Mzsb55 Sep 09, 2017 11:16 PM Transformer Fire We were driving on Jameson, just past La Vereda going to towards Olive Mill rd. All of a sudden sparks were all over the front and passenger side of our SUV. It was odd, very bright green sparks like fireworks. We thought we hit a live wire. Very scary. We watch the top of the power pole practically blow up it was sparks on top of sparks. We drove down the street maybe 50 ft to get away from whatever we just hit and called 911. The second the sparks stopped at the top of the pole all of the power went out. Fire department showed up and I tried to show them what pole it was but they said it was another one. It wasn't. We left and went to pizza on coast village and after maybe 20min all of the power there was out. Back pile of shit at our house on San Ysidro it's still out. I called Edison and they tried to tell me there's no power outage at my house or anywhere around. I explained what happened and he said he'd submit an order but the orders that were in were for a different area. How can they fix it if they have no clue it even happened or where it happened??