Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop title=
Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

Source: Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office

Yesterday, at around 4:00 p.m., detectives with the Special Investigations Bureau and the Cannabis Compliance Team conducted a traffic enforcement stop of a vehicle in the area of Donovan Road at McClelland Street. During this traffic stop, they contacted the driver, 28-year-old Christian Sandez of Santa Maria, who was found to be on active parole and a registered sex offender.

Detectives conducted a search of Sandez’ vehicle and located a large amount of packaged cannabis infused candy, processed cannabis flower, concentrated cannabis and cannabis vape products, which he possessed for the purpose of sales. Sandez does not hold a California Bureau of Cannabis Control retail or sales license. He was arrested for possession of marijuana for sales with a prior (felony), and was booked at the Main Jail where he is being held without bail for a violation of parole.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Cannabis Compliance Team would like to remind parents to check and monitor all of their children’s candy, especially as we approach Halloween. These cannabis infused products are intentionally packaged to resemble normal candy and can easily be mistaken.

Roger Oct 16, 2020 09:56 AM
Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

I know who are they to be so perfect? I'm not ashamed of my size the last guy that tried that shit to my face was sorry cause my gal was there she had alittle meat on her bones too. She beat the shit out of his scrawny ass...I think people like this all live in their Mommies basement.

Idesofmarch Oct 16, 2020 05:45 PM
Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

The guy you're worried about being fat shamed and hurting his feelings? He's a convicted rapist, and is listed on Megan's Law. But sure, let's be sensitive about his weight and appearance.

haskelslocal Oct 16, 2020 07:16 AM
Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

Reminds me of Camel Joe. A cute little cartoon caricature sold on a pack of cigarettes. It was only for adults they'd say. We had no intention of targeting kids they claimed. Yeah right.

pstarSR Oct 16, 2020 09:21 AM
Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

sorry but when did a camel ever make you want to do anything? you are reaching, as much as they were reaching back when they cried about that. But let me guess its perfectly ok to put nice pictures of mountains on a beer can, or a sweet sunset on a lager.

PitMix Oct 16, 2020 10:11 AM
Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

PStar, are you really comparing a cartoon animal on a pack of cigarettes to scenery on beer cans? As if those are the same things? At the age of 17 I was lured in by the commercials of the Schlitz Malt Liquor bull and drank a 6 pack, and then threw up. Really minimized my beer drinking for a long while.

sacjon Oct 16, 2020 10:18 AM
Suspected Cannabis Dealer Apprehended During Traffic Stop

Haskels - I used to smoke camels as teenager (yeah yeah I know) and never thought Joe Camel was a cute cartoon character. He was in bars, pool lounges, hanging out with women by the pool, etc - he was definitely targeted toward young adults, not little kids. Also, I smoked Camels not because of Joe Camel, but because we thought it was more "exotic" and "cool" to smoke them.