Scanner Reports 2-2-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
FRYday. Well it's starting to seem like Spring with the heat lately, noticing things starting to grow a bit and the ants remember them. The millions of ants have come back already saw, some on the cabinet the other day. They kinda remind me of gnats, they like to bug you, GET IT? Haha! Bug You! What I like about it getting hotter outside you start to see flowers. I really love flowers they are so pretty, all the pretty colors of flowers and springtime bringing out the birds and bees singing all over the place. I remember when I was a young man some 450,000 years ago now, I used to work for a florist, he paid me in Germains which I gave to my mother they were only about .79 cents. I always put in a couple hours to get them. To this day when I see Germains growing, I think they are so beautiful, they bring a tear to my eye. I guess Germains are probably my favorite flower. I love sunflowers, and MorningGlories and tulips too, anything colorful.
I'm really lucky there is a florist right next door to me, I can go over there anything I want and look at all the pretty flowers smell em too they smell so good. I got paid a little bit of money today and I'm not eating ramen, or tofu tonight. Beef hot dogs with grilled onions, munester cheese, hatch chili's ketchup, pringles chips, hamburgers, French flies, hash browns, juice water chips I like to eat. Got dinner for the neighbors too they don't get paid till FRYday, they would do the same for me. I love living in Santa Barbara everyone watches out for each other here it's nice. There are Mean people around but I stay away from them much better off. Will along with all the Beautiful Springtime Summer things, I'm hearing some gang-related calls too near and around SBHS. It's that time of year when everything comes out and blooms.
Here are your scanner reports, Wednesday:
- Check the welfare of a WMA sleeping in a Toyota in the 800 Block of North Salsipuedes street.
- Traffic injury non-injury Duncan at Foothill.
- Camper behind Car Stereo Guys in the 100 Block of South Milpas.
- Medical call Fall victim 400 Block of South Hope.
- Alert 3 Drill at the Airport Station 8.
- SBSO Units meeting at SMHS for a walkthrough of Granny field looking for a suicidal female.
- 23152 Juveniles in a green Lexus drinking beer 4800 Block of Calle Real trolls kids.
- Camper in the 2900 Block of State street.
- 415 Subject challenging people to fight and yelling in the parking lot of McDonalds 29 North Milpas.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down next to a wheelchair with lacerations 2 North Milpas.
- 242 Assault 1100 Block of State street.
- 242 Assault or Fall victim in the parking lot 222 North Milpas victim has a head injury.
- SBPD Unit assisting SBSO in search for the suicidal female in Granny field.
- 814 State 415 "Yeller."
- Man down 500 Block of East Main.
- Juveniles smoking weed in the stairwell at the Granda garage.
- Fall victim Mason at Castillo head injury.
- Code 2 AMR Front lobby of the SBPD Station.
- Drunk female in lot 11 Heading for State street, check her welfare.
- Non-injury hit and run Bath and Figueroa.
- Kids throwing things at cars 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- 415 Domestic roommates 1800 Block of San Andreas.
- 415 Male throwing things yelling at a residence in the 800 Block of Laguna.
- 415 Subject disturbing 300 Block of East De La Guerra.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Keep the Peace child custody exchange 700 Block of East Cota street.
- High Speed Chase at 3 in the morning next time I'll stay in bed.
- Subject down in the horseshoe pit at Oak Park medical emergency.
- SBPD response 500 Block of West Alamar.
- Premises check kids world.
- Highway 101 at Union Valley Parkway on the Northbound offramp subject slumped over wheel of his vehicle.
- Cabrillo High School yesterday a student was suicidal today he wants to beat everyone up. Will it sounds like he is not suicidal anymore.
- Gang types at SBHS in a light blue Toyota Camry 4 subjects in vehicle all wearing hats with "W's" on them hmm I wonder what team that is? They were driving around challenging students to fight no weapons seen.
- Not too long after that a large gang type presence was reported in the shopping mall at Canon Perdido and Milpas streets they left in a light blue Honda.
- Subject ingested gun cleaner in the county somewhere.
- Suspicious subjects possibly casing the 1700 Block of Anacapa 2 white males.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down in an open field 324 West Montecito since this morning not moving, he was OK just sleeping..ZZZZzzzz.
- Minor injury accident Voluntario at Quinientos.
- Hixon at South Jameson Drunk subject stuck up a creek for 2 hours Fire department and Medics were responding.
- 200 Block of Hot Springs medical call.
- 415 Code 40 Drunk male 345 Camino Del Remedio at the county clinic riding the elevator down.
- Possible fight call Carpinteria High School 4800 Block of Foothill.
- 211 Silent Community West Bank 1500 Block of State street turned out to be a false alarm.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a Wonderful Weekend and don't forget to Tip Toe through the tulips! Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Clancy, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday. Later, Roger