Top of Sage Hill title=

By Patricia Zaffuto

Top of Sage Hill caught from riverbed just past White Rock area.

Lucky 777 Feb 18, 2018 02:49 PM
Top of Sage Hill

So I am at a loss to understand this down vote mode. Four comments removed, all placed by Roger, who is the last best thing remaining with EdHat........ cut off your nose to spite your face.

Roger Feb 19, 2018 11:53 AM
Top of Sage Hill

They accuse me of having thin skin this is the proof of the thin skin theory right here the first comment was not a troll comment but excuse me for enjoying your precious thread. I'd probably go hiking in the back country only to get jumped by Edhat ers who think they are better than me...None of you are better than me by the way and I am not better than you just more tolerant....San Andreas.

a-1537943768 Feb 18, 2018 12:26 PM
Top of Sage Hill

Why was Roger's comment deleted? I can't read it. Sick of all this allowing of downvoting to delete comments!! It's getting annoying!!

tomtech Feb 18, 2018 04:28 PM

I only had 2 down votes and got deleted by association . lol

Roger Feb 18, 2018 03:59 PM
Top of Sage Hill

Usually when Roger is trolled first....First comment was just a comment I'm truly sorry I won't leave anymore since some people are so bothered.

Roger Feb 18, 2018 01:21 PM
Top of Sage Hill

It's because they don't like me they think they are better than me.

a-1537943768 Feb 18, 2018 01:20 PM
Top of Sage Hill

I didn't read the comment either but noticed the post hadn't been seen by more than 400 readers. With that few views it's hard to imagine an organized campaign was mounted to downvote Roger's comment. HOWEVER Roger is known to go off the deep end and really show his trolling stripes sometimes.

Roger Feb 17, 2018 02:48 PM

HA! Delete this one too!

EastBeach Feb 17, 2018 12:53 PM
Top of Sage Hill

Thanks for the nice photos! I happened to be hiking the ridgeline near Knapp's Castle last weekend and looked down on Sage Hill thinking it was a good time to hike there. Good to see water in the Santa Ynez. Some friends just came back from Manzana Narrows, water is running in Manzana Creek too. Not sure how long it'll last though.

Ducky Feb 17, 2018 12:39 PM
Top of Sage Hill

Nice to see some water, too.

Flicka Feb 17, 2018 10:26 AM
Top of Sage Hill

Beautiful pictures, thanks. It has been far too long since I've been back there, nice to see it looking so lovely.

Roger Feb 17, 2018 09:56 AM
Top of Sage Hill

I have never been there or any of our back country...