Curve Warning Sign Project To Enhance Safety on SR-192
A Caltrans project to install curve warning signs along State Route 192 from Morada Lane to the Interchange with State Route 150 to enhance safety will continue next week during the overnight hours from 8 pm until 5 am in the following locations:
- Sunday, August 30 from Parma Road to Cold Springs Road.
- Monday, August 31 from Cold Springs Road to Moore Road.
- Tuesday, September 1 from Moore Road to Ladera Lane.
- Wednesday, September 2 from Ladera Lane to Toro Canyon/Foothill Road.
- Thursday, September 3 from Toro Canyon/Foothill Road to Lillingston Canyon Road.
Construction will include one-way reversing traffic control with delays not to exceed 10 minutes. Construction is anticipated to be complete in each location during a single overnight period. This project is expected to be completed in early September.
Caltrans reminds motorists to move over and slow down when driving through highway work zones.
For information on traffic updates on other Caltrans projects in Santa Barbara County, residents may call the District 5 Public Affairs Office at (805) 549-3237 or visit our website at: https://dot.ca.gov/caltrans-near-me/district-5