Assault at Radio Shack

Reported by Roger the Scanner Guy
6:07 p.m., August 5, 2017

Incident at Radio Shack on the 3200 block of State Street leaves woman injured, reported as an assault from a man to a woman. Vehicle involved.

Roger Aug 07, 2017 09:31 AM
Assault at Radio Shack

Maybe they were all ghosts and no one was really there.

REX OF SB Aug 06, 2017 08:16 PM
Assault at Radio Shack

What surprises me is that there's still a Radio Shack. I thought all the local ones were gone.

REX OF SB Aug 07, 2017 09:05 AM
Assault at Radio Shack

Well, that's what I thought, too, but Roger says that an employee tried to break up the fracas. (I love that word). Roger: we know you just report what you hear, so could the cops have been confused?

REX OF SB Aug 07, 2017 09:05 AM
Assault at Radio Shack

REX OF SB Aug 07, 2017 09:06 AM
Assault at Radio Shack

Well, that's what I thought, too, but Roger says that an employee tried to break up the fight. Roger: we know you just report what you hear, so could the cops have been confused?

REX OF SB Aug 07, 2017 09:21 AM
Assault at Radio Shack

Sorry, Tagdes, the comment above was posted as a reply to you, but wound up in the wrong pace in triplicate. Anyhow, I did further checking and found out that the Radio Shack phone has been disconnected, so it wold appear that we're right—the upper State Street Radio Shack is, alas, no more. It is an ex-Radio Shack.

tagdes Aug 07, 2017 08:18 AM
Assault at Radio Shack

They are all gone. The only thing left there is the sign.

Roger Aug 05, 2017 06:11 PM
Assault at Radio Shack

SBPD just arrived code 3 lights and sirens and are investigating...3 Units were sent because of an emergency situation with the female being beat up it was in progress when the call went out. More units might have showed up to assist....

Roger Aug 05, 2017 06:09 PM
Assault at Radio Shack

Suspect HMA in his 20's wearing a black shirt tan shorts and a black baseball cap.

Roger Aug 05, 2017 06:08 PM
Assault at Radio Shack

An Employee was trying to break it up but also called the police the right thing to do.