Scanner Reports 6-26-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
What a weekend, got hardly any sleep at all and did not party, my neighbors sort of invited me when they decided to keep me up all night too. I bitched and moaned about it the other day but I'm entitled to peace and quiet as they are and if not some night I just might have to crank some Black Sabbath and invite some of my old friends over. I had to go to the doctor early MONday now I'm on more meds, conked out at 6pm MONday evening till about 1am, laid there most of the night got a couple more hours. If anyone has any ideas for me to cover the noise of a bunch of immature disrespectful thirty and forty year old juveniles let me know because I'd rather be able to just shut them out than go the other way, of course if for some reason I was to fall off the wagon disregard this request they would be calling the police on me. You all know they would too. I have no intention of getting drunk but if the tables were turned these are the kind of people who would be calling the police, the Land Lord, the Marines.
UPDate: Bakery in the 200 Block of South Milpas no panhandlers for 2 weeks, one on MONday morning dressed nice probably drives a luxury grocery cart too! Anyway that has improved since they called the SBPD and have been willing to sign a complaint. I guess some people don't like to be arrested. I saw a beautiful site in the window of Milpas Motors on MONday a vintage yellow stingray Schwinn bicycle took me back to the day I had my sting ray with the sissy bar .I never had a Schwinn my Dad worked for Sears so all my Sting Rays were Sears bicycles but still really cool had a 5 speed purple stingray with a wood grain shifter, had a chrome stingray with flames on the banana seat had a navy blue one my dad fixed up and painted for me after I crashed it a few times, navy blue has been my favorite color ever since. What kind of bikes did you have when you were a kid? Mikes Chevron anyone remember that place Mike was cool I wonder if anything will ever go in that lot again anyone know? 12-Story marijuana dispensary Maybe? De La Guerra at Milpas streets...A friend of mine mentioned the Social Security Scammers have called him 5 times now anyone else getting those calls? I saw a post not to long ago thieves try to get in anyway they can, it is what it is I guess Here is your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday
- Graffiti SBHS 700 Block of East Anapamu.
- 200 Block of Anapamu 415 Domestic I don't recall if it was East or West.
- Wanted subject getting ready to runaway last seen San Andres and Victoria in a blue Explorer with a dent in the back wanted for 422pc sometimes we make things worse than they are 422pc is criminal threats.
- 415 Transient 800 Block of Cacique welcoming a new business to town Iron Horse Auto Body screaming obscenities left, right, and all around.
- Suicidal subject in the court yard of the Salvation Army 423 Chapala street.
- Hazardous condition unable to shut off a cook top 800 Block of Roberto Ave.
- Subject refusing to leave the East Side Library 1100 Block of East Montecito.
- Illegal campers on the hillside 300 Block of Ladera.
- Vandalism investigation 2000 Block of Red Rose.
- Wanted subject in a residence 1500 Block of Anacapa SBPD to assist Probation.
- Check the Welfare of a subject sleeping on a sidewalk in the 500 Block of North Milpas near KFC.
- Missing person investigation 700 Block of Castillo.
- SBPD on a subject at West Beach.
- Subjects hanging out at the Cacique Foot Bridge premises check
- In the 400 Block of East Guiterrez a subject located their stolen bicycle suspicious circumstances.
- Premises check at the Bird Refuge.
- 484pc petty theft At the Blue Door on Yanonali, suspect last seen on Helena.
- 415pc Son throwing things and yelling in the 700 Block of Olive.
- 242 Assault 100 Block of East Guiterrez suspect a female is wearing a Yogartland t-shirt and drives a Honda CRV, Code 2 medics for face pain.
- Subject harassing others near the city parking lot at the Library 40 East Anapamu.
- Female heading Westbound on State street wearing a backpack tried to use someone else's credit card at Motel 6 3505 State street.
- UI Male wearing black shorts, McKenzie Park
Scanner Reports, Tuesday
- Med call 600 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Fight brewing 800 Block of Cacique.
- Premises check Bohnett Park.
- Counterfeit Money investigation CVS Pharmacy on CVR 1200 Block
- Vehicle tampering male wearing a back pack with a skateboard in it.
- Premises check Dwight Murphy.
- State street at DLG Male screaming and exposing himself
- Premises check Cacique FootBridge
- Traffic Stop lower Shoreline parking lot on a Chevy Tahoe, rental vehicle.
- SBPD On an unoccupied vehicle at Amtrak 209 State street white Honda Civic.
- 6 Teenagers playing on the RR Tracks not sure where sounded like Montecito area they had a white crate and kept putting it on the tracks 371.6 For your railroaders
- Rattlesnake in a yard public assist Redwood Grove Court, Ventura County.
- Hidden Valley Park Premises check.
- Low hanging cable line 800 Block of West Anapamu.
- SBPD Unit transporting one subject to the County crisis Unit.
- Traffic stop on a VW Golf 200 Block of West Carrillo in the CVS Lot.
- Short pursuit on a cell phone violation but it was an international driver stopped in the 2500 Block of Modoc all was well.
- Overdose, Medical 3900 Block of Via Lucero.
- Subject sleeping in the planter ZZZZZzzzzz 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- 211 East Haley Loves Towing Stolen vehicle recovery.
- Upper Shoreline Park premises check.
Will my Hero's answered my call and brought me a chair from their home, they were downsizing this chair is huge and barely fits in my little place but it is very comfortable and much better for my back than the last chair which is kinda broken. I hope to get it fixed but Joey will probably claim it before then. Anyway Thank You UPONTHEHILL Very Much! Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Mark, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Isabelle, Jerry,Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Mrs. MacArthur, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger