Body Found at More Mesa

Body found at More Mesa, possible suicide by hanging. SBSO, County Fire, and medics are on the scene.

Roger Aug 16, 2020 06:59 AM
Body Found at More Mesa

Might want to steer clear for awhile while the SO Investigates...

vvorker Aug 16, 2020 07:18 AM
Body Found at More Mesa

Yikes..poor soul may ye rest in peace now.

Recall we had one on the beach a few months ago by wharf, used a lifeguard house.

It reminds me of the theme song from the series M.A.S.H.

I wonder if there is still a media gag order on suicides, the theory goes that media coverage creates more.

It is a tough town, because if you can't be happy here in the nicest town on earth, what's the point of suffering anymore. Had many of my local friends end up down that dead end road!!

Methinks it is a Fool's Paradise here, look at all the them around us!!

a-1597593600 Aug 16, 2020 09:00 AM
Body Found at More Mesa

This is inappropriate. Breaking news of a suicide is NOT a venue for your soapbox speech on suicide. Someone, likely local and possibly reading this, just lost their father/mother/brother/sister/friend.

MountainMan4865 Aug 16, 2020 07:50 PM
Body Found at More Mesa

I believe Australia is recording 6-7 suicides for every Covid-19 death... totally fair trade off.

Eldridge Dufour Aug 17, 2020 12:51 AM
Body Found at More Mesa

Right on!!
There must be a blog out there somewhere on "The sufferage of Santa Barbara" .

Stay healthy..

bosco Aug 17, 2020 04:15 PM
Body Found at More Mesa

The numbers of suicide attempts seen in the Hospital are on the rise per my conversations with ER workers.

Roger Aug 16, 2020 07:25 AM
Body Found at More Mesa

It is a public death and a probable suicide I post these because many people don't want to see them especially in such a beautiful place I have heard of 3 here in the past few years. Sometimes I wonder if they are suicides or not something else hearing so many the one at the lifeguard tower makes 4 I have heard. I post public suicides but if they are done at home I don't post those..

gilrun1 Aug 16, 2020 09:30 AM
Body Found at More Mesa

I do agree with Roger. In spite of how difficult it is to read about a suicide, it is in fact something that does affect a community if only sadness and sympathy for the family and friends of the suicide. We should be reminded from time to time that we do not live in a Paradise bubble. There are members of our community who are suffering and this jolt reminds us. We can do better where it is needed.

forrealnews Aug 19, 2020 07:00 PM
Body Found at More Mesa

There isn't news of this anywhere else that i've found.