Scanner Reports 5-4-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I'm still sitting on my walker, I type slowly with one finger the middle one, of course, this is typing with one finger leaning over. I should not bitch but it hurts. While everyone was getting their stimulus there were some bad eggs out there checking mailboxes and one real asshole going door to door asking people for money and he might have attempted to strong-arm one elderly woman who opened her door on the Northside of town. I have heard of low down dirty scum bags but this to me takes the cake and then some. If only Charles Bronson was still alive to see this shit not that he would do anything though he was truly a badass in real life. I think he would be shocked to see his Death Wish movies came true. It's like DeathWish 3 when the young gangs go after the old folks in New York City, though this is Santa Barbara it should not be happening anywhere nowadays it happens everywhere. Hopefully, the police will put a stop to this guy but probably not the guy I heard them mention they mentioned again involving another incident who knows maybe it was someone else. The Cacique and Milpas UNDERPANTS sure emptied out quick for the Weekend. I wonder Did everyone go on Vacation? Or find a better spot to camp? Kinda shocking to walk through their FRYday and not only see it empty but halfway clean..HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS...
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Illegal Camper at the back door blocking employees from going to work 200 Block of West Pueblo.
- Subject harassing customers at Jacks Bagel 53 South Milpas street
- Medical call 3700 Block of San Remo.
- Fire drills Parma Park.
- Vehicle Fire Bath at Nogolas.
- Subject bleeding from the leg after getting out of the water at Padaro, juvenile shark bite.
- O.D. 300 Block of West Cota.
- The subject hit over the head with a shovel 3700 Block of Santa Claus Lane medical call.
- Injured Hiker Inspiration Point.
- Suspicious male in his 50's going through mail boxes and trash containers an thief.1900 Block of Chapala.-
- 144pc Dead Body found in the parking lot of the coroners office 66 South San Antonio Road near Goleta.
- Campbell Road at Highway 246 Vegetarian Fire.
- Unconscious subject 800 Block of East Anapamu.
- Med call front of the Faulding Hotel 15 East Haley.
- Rollover accident vehicle on it's side non injury Summerland offramp.
- Northside of Santa Barbara Door to Door panhandler/ Strong Arm Robber.
- Highway 101 at Santa Rosa Road 3 Subjects got out of the same car started fighting 2 males one female.
- 415 Fight physical at Hollister School.
- Med call 600 Block of Mission Canyon Road.
- 415pc Subject at McDonalds on Milpas 29 North Milpas street.
- Vehicle into a residence in the 700 Block of Palermo, DUI.
Scanner Reports Saturday:
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist San Antonio Creek Road Highway 154.
- Vehicle vs motorcycle Home Depot 6900 Block of Market Place.
- Med call 900 Block of East Guiterrez.
- 415 Fight physical 217 State street one guy with a screwdriver it turned out to be a 211pc Robbery attempt the screwdriver boy robbed others but this guy fought back screwdriver boy went to jail though he did not want to go and protested some. Though everyone knows protesting don't work and either does trying to intimidate others with weapons cause there is always that one crazy motherfucker that will fight back.
- Big Surprise Drunk Motorcyclist 2100 Block of Stanwood.
- Real Winner Domestic Abusing Dope Dealer leads Police on a Pursuit in North County in his Victims vehicle got away for then but he will be home in Jail soon Santa Maria.
- Suspicious circumstances renter finds a hole in their bedroom door and personal possessions tossed about 500 Block of West Arrellaga, nice neighbors.
- 2 Male skateboarders in the skatepark I wonder how much that fence cost taxpayers that doesn't work.
- Check the Welfare of a male standing on the railroad tracks Modoc at Calle Los Amigos.
- There was a report of a man seen with a gun at The Bridge, Cold Springs Saddle that area SBSD searched but did not find the guy though they found his vehicle. They might have found him later though I never heard either way.
- 415 Domestic physical screaming yelling heard 5600 Block of Calle Real.
- Couple with a 3 year old child in their vehicle being Lewd 600 Block of East Ortega.
- Premises check Mesa Lane steps.
- 500 Block of Brinkerhoff Medical call.
- 415pc Transient at a pizza joint in the 3900 Block of State street.
- Stolen vehicle 200 Block of West Victoria.
- Domestic Abuser victim has bruises all over her face 4000 Block of Via Lucero, Jose the suspect left in a tan Four Runner he was UI Police found him shitting in the vehicle in the 3900 Block of Via Lucero, Later Jose.
- 11000 Block of Calle Real snake bite.
- Suspicious Circumstances and 415pc Subject 200 Block of Grove Lane.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the 2500 Block of Hacienda Drive.
- Bicycle crash on the Romero Trail head injury.
- Suspicious male hanging out at Girls Inc in the 4900 Block of Hollister.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Premises check at the Rose Garden.
- Transient trespassing in a room at the Peppertree Inn 3800 Block of State street
- Premises check Shoreline Park
- 415pc Subject at the Oasis Inn in the 3300 Block of State street.
- Medical call 2500 Block of State street.
- Medical call for an unconscious subject under a tree in the 4300 Block of Armour Ranch Road.
- Fall victim with injuries near the waterfall at Cold Springs Trail transport by copter to Cottage Hospital.
- 400 Block of DLV Premises check.
- Stolen vehicle recovery 200 Block of Magnolia in Goleta the theft suspect was washing the vehicle he ripped off at the car wash. Nice of him before he returns it against his will.
- Medical call on Cedar Lane.
- Subject in Labor 3300 Block of Orcutt Road.
- 459 Audible alarm no crime 5500 Block of Carpinteria Ave in Carp.
- Medical call 600 Block of Rollingbrook Lane.
- Medical call 3300 Block of Padaro.
- Report of a large group gathering in the 1200 Block of Gillespie.
- Motorcycle vs tree highway 101 Northbound at Stowell.
- Collarbone injury Eucalyptus Hill at Sycamore Canyon.
- Highway 101 at Stowell Southbound vehicle into a wall hit and run the wall left the scene.
- Highway 101 Southbound at Bates mattress in the middle lane.
- 400 Block of South Canada group of Subjects smoking THE WEED
That is all outta me for now Have a great MONday-MONday... Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walyer, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Jim. Diana, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Bengie, Ricky, David Co, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC,John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Little Mac, Tom Petty, John Prime, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on HUMP DAY.