Shore Drive in Chicago, strangled only 6 years old. Witnesses say he got into a red car with a dark-haired man, that was all they had to go on back then it was 1968. When I hear stories of missing children I always remember Johnny from my Home Town, years later when I ran away from home and got picked up by the monster who's life I cut short by accident. I like to think he was the guy who took and killed little Johnny he had a red car. I still remember the car a 1968 Red, with red leather interior Buick Wildcat but who knows? There are so many creeps out there who take advantage of little kids. It's hard to say what happened to those poor kids in the National Parks. Some folks have requested that Our National Parks should list names of missing people they say No list exists to deliver one would cost 1.4 Million Dollars, I guess they just don't want to spend the money. They would rather just collect it. HERE are YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday
- County Sheriff Detectives were looking for someone on the East Side on Yanonali street
- Laceration in the Lobby of Motel 6 on Preisker Lane in Santa Maria code 2 Medics.
- Medical Aide 800 Block of Weldon Road
- Fire alarms no fire 2300 Block of DLV
- Medical aide 400 Block of Santa Fe Place
- Illegal camper in the post office 836 Anacapa
- Non injury traffic accident in the 3100 Block of State street.
- Minor injury accident Office Max Parking lot.
- Subjects getting ran for warrants one had a felony warrant out of Utah and they took him away, always liked Utah. Another had an out of county warrant for 100,000 Dollars and he went too
- 415pc Yelling and Banging going on in a residence 800 Block of Orange Ave.
- Lewd Subject 900 Block of Chapala.
- Drunk subject down Nopolitos at Carpinteria streets.
- Premises check 900 Block of Cacique street.
- 211 Silent alarm accidentally set off by an employee of Coastal Dispensary in the 1000 Block of Chapala street.
- On a group of subjects at Dwight Murphy Park time to run some more names for wants and warrants.
- Possible Sexual Assault a female reported a male who touched her, East Side.
- Vandalism investigation at the Police Station.
- Suspicious investigation 100 Block of North Milpas street.
- 415pc Fight involving 2 juveniles crowd watching Cota at Nopal.
- Premises check Highway 101 Southbound at Garden street.
- Heard an officer talking about a 211 on Yanoli, then one on State street but never heard an actual call go out 211pc is Robbery, coulda been a form of Shoplifting or it could have been a robbery don't know exactly what kind of robbery since I did not hear the call go out.
- WMA in the Pizza section of Whole Foods 3761 State street yelling at Employees.
- Subject down next to a tree 418 North Milpas street
- Broken gas pipe 200 Block of Stock Ridge in Ventura.
- Medical Aide 2225 DLV Street
- Check the Welfare of someone standing on Las Positas Panhandling.
- Transient disturbing 345 Chapala street.
- Med call 423 Chapala street.
- 484 Shoplifter who tried to steal beers from the Presidio Market in the 1200 Block of Santa Barbara street wearing County of Santa Barbara Jail Clothing sitting out front of the store. 18 year old male.
- Medical Call front of CVS Pharmacy 336 North Milpas street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Fire Alarms Hotel California 36 State street No Fire
- Med Call Cliff Drive 2900 Block
- Med call Starbucks 800 Block of State street
- Non injury Accident at San Andres and Carrillo MTD Bus vs Vehicle
- 415pc Subject refusing to leave Best Western Hotel 336 West Cabrillo
- 415pc 422 North Milpas female yelling at an unknown person
- Med call 500 Block of Bath street.
- Med call PATH 816 Cacique.
- Med Call McDonalds 3940 State street.
- Med call Carrillo at Chapala Fork and Finch.
- Prem Check Vera Cruz Park.
- Corn Vender 1000 Block of East Mason
- Vandalism in Parking lot 9 HMA on a black bicycle kicked a bumper on a Toyota Truck damaging it
- Wires Down 1600 Block of Garden street
- Domestic Violence 1300 Block of Harmon street
- Fire Alarms no fire 700 Block of State street
- Premises Check Ortega Park
- Premises check Northbound 101 Bath street offramp
- Med Call 915 North Milpas East Side Neighborhood Clinic.
- Code 40, Drunk refusing to leave a business in the 100 Block of North Milpas street.
- 415 Subject attempt to take Homeless females wallet and Purse Highway 101 Southbound Castillo offramp the male sounded Homeless also.
- PD on a Code 40, at Crown Liquor.
Oct 16, 2019 09:38 AM
If those illegal campers in the Main Post Office, (836 Anacapa), do any damage or leave a bunch of trash or ......, **** they will start locking the doors again.
Oct 16, 2019 09:53 AM
The vagrant issue just seems to be getting worse and worse. How much trash, people sleeping on the floor, panhandlers and encampments do we have to see and walk over everyday before we say it's enough. The 9th district has truly ruined the quality of life for the people in it's jurisdiction.
Oct 16, 2019 10:08 AM
9:53 - Oh please. The "quality of life" has been ruined? Do you even know what states are within the 9th's jurisdiction? I'll give you a hint - they're all well known as some of the most beautiful and most-traveled to destinations in the world. Yeah, the quality of life is so terrible. Stop repeating everything you hear on Info Wars.
Oct 17, 2019 08:33 AM
Is this a split personality at odds with itself here?
Oct 16, 2019 09:58 AM
There was a little girl here who disappeared here in 1960. Her family was moving a few blocks away and let her walk there (down Modoc) alone. Still a mystery.
Oct 16, 2019 10:01 AM
Roger, Edison __might__ turn off power tomorrow, so check your freezer. Hoping you have enough food to last a few days. Edison seems to be mistake prone, so anything could happen. Like Edison, "thimk" ahead.
Oct 16, 2019 01:16 PM
If Edison cuts off my power my food will go bad Thanks Edison if thyere is no good reason to shut it off leave it alone haven't we been punished enough already?
Oct 16, 2019 03:59 PM
Yes, Thanks Edison. But, also, thanks to all those already so privileged who ruined it for the rest of us with their litigious mentalities.