Police Pursuit Through Eastside

By Roger the Scanner Guy

A blacked out Dodge Truck sped through the eastside before getting on the freeway, Southbound in the Northbound Lanes at Laguna Street. Police would not pursue for the safety of others.

Roger Nov 15, 2020 08:11 PM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

Unknown where truck exited 2001 Dodge Truck had no head lights, when the officer attempted to stop the driver fled blacked out running a light at Sapsitudes that was when the pursuit was ended..

Roger Nov 15, 2020 08:13 PM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

Another officer in the area observed the Truck get on the freeway unknown where the vehicle and driver are at this time..

eljefe Nov 15, 2020 09:48 PM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

Sooo......erratically driving black truck gets on highway 101 going wrong direction and police let it go because they were concerned for the safety of others? Does that sound right to anyone? The only people who can get away with that kind of driving behavior are cops, members of the DA's office and Paula Lopez.

Roger Nov 15, 2020 09:55 PM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

SBPD Stopped the pursuit for safety at Guiterrez and Sapsitudes in Santa Barbara not on the freeway...INCITER. Witnesses on the freeway called 911 reporting the truck going the wrong way...It wasn't an officer that witnessed it was other citizens that post was my mistake..

eljefe Nov 15, 2020 10:04 PM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

Forgive me, Roger. I don't mean to incite. Let's just say I've seen the police / DA's office selectively enforce enough over the years to seem skeptical at times. There's a lot of good people in both those organizations, and some room for moral improvement as well.

SBSand Nov 16, 2020 06:46 AM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

So true! Still can't believe that all Paula got was probation and an ankle bracelet. I guess I CAN believe it but it's not right, she could have killed people, she fled from her husband in her car, he actually saw her get on the freeway the wrong way!!

Roger Nov 16, 2020 08:30 AM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

I did not mention this last night for obvious reasons but they got the guys license plate and the SBSO responded to his address later in the Evening unknown what happened after that.

a-1605554311 Nov 16, 2020 11:18 AM
Police Pursuit Through Eastside

I was responding to sbsand. I'm amazed that people are STILL whining abut the Paula Lopez incident of several YEARS ago.