Scanner Reports 3-15-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Went to my Doctor on WEDnesday, feel like a real heel. I took a test to see if I had something and had to drink this liquid stuff, it was carbonated and I haven't had soda pop or any of that crap for a good month. I did not expect it being a medical test, I did not get mad I was shocked. I have been avoiding soda pop and other things that aggravate my system. I should have stayed and finished the test but I left. I just left. I feel like an idiot. I got the best doctor, a guy that cares and puts up with my hard headed insanity and I left. On top of that I walked there and back, I can hardly walk today sore as hell Hard Headed Jackass.
I read an article about the two fountains on State street they voted to remove and the reasons behind it they agreed that the fountains were Unattractive, Dilapidated, Nuisances that invite loitering and crime. Hmmmmm, back in 2007 they did not invite loitering and crime, the real question here is when did these two fountains go bad? When did these two fountains start inviting crime into the area? Inanimate objects are not alive and cannot invite anything anywhere, they also have no control over the way they look, it takes living creatures to change the way inanimate objects look. The truth is that the criminal element damaged these fountains and continue to do so and the City Leaders are letting the criminals rule the city for whatever reason. I suggest we take everything off State street, in fact, take the town back a few decades when the city leaders did not blame inanimate objects for the problems on State Street, that way we can start all over when the changes do come and see where "WE WENT WRONG." Not the fountains and avoid making the same mistakes again. Wouldn't that be nice? To be able to step into a big old Time Machine and start all over, it would be easy what we have going on now. I guess it's just easier for some to get rid of inanimate objects and build new ones. "Out with the old in with the New." Hoping someday the criminal element will go away on its own. The bigger a city becomes the more the crime. No one wants solutions they want money. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 600 Block of Chapala Transient laying on sidewalk wearing on pants.
- Highway 154 at Old San Marcos Pass Road vehicle fire fully involved.
- 36 State street subject wearing Camo waving unknown weapon.
- Premises check Los Patos at the RR Tracks.
- Transients Disturbing and setting up camp 100 Block of West Montecito.
- 415 Domestic 4400 First street female possibly hurting herself according to the male.
- Structure Fire response in the 900 Block of Camino Pescadero unknown if there was a fire there only heard first call out
- Injury traffic accident Micheltorena at Santa Barbara streets.
- Med call dislocated hit Mission Terrace.
- Female fall victim was Unconscious now Conscious Lotero Plaza.
- Juvenile Under the Influence of ??? 1100 Block of Garden there was an address in the 1100 Block police know it we don't have to.
- Probation check 1200 Block of San Andres.
- 2 Trespassers on SueEllen Court.
- Patterson overpass traffic accident non injury.
- Subject down possible code 40 First Block of East Figueroa.
- AC 5 Animal Control Premises check Oak Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in a wheelchair in traffic 40 South Milpas.
- Audible alarm 1600 Block of State street.
- Suspicious Circumstances on Oceano RP kept what they were and the address a secret
- Bo fiend refusing to leave 2500 Block of DLV the same one who took his girlfriends vehicle after a fight the other day he likes control.
- 700 Block of Olivera Traumatic injury a kid bit his tongue.
- Check the welfare of a subject passed out in a chair for a few hours at Ralphs pharmacy 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Power pole leaning toward a residence on Rubio Road First Block.
- Non injury accident 2200 Block of Modoc Driver unable to get out of vehicle.
- Unknown type fire possibly a cushion on the railroad tracks at Montecito Engine one responded reporting parties driving South on the 101 I heard no more.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Suspicious Circumstances in the 200 Block of Los Aquaries an Audible alarm at a house thought to be abandoned.
- 415 Transient at 7-11 331 West Montecito street.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run highway 154 at San Antonio Creek Road a silver Honda Pilot side swiped the victim who got the license plate and turned it over to the police Ha, Ha, Ha...Not all crooks get away.
- 602 On going trespasser at Back Yard Bowls in the 300 Block of Motor Way.
- Traffic Stop Brown Chevy Truck 222 North Milpas street.
- SBPD on a subject at Dwight Murphy Park.
- Cacique Street UNDERPANTS 3 Subjects Blocking the Sidewalk.
- Check the Welfare of a male down at Presidio State Park 123 East Canon Perdido part of the exhibit maybe?
- Rollover traffic accident West Quinto at Chapala injuries.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 300 Block of Guadalupe.
- Gas Odor 500 Block of West Guiterrez inside a residence.
- 2200 Block of Daniel Lane 10851 Vehicle stolen.
- Suspicious subject possibly in possession of a gun in a vehicle in a parking lot in the 3800 Block of State street not sure if the police found anything there.
- Possible phony money laying in the street Las Positas at Modoc heard nothing else about this either.
- Garden at Guiterrez Vandalism WMA about 45 years old broke a side mirror on a truck was also caught going through someone elses vehicle.
- There was a juvenile problem in the 500 Block of West Victoria but it was cancelled.
- Trespassers setting up a camp behind a home in the 6000 Block of Suellen Court in Goleta Ca, Where nothing like this ever happens because they do not put up with the things Santa Barbara does.
- SBPD on a Detail at the Franklin Center.- Med Call Carpinteria High School 4810 Foothill Unknown type Medical.
- Violation of a Restraining order investigation at the Police Station in the 200 Block of East Figueroa.
As we age we all become Unattractive, Dilapidated, Nuisances, it's a good thing to remember especially when you are a politician. That is enough outta me for now Have a Lovely Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Thomicina, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Willie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday.. Later, Roger