Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

Stolen vehicle from a handicapped person in La Cumbre Plaza, 3800 Block of State Street. Vehicle is a silver Toyota Corolla. The suspect is a white male adult (WMA) around 20-30 years of age, athletic build, dark shorts, shoes, socks, ball cap with white writing on it, occurred at 12:39pm.

winter Nov 02, 2019 06:53 PM
Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

Thanks, for all your kind words... I am all over....taking clients walking, shopping. Downtown, is not much of a problem. San Roque, not bad. Five Points, Le Cumbre...get approached, a lot..putting a Senior in the car..wheelchair, groceries...always come from behind.. Usually startling...ask for money Goleta, is tough...Trader Joe's, Sprouts, all the gas stations, constantly, harrassed...even McDonald's !

a-1573805190 Nov 02, 2019 07:47 PM
Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

For what it's worth I consider 5 Points and La Cumbre Plaza "San Roque." Guess I should've said "Northside." Lived here over 50 years, as did my elders.

winter Nov 02, 2019 04:58 PM
Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

I have mentioned before...with some negative comments... I take care of Seniors..everyday... We get approached, all the time.. Loading a wheelchair, or with an Alzheimer's patient.. You have to be eagle eyed... See so many that are alone and vulnerable..

a-1573805190 Nov 02, 2019 05:52 PM
Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

What part of town are you usually in? We were in northside/San Roque. Including Loreto Plaza! Which seems to be a hot spot of crime and fear.

a-1573805190 Nov 02, 2019 05:51 PM
Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

I'm truly sorry to hear that. Did it 2010-2015, never was approached, never felt threatened, only aided. Stores, restaurants, clinics, hospital. One patient male, one female, both in their 80's. Bless your work, be well!

a-1573805190 Nov 02, 2019 04:13 PM
Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

I have helped people searching to recall where they parked their cars at that lot. It's a huge lot. Did the perp *know* the vehicle owner was handicapped? Parked in handicap space, handicap decal/hanger/license plate?

d8vanilla Nov 02, 2019 04:02 PM
Vehicle Stolen from Handicapped Person

What kind of sicko does that ??? Hope they catch that low-life, good-for-nothing, sub-human, and throw the book at him.