Scanner Reports 8-22-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Anger sucks. Every month I have to go to the pharmacy or call them to order my anxiety medication and almost everytime there is some kind of miscommunication between the clinic and the pharmacy. Sometimes it takes a few days to get the medication. I always try and make sure I have a little backup but that does not always work and it gets very frustrating, as was the case on MONday. I was told by the pharmacy that my doctor denied my request for the medication. I did not understand why in the world he would do that? Determined to get my meds I walked to his office in the heat without water, it really is not that far but I'm not what I used to be and it hurt. On the way there all kinds of positive thoughts were going through my head, like Why would he deny my medication? It helps me, What the hell? Maybe he wants to see if I'll go off the deep end.
As I was walking two guys came out of a restaurant and started walking very slowly right in front of me. Now I was part of their life, "Get the Hell out of my way" I thought. One slipped in muddy water at Alphonse and Milpas. I think he heard me say "Karma." They finally went to another restaurant I continued on. Made it to the clinic, could not find my doctor but by that time I was going to just beg anyway. I wasn't mad at all just confused. I left a note and left walking back my Sister sent me a Subway card so I stopped at Subway and ordered a Chicken and bacon melt with cheese with Jared's special sauce on wheat, it wasn't good. I went into Chapala Market and got a huge jar of nopales and corn tortillas, I was very Happy then for a minute. Anyway, I went to Trader Joes dropped the jar of nopales, it shattered and I yelled very loud. People stared, I was no longer happy. I would have to walk back up the street to get another jar of nopales, God Hates Me that's all right since Whats his name became president I have been questioning the reality of higher powers. Nopales is my higher power, the stuff is good for your health, Subway sandwiches are not but the nopales will have to wait till my next walk up the road. I got food at Trader Joes, Fish stuff at Pet Smart, Fish Head 2 is ill, then back to Rite Aide, no meds. Grrrrrr. I went home and thought Anger Sucks. I was very sore and sweaty after that walk in the hot sun, the rest of the day into the evening was nothing but pain. The phone rang I checked the message since I never answer the phone, my medication was approved and at the pharmacy, I won't have to go through this again for another 30 days. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Green Audi parked in thy blessed construction zone Indio Muerto and S. Canada.
- First Arlington Avenue male subject violently yelling.
- Premise check McKenzie Park.
- Leaf Blower Attack in my face 200 Block of North Milpas.
- Leaf Blower violating someone else 1100 Block of East Mason
- 415 Fight at 7-11 on Via Real.
- 415 Domestic 300 Block of West Mission the first time the woman was assaulted, the 2nd time she wasn't allowed to leave so I'm pretty sure the male left as there was a transport to county jail from that address so he was allowed to leave.
- Sewage spill from a vehicle 700 Block of West Victoria
- 2 Juvenile thieves busted Shoplifting at Macys 3805 State street their parents were there with them to drive the getaway car.
- 2 Females did the Dine and Dash at Benchmark Restaurant in the 1200 Block of State street.
- Ill subject in the Mens Dorm of PATH 816 Cacique.
- Something about a woman involved in a purse theft sitting at Cabrillo Ball Field 800 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Neck injury in the lower baseball field at SBHS 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run in the 5400 Block of Hollister white pick up truck with front end damage.
- 415 Patient kicking nurses Fire Department, Medics and SBSO Responded 100 Block of Via Jero in Goleta.
- Drunk female trying to get in her own apartment 1700 Block of Chapala
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist Haley at Castillo.
- Vehicle Theft a silver BMW SB City address of theft not given.
- Motorcyclist vs Wall highway 101 Northbound at El Sueno.
- Shoplifter in custody 900 Block of State street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 4700 Block of Harris Grade vehicle accident.
- West Side medical call on an 1144 Rest in Peace.
- Suspicious circumstances on the roof of the Social Security Office 100 Block of West Figourea possible camper.
- Fall victim med call 3700 Block of San Remo.
- Possible Wanted subject in the Mission street Underpants subject looked like someone wanted for felony DUI I never heard if it was the subject.
- Highway 101 Northbound North of the Nojoqui Summit commercial vehicle fire.
- Medical call 500 Block of DLV for Seizures.
- 242 Assault 300 Block of North Milpas.
- Storke at Hollister 415 Subject yelling.
- Fall victim code blue 1144 Rest in Peace Mission Canyon.
- 415 Four women got into a ruckus over a dryer at Wash for Less on Bond Ave behind KFC.
- An argument over a parking space 410 State street.
- Suspicious circumstances 600 Block of Chiquita Road.
- Vehicle accident with injury 4000 Block of Constellation Santa Maria.
- SBPD on a group 200 Block of West Guiterrez.
- Vehicles blocking on Sola did not hear where exactly.
- Homeless issue Vons Turnpike
- Assault from Monday Night Fire Department on scene requesting police Valerio and Chapala.
- Gas Spill from a red Sports car in the Mission Street UNDERPANTS Fire department responded for clean up.
- Trespasser at 7-11 in the 7400 Block of Hollister subject being hostile toward employees.
Will I had a sort of rough day today, I fell down Kitty tripped me. I don't think I broke anything, maybe the floor. I do hurt though, the floor broke my fall and the litter box, maybe he was hinting at me to clean it. Before that happened on the way back from getting my medication some guy in a 1988 White Ford Van who had been waiting on other drivers in the roundabout almost got me. He waited for them but not me, I sure wish a cop would have seen him do that! Jerk Face I only got part of his license number, I did not get it all just part of it "NE1469" That was all I got. Oh well then Gentleman Jim came over and gave me a keyboard, brand new nice and clean, mine is full of all kinds of crap food, hair, coffee, tea, pee, ya just never know. Some gall followed him off the street trying to pick up on him...Whew! That was close glad I'm Old and Ugly she did not want my help. Thank the Good Dog! Old Jim looked scared! Anyway Have a great Hump Day! Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Tom Cat, Tiger, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Bengy, Ricky, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Poe, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry,Debbie, Ken, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger...