Scanner Reports 3-1-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Your way or the highway. You cannot believe both ways in Santa Barbara, you're either one way or the other: The Good Guys, or the Bad Guys, not a little of each, no give and take. It's too expensive and difficult to do anything about a situation, just push it away till the next person comes along, maybe they will fix it but most likely not because the more it is pushed away the farther the solution. Those who are supposed to be responsible don't give a shit anyway, they just don't want their party to end. Don't call us take care of any problems you are having yourself, that is what the issue of people crapping and pissing, and blocking sidewalks, screaming in your face for spare change... is saying to me and this is one of the reasons business is going to Hell in Santa Barbara. Why pay a ton of money for rent when someone is blocking your business from operating, "Go somewhere else where rent is cheaper."
I believe that people should be able to sleep outside if they like, sleeping under the stars is a beautiful thing but not in the middle of a town where business is conducted. I slept outside many times when I was younger. I slept in the heat and the cold, I slept in a cardboard box in Joliet, Illinois in the pouring rain, I slept in a snow cave in Indiana when it was 3 below zero. I would not take back one day of my life it made me who I am today though I have pain, I'm poor, and disabled, I don't take back one day. It's too bad people cannot seem to work together here, everyone has a reason to be alive and everyone has something to give, there are too many takers, too much greed. In a successful operation everything runs like a machine in an orderly fashion, this is not orderly at all some people are out for themselves and unwilling to work with others. Someday I think Santa Barbara might become a ghost town, the tourists will go somewhere else where they don't get hit up for money or have to step over people laying across the sidewalk or human feces and barf. If you don't know what human feces looks like there is a couple big piles in the Milpas Underpass for your viewing and smelling pleasure. Your Way or the High Way will not work forever. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 1000 Block of Orella Del Mar Suspicious subject looking into windows of residences, and vehicles on Thursday there is another suspicious subject doing the same thing in another part of town HMA.
- 602 Trespassing 200 Block of South Canada.
- Suspicious Circumstances 200 Block of Eucalyptus Hill Drive.
- 700 Block of Palmero Med Call.
- Check the Welfare of a subject with dried blood on his face code 40.
- 1100.00 Dollar pair of sunglasses ripped off from a store in Paseo Nuevo.
- 242 Assault in the 300 Block of West Mission.
- 422 pc Criminal Threats, and 594 Vandalism Felony Male smashed his PT Cruiser into a females Chevy Cruz. 3900 Block of State street behind Ross at 5 Points.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the 600 Block of North Milpas.
- Check the welfare of a subject pacing back and forth on the railroad tracks in the 100 Block of Grey.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the 1500 Block of Castillo.
- Elder Abuse Investigation with injuries 1820 De La Vina Oak Cottages.
- Suspicious subject dumping bicycle parts in a dumpster 1100 Block of Chapala.
- 600 Block of Del Monte at first Unknown 415 then possible Son Assaulting his Mother 242.
- 415 Transient challenging others to fight in the 800 Block of State street.
- 415 Transient threw a blanket at someone at Amtrak 209 State street.
- Subjects loitering under the bridge at 130 North Calle Caesar Chavez, the underpass while it's raining.
- Milpas at DLG code 2 Medics for a code 40, Drunk who cannot get up.
- Med Call 1600 Block of State street unknown type.
- 415 Possible fight brewing La Cumbre Junior High twice on Wednesday.
- Subject too drunk to get up at the Super 8 Motel in the 6000 Block of Hollister.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- 5100 Block of University wires down, tree branch.
- Vehicle vs motorcycle on Alameda near DP High unknown if injury.
- Minor injury accident Guiterrez at Anacapa vehicle vs Bicycle.
- Suspicious Circumstances in the 2500 Block of Modoc don't have to tell me that.
- Union Valley at Orcutt Road Minor injury Accident.
- Overdose on Meth 100 Block of South Bradley.
- Suspicious circumstances 100 Block of West Guiterrez.
- Shoplifter leaving Home Depot at Marketplace heading toward the parking lot female wearing a grey hoodie, employee following.
- SBPD on 2 subjects First Block of North Milpas.
- Suspicious subject looking into a residence in the 2600 Block of Orella HMA along with another subject nearby also HMA Last seen toward Constance.
- 5 Subjects hanging out front of Marshals one had just taken a poopy nearby not in the bathroom but outside
- Drunk parent at Washington School 290 Lighthouse there to pick up 2 kids but the teacher is not letting that happen she called the police instead.
- Med call Unknown type at the DMV in the 7100 Block of Hollister.
- Theft Investigation Employee involved at the Miramar in the 100 Block of South Jameson.
- 415 Transient yelling 100 Block of North Nopal.
- 415 Domestic with Traumatic injury the victim is pregnant 100 Block of Patterson Road North County.
- SBSO looking for a suicidal subject near the railroad tracks in Gaviota and other areas in the county Trains were stopped.
- Trespassing 900 Block of Quinientor subject with personal property on reporting parties front porch.
- SBPD on a subject in the Milpas Underpants.
- 300 Block of Highway 246 small brush fire near a structure Ranch Club Mobile Estates put out quickly.
- Non injury accident vehicle into a tree 400 West Carrillo.
- 911 Hang Up 1200 Block of Dover Lane.
I walked by the Cacique Street Underpass on Thursday and it's all cleaned out I was told the police took a truck load of stuff out of there on Wednesday there was even a double recliner in there someone else told me there was a sofa in there...Will no wonder people were complaining...I walked through the Milpas Underpants earlier and it still has alot of garbage and I think it needs to be bleached out there was one camper sleeping in there but he was not blocking the sidewalk. I guess the homeless just moved some wheres else in a few days they will be ran out of there so on and so forth. I would not want to ever be homeless here again if I was homeless and stuck here I might be drinking again but I'd never touch Meth the only reason I'd stay is to aggravate acouple Edhat readers...:) Anyway That is all outta me Have a Lovely Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Shadow, FREDDIE! Midnight, Merlin, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head, One, and Two, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J, Poncho, Jerry, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Mavis, Pat, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Willie, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, Lafayette, Ted, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger