Scanner Reports 1-29-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I guess some people don't believe in the same things I do. It would be boring if they did. I don't judge most people for their beliefs, I believe in God, Buddha, The Great Spirit, I think Mother Mary is in charge though. I have friends who are Satanists, Witches, even Baptists, I don't try to convert anyone I'm sure they are happy being who they are. I don't judge people by color, or who they are or desire to be. I judge people who hurt others: abusers of women, children, elders, animals, people who are ill and cannot defend themselves. I hate abusers. I can turn into a human wood chipper real fast when I witness abuse. I have a real hard time calling the police because I'd like to take care of the abuser myself and I have in the past. My little sister is permanently disabled because her first husband beat her so bad he fractured her skull, she was in a coma for three months. I was not living at home at the time or I would have killed him. I don't know if I'd be in prison because there are a lot more places to dispose of garbage in Hammond, Indiana then in Santa Barbara. The garbage gets taken out a lot in my home town.
I was really proud of my little sister the day she decided that she had enough, she was at a stoplight in the drivers seat the garbage in the passenger seat with his heroin, he was a dealer. The East Chicago PD right across from her, she signaled the officer over and when he pulled up to the car told him there was heroin in the car. They were arrested, it was the beginning of the end of her torture by the garbage she married. She went to a woman's shelter, sobered up, got a job, and supported her kids. My mother took them all in, after a few years she met a man who she has been married to for 20 years now. The one reason I am glad I did not kill her Husband is that I would have had to tell her children someday that I killed their father and I did not want to do that. My little sister has epilepsy real bad, she had a pacemaker installed in her body so that they can tell when a seizure is about to happen, she is partially paralyzed on her left side, she cannot be left alone ever and takes a lot of medication. I am grateful I live in a city with Good Police Officers who respond quickly to Domestic Violence calls...HERE ARE YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Traffic Stop 500 Block of East Gutierrez black Camaro Citation.
- Audible Alarm 200 Block of Santa Anita.
- Subject in an apartment yelling "Call 911!" 1300 Block of Garden street never heard what was wrong.
- Fall from a 15 Foot Ladder in front of Victoria Secret Paseo Nuevo.
- Medical Call in front of Fire Station One 121 West Carrillo.
- 415pc 2 Males arguing on the corner of DLV and Junipero.
- 459pc To a vehicle 400 Block of South Canda window smash.
- Found a Homeless guy in my yard on a cell phone with roving eyes looking all over taking note. He was heavyset around 5'9, short hair and carrying a thick fleece blanket under his arm, jeans, and dirty blue tee shirt had a nicer phone than mine.
- Rincon Vista Road Fire Alarms, no Fire.
- Man on La Vista with a large black truck offering construction services reporting party thought it to be a scam.
- Med call 200 Block of State street.
- Fire Alarms no Fire SMHS 4750 Hollister.
- Subject male in his 60's grey hair WMA with a knife 5 inch blade near 7-11 5810 Hollister Walking Eastbound on Hollister on the Northside of the street.
- 415pc Sisters 1300 Block of East Cota street.
- Minor injury Traffic Accident City involved 300 Block of Castillo.
- 23152 Drunk Driving Mother picking up the kids from school alcohol on her breath per Reporting Party first at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School 530 Hot Springs, then onto Bishop Diego for the High Schooler in a blue Infinity.
- 500 Block of Red Rose Domestic Violence attempt Strangulation
- Suspicious subject walking around the inside of Trader Joes for 2 and one-half hours. I wonder how many cups of coffee he had? I like their freebee coffee alot.
- 3 Calls less than a week 200 Block of West Sola One medical call, then a 422pc Criminal Threats call, Then a 245pc ADW Call, Another male abusing a female they are so tough until the police are called and then they run away. Why not just stay single?
- 415pc RoomMates 600 Block of Delmonte Female rented a room to another female and that female threatened to kill her.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Drunk Driver in a lite grey Prius Ontare at Foothill on Foothill driving the wrong way BOLO
- Road Rage Fairview and Hollister
- 1400 Block of North H Street Traffic Accident
- Premises check 400 Block of Santa Barbara street
- Vehicle Rollover Driver Fled Highway 166 New Cayama.
- Medical Aide 2225 DLV The Californian Nursing Home
- Burglary investigation 4000 Block of Via Lucero
- Med Call 2100 Block of Red Rose Way.
- SBPD on a group Vera Cruz Park
- Stolen Vehicle recovery SB Tow 218 East Ortega
- Burglary on Laguna did not catch address
- 242pc Hendrys Beach Assault
- Subject in custody at Ralphs 100 Block of West Carrillo
- Code 7 at Jalisco Tacos yumyum
- 2 Pit Bulls Attacked a cat and possibly killed it in the 800 Block of West Figueroa, poor cat
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Water Rescue possible drowning Rincon Point.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- 415 Fight involving juveniles Skaters Point outside Park
- Premises Check Skaters Point 100 Block of East Cabrillo
- 242pc Battery 300 Block of East Cabrillo. Public Assist Cottage Hospital.
I got this tea at Trader Joes, it tastes like shit but it's good for you. Anyone ever drink Turmeric and Ginger Tea? I got my Election Book in the mail but changed my party so I can vote for someone else. I probably won't vote anyway everyone cheats. Anyway have a Great HUMP DAY...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell and Liza, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Ross, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later, Roger
Jan 29, 2020 09:15 AM
Drunk drivers with kids, oy. I'm glad your sister escaped that situation. Too bad it wasn't before the coma, but sometimes it takes something like that to get you to take action.
Jan 29, 2020 11:42 AM
Turmeric, yum. Sometimes I mix it with honey and black pepper and eat it. Supposed to be good for lungs. Lots of drinks now contain turmeric. I think the kombucha drinks with turmeric are tasty. But kombucha is loaded with cane sugar or else (yuck) stevia.
Jan 29, 2020 04:17 PM
Yea it usually does take something bad before the victim says "Enough!" And that sucks because many victims go through it for years or they die..If someone abuses you verbally or physically and makes you feel bad them they apologize and promise to never do it again they are lying. My own Father said that to me over and over again till the next time and there always was a next time. I almost became him but instead stayed single all my life. Belinda was pretty much like me having gone through the same things we understood each others anger...
Jan 30, 2020 10:33 AM
I hope you vote!