Rain Gutter Installation

By an edhat reader

I am looking for a referral for a (small job) rain gutter installation. Does the edhat community have suggestions?

Thank you!

AwakeintheMatrix Apr 12, 2018 03:56 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

Hands down Joels gutter company in Santa Barbara - the best and reasonably priced !

Crystalandmaui Mar 15, 2018 09:04 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

For rain gutters, I have used Als rain gutters, they are local in Santa Barbara, and make the gutters on site, nice guys and good prices.

CCHandyMan Mar 15, 2018 07:46 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

I used Bassett Rain Gutters & Construction and was extremely pleased with the speed and efficiency of their work. And the gutters were made on site in a professional manner. The cost was much lower than I expected so I was very pleased. I had a problem that turned out not to be the gutters but they responded and attempted to help find the problem and correct it even though it wasn't there fault. Great outfit.

Channelfog Mar 14, 2018 03:57 PM
Rain Gutter Installation

We have used Martin Roofing on all of our projects, for copper gutters, downspouts and copper flashings. They may not be the cheapest, but their work is spectacular and they take pride in striving to be the best at their trade. While it has been decades since I dealt with The Gutter Company, I concur with the previous poster. Those Bozos used a tube of sealant to affix gutter ends to copper gutters rather than soldering them as has been the custom throughout the centuries of copper work. Do it right, do it only once.

Becky Mar 14, 2018 11:52 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

I read online reviews for "gutters Santa Barbara," then I got 3 quotes, as I needed all new rain gutters on 2 different Goleta houses. I spoke with the estimators, to be clear about what I wanted & what they would do. I was happy with the result, even though the cost was higher than I wanted (& it was still the lowest of the 3 quotes. Rain gutters are costly.) We went with: GBT Sheet Metal & Gutter Systems, 805-770-3872

mp805 Mar 14, 2018 11:21 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

Ive used Sombrero Rain Gutters out of Oxnard on a couple occasions with great success. (805) 483-7016

a-1529350536 Mar 14, 2018 11:31 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

Correction. Sombrero Rain Gutters # is 805-509-1255 and the owners name is Fermin Gallegos

paglinsb Mar 14, 2018 09:52 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

You might give Mark Baird at "Your Handyman" a call. http://yourhandymansb.com/index.shtml?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzMWAuKLs2QIViVt-Ch1rmQmDEAAYASAAEgJpWfD_BwE He and his team have been keeping my house from falling down or overflowing for a few years now. If he can't help you he can refer you to an excellent service provider. Trustworthy, knowledgeable & professional help.

a-1529350536 Mar 14, 2018 09:33 AM
Rain Gutter Installation

Do not know if they are still in business, but I had massive problems with The Gutter Company. Had them put in copper gutters and they did a horrible job. If you search this ompany on the FindTheCompany or Buzzfile website you can find the owner's name...maybe he now has a company with a different name. Avoid this guy!!!