Rape Reported on the Beach

A woman called 911 Monday morning and reported that she had been raped on the beach overnight, SBPD responded and began an investigation.

Roger Feb 20, 2018 07:13 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

SBPD On another Rape investigation, Circumstances or Location not mentioned just a particle call they cancelled and a request for Rape Crisis...

Flicka Feb 20, 2018 10:49 AM
Rape Reported on the Beach

Well, GENERALTREE, got it right. I also don't see "homeless" or "East Beach" anywhere in the post. Possible, I guess, but certainly not mentioned. Talk about assumptions!!

GeneralTree Feb 20, 2018 08:34 AM
Rape Reported on the Beach

I'm not seeing anywhere that this was a homeless person or this happened at East Beach.

ButterFly_1957 Feb 19, 2018 09:10 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

I bet most of the homeless would prefer a jail cell tonight.

Laxer Feb 19, 2018 05:39 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

Where does it say East Beach or homeless? Rapes often occur between people who know each other.

420722 Feb 19, 2018 03:54 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

I don’t know why they continue to let these people basically live on east beach, get them out! I was hanging out there (recently) during the day and guy and girl walked by bleeding and said they had just been stabbed. They wobbled to the bathrooms at east beach grill to clean up and then headed back to the homeless camp at the base of cliff where they had just been stabbed. What a life.

420722 Feb 19, 2018 10:01 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

I can only down vote you once and I’m just now reading your response so I’m not sure what your talking about. Have another glass of wine lol

sacjon Feb 19, 2018 08:21 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

Haha, let's see how long it takes you to down vote this one to deletion. Again, you just sat there and did nothing. If the truth, as you yourself tell it, is so offensive and worthy of down votes, then maybe the problem is in your admitted inaction, not my comment.

420722 Feb 19, 2018 07:38 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

Sac-You weren’t there nobody could’ve helped that kinda situation. They were drunk and staggering said they were fine, laughing and went right back to chillin with the person that stabbed them. You must not know much about homeless. This happens a lot, they get drunk and fight. I know a lot of them and you usually don’t get involved in their drunken rages. I was just telling a story I don’t need you to try to school me on what I should have done or how I felt about them “ruining” my day which I never said. I’m just disgusted that our city lets this happen day in and day out. They know about this camp and do nothing because it’s still there!

sacjon Feb 19, 2018 06:16 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

420772 - did you offer to help of call the police as the bleeding woman walked by or did you just sit there, annoyed that "these people" had just ruined your beach day?

Roger Feb 19, 2018 03:44 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

I have no idea. It would not matter if it was a resident walking down the beach or a tourist could easily be raped also but all I know is what I posted.

a-1519182238 Feb 20, 2018 07:03 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

dammit, this was in response to Butterfly 1957 comment! sheesh, comments are flying everywhere -- duck! here comes another.

a-1519182148 Feb 20, 2018 07:02 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

I do believe this is a sarcastic comment. Needs that /sarcasm or rolling eyes.

Roger Feb 19, 2018 04:44 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

When I see things that I think are not right especially violence I call it in I don't care where it is..You may not want people to know you called the police on them, you can call in anonymously. I usually tell the police dispatchers who I am I think they know anyway. I haven't been down to the beach for along time because I don't walk so well anymore I chased some campers out of my neighbors yard the other night but was prepared to call in if I had to sometimes there are campers near Thatans old place but I'm not sure if they work there or not? If someone was trying to hurt me or worse I'd want someone to call it in...If you see something you think is wrong call it in if you want to.....I just Heard an Officer is responding to the Bath House to Locate a Crime Scene so maybe it was there. If it is Homeless on Homeless crime it don't make it any less a crime not to me.

ButterFly_1957 Feb 19, 2018 03:53 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

If it's homeless on homeless in an illegal campground, aren't we supposed to look the other way when illegal stuff happens?

CoastWatch Feb 19, 2018 03:38 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

Is this call a homeless on homeless crime on the East Beach "campground"...?

Roger Feb 19, 2018 02:37 PM
Rape Reported on the Beach

Fire Department and Medic's responded to a medical call of traumatic injury...That is all the information I have on this incident, I waited before reporting the incident to protect the identity of the victim.